Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXec6yYEX1k
youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE
youtu.be/Ra26qAXkrxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice pick.

only plebs who cant into glitch think this

I wouldn't say that, but Milk is their best song

For me, it's Darkness. The perfect pop song.

>generic indie pop

just listen to death cab for cutie. leave glitch to the grown ups

Conversation of Two, Air Supply, Darkness and To The Moon are all 10/10, such a great album. Vel, Design Comfort is a close second

honestly v:d:c is more complex sonically but somehow they managed to make an extremely catchy and dense poppy shoegaze album while still keeping it to the basic synths and guitars

>mfw i will never hear another sweet trip project ever :(
>feelsbadman.jpg

have you actually dug through their soundclouds

yeah v:d:c is probably superior overall but i like this a lot cause its so chill and catchy

Your World is Eternally Complete is their best song and honestly among the best songs of all time

nice taste OP, I love this too, it's like an MGMT album done right

dat catchiness and the occasional odd times

Not him but did they ever do anything after Sweet Trip? I've only listened to their short discography a couple times or so but the idea of people so talented becoming disgruntled and giving up to go work an office job is so sad to me. I'm aware that happens all the time but for some reason it's even more poignant with Sweep Trip.

they have some songs not on any of their albums, that are on label compilations. check this out, it's one of their best

youtube.com/watch?v=MXec6yYEX1k

yeah its kinda sad
i follow roby on twitter, he was DJing at some event today
check this list out for mosly old unreleased material. i think Things to ponder while falling was the last thing they did

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE

My newest magnum opus....

lmao sweet trip is the definition of glitch for plebs

youtu.be/Ra26qAXkrxI

My Magnum Spoof Opus

sweet trip isnt glitch tho. vdc had some glitch elements but that's it

Wow that's really good. I just listened to that an Things to Ponder While Falling and I enjoyed them both but they made me more sad. I'm used to other bands disappearing for a long time (MBV, The Avalanches) but those bands all got their time in the sun. Sweet Trip quit before they even got started.

Here's hoping they get back together eventually, though I probably doubt they ever will. Things to Ponder While Falling got a pretty decent reaction (15k+ plays) plus recognition for Sweet Trip has grown over the years, though they're not on many peoples' radar at all. Great music but the story behind it is kind of melancholic.

>not twin fantasy
why

>the story behind it is kind of melancholic.
do we really know much about that though?

Why do people seem to prefer this over Teens of Denial/ Style? Both to me are leagues ahead of HTLT (though it's still a great album). But Teens of.. are two of my top albums of all time.

I guess not. I don't know the reason why they stopped (though it's pretty easy to guess) but either way it's kind of a bummer. Don't you find it sad?

Glitch recs?