Hey Sup Forums, I found a credit card in a car during night, took a picture of the card, then placed it back...

Hey Sup Forums, I found a credit card in a car during night, took a picture of the card, then placed it back, now I'm wondering: what can I buy online with the card without getting my ''account'' banned or the command canceled?

I was thinking maybe buying a PS4.

Also, roll quads for the card's codes.

Yeah but once they realize they've been charged, they'll file a report.
Follow up will find the ps4 sent to your address and you will be getting bummed.

po box?

Your best bet is to send it to an address of a vacant home. Also rolling for quads I need to make a purchase from bad dragon.

I would also use a throwaway account. Make it at a library or something and only log in on it there. Don't do it with your regular email, and try to make a throwaway email too.

roll

Can you buy me something?

I present thy quads, and in return, I demand the card information.

roll

Inb4 turns out op the fag lord does not have information from a credit card

rolling

I need those codes and shall unlock them with my QUADS

dubs but not quads :(

shit

Also dubs but not quads :'^(

You need to ask for the quads nicely

roll

deadass quads b

I will roll. I need to send my BF more dildos.

rollerino

give me gid damn mother fukcing quads rng gods or i swear to the reddit and imgur gods that i will rip out every single cable in your server room till the only thing you are able to host is single trap thread

checkmate

by the old gods and the new i kalis.......karisa father of dragons, first of his name, protector of the realm, ruler of westeros, etc.yada yada yada yada all that shiz demand to have quads as hard as my abs

Have you ever gotten a P.O. box before? You have sign up for them.

Maybe it's because i'm late but i just love how every once in a while Chi Chi is just obviously turned on by Goku being in charge and i love it

Not in this thread: quads

rolling

if you dont have a p.o. box rn then its too late for an in the moment purchase

Country op,

This make a bit of difference to your options

Just make a homeless guy do the signing and stuff.

Canada

still looking for a quad

rolling

This ok?

roll

Moeagare Moeagare Moeagare Moeagare Gundamu!

rolling

rolling