Anyone here uses a vaporizer ? Do you have any advice ? I'm planning to use it for dry herbs

Anyone here uses a vaporizer ? Do you have any advice ? I'm planning to use it for dry herbs

vape gay

Get the Pulsar APX. Waaaaaayyyy cheaper than the PAX II but with more options. I love mine.

Vaps aren't worth it unless you can get a Volcano

Thanks man. Did you buy yours on their website ?

Arizer solo is pr good. It's affordable, battery lasts for all day, and you can vape while it's charging which is pr cool.

I have a Pulsar APX too! I love it

check "vapman".
swiss handmade product,
no fuckin batteries,
only one that worked properly of all the ones i tried, also in longterm.

My advice is not to vape. It makes you look like a pretentious asshole.

Also, you'll create an image for yourself of a complete doucher.

The only vaping people I have met are the kind of douchebags that tip their fedoras and say that the Black Keys are a good band.

Anyone with taste know that the Black Keys are complete shit.

I have a vape so I can get high stealthily at home. I just open a window and blow the vapor out. The only thing I don't like about vapes is that you don't get as high because the chamber doesn't hold as much weed as a bowl/joint/blunt would obviously. And I can't repack it because opening my bag of weed stinks up the house.

Back in my day vaporizers plugged into the wall.

I think there's a difference between vaping ejuice and vaporizing cannabis. It's a much healthier way of consuming cannabis, and much more stealthy.

was for

Seriously, how much THC did they deliver?

Vapes aren't going to get you very high, I regretted buying one.

Vaping dry herb right now. My combo is an Arizer Air with a 14mm stem adapter (PVHE gong shorty) with an attached pinnacle water tool.

basically, im vaping out of a little stick through a bong stick. I have moderate to severe asthma and I'll never do edibles agian in my life so yeeeeah

>Vapes aren't going to get you very high, I regretted buying one.
this.

Could you elaborate ? I'm about to buy one

it doesn't get you as high because the chamber doesnt hold as much weed

you will get high if you keep repacking it though

So this is absolutely false in every way. This guy doesn't know how to use one. He either heated it too hot and it all evaporated or even more likely, didn't heat it enough. I dare you to try my combo , fill the bowl to the brim and tell me that it doesn't get you just as far or further than the same amount smoked would. I put mine on temperature "green".. 385 or something around there.

again, anons, check the vapman,
it's completely different to the others.

i smoke since over 20 years nearly daily,
had an accident, had to stop smoking because danger of trombosis,
and found a valid substitute with this little buddy.
the high is different,
i always felt it's a more pure high,
less of being stoned.
high sets in with a delay,10-15 min.

with weed vaping it shall nevar produce visible smoke, even better for stealth.
thc vapes out of the plant material at around 200 degrees celcius, the plant burns at around 400
(not sure, but i just got up so look it up yourself),
which means you dont want any visible smoke.

protip: small puffs, but leave the stuff in your lungs as ling as you can for better effect.

I just have a questio for the people who use vapes. I've been smoking cigarettes on amd off for 5 years, i smoked hookah regularly from age 18 to 20 and i used to smoke weed on a regular basis for a while too, mever had a problem with any of it. But every time someone offers me to try their vape because ive been looking for alternatives to cigarettes for a while now, i go into a terrible coughing fit. Smoking anything else gives me no problems, the fuck am i doing wrong?? (Ecigs are of the devil btw so dont even bring that granola shit up with me)

wut, the highest I have ever got was with a vape. Also makes the weed last longer. You must have used a shitty vape.

I've seen that happen to long time smokers. Try to not pack the vape as tightly. Try to use a small amount and take small "sips".

That's the problem, i usually do. Idk if you've ever smoked cigs but for me i neber take a long drag unless im super pissed or I've just gone a lo g time wothout one. I will literally "sip" it for like a 16th of a second and its too much for me. I'd assume with it being a nicotine alternative you have to inhale it a little bit. But one of my biggest insecurities is how stupid i look when i sample a vape. And you know you look bad when people who vape are laughing at you...

....no offense. I just know some people who revolve their whole lives on vaping and its goddamn pathetic. Like nigga idgaf about what mg your cotton camdy mtn dew flavored fluid is get that trash off my fb feed.

I'm talking about dry herbal vaporizers specifically my nigger. Nah, the eliquids with ANY amount of nicotine kill me. If you're hanging around a vaping crowd, they probably have sub-ohm vapes.. powerful and hot. Chokes me up. I can't smoke whatsoever. Asthma. But as for marijuana, dry herb vapes with a water tool as I mentioned previously in this thread feels like NOTHING goes into your lungs.

I guess thats it. I literally know 0 about vapes, i just try them when they're offered because i desperately want to quit cigarettes without cold turkey but half the people i work with smoke vapes "to look cool"

>tfeelw you hear a 15 year old excited to be 18 so he can vape because its "cool"
>fuck this gay earth