Very conservative individual here

Very conservative individual here.

I live in Seattle.

Kill me.

you have a people, cuck. move if you prefer different

At least you aren't a libertarian dealing with a sea of collectivist authoritarians.

I'm a conservative but would kill to live in Seattle

neckbeard detected.

Why does it matter if the people around you agree with your political opinions or not? How often does politics come up in normal conversation anyway unless you're forcing it in?

Libertarians have so many good ideas. It's sort of like liberalism in that you're not accounting for insane, lazy, stupid, religious, weak people.

k

Chris?

It's hard to make friends that you can chat politics with because liberals tend to be aggressive when you disagree with them. Conservatives too, but a liberal will automatically assume you're stuck in 1950 and that you hate reading. A conservative will just call you a fag, which is probably true anyway.

I had a friend who lived in Seattle and moved to where I live, Tuscaloosa Alabama, to attend college. She was rightwing also and said the best thing she did was leave it for The South.

Move down here, we have plenty of room and sweet tea! This state's been red for a long while now and that's not changing any time soon.

How dare you acknowledge me and give no input or not even having the common decency to insult me on a personal level.

I'd probably just dodge politics altogether, don't even engage, or just pretend to be liberal, not like it matters, whatever you vote for on election day is private. The Bushes and Clintons are the best of friends despite disagreeing on politics.

Then move to the Eastside and live your dream of sucking Tim Eyman's dick, you massive fag.

I think something I hate more than liberalism is Southern American conservatism. It truly is a stereotype down there, which sucks ass because you kind of have a point.

So just go an hour outside Seattle.

Tim what? Is he another one of those pundit fucks that never say anything funny and shout their opinions on a screen instead of running for office or shutting up. Like Gavin McInnes. I AGREE WITH YOU, BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP OR RUN FOR OFFICE.

Do you start all your conversations with: Hey, I'm voting Trump, how's your day going?

No. Worst conversation starter ever.

or you don't understand property rights, credit unions, and self-organizing.

People who believed in God are capable of great things? Fuck man. I believe in God now. Here I was thinking 100% of the religious population were just assholes.

>wants to die
>expects others to kill him
>conservative

You probably say that you're against food stamps, too, you hypocrite cuck.

kek good one

You're not alone.l
It feels very lonely.

Yes I do

Yes I do

And yes I do

You could have picked more complex concepts if you wanted to try to sound smarter.