Listen up, "men"

Listen up, "men".

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

The size of your penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.

Other urls found in this thread:

qtx.de/lz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TL;DR lol

guys i have a black spot on my dick i've had it for like 2 months I think its bursted blood vessels from fapping too hard but it wont go away

tl;dr seen the ps the average nose is about 3 inches shorter than yours.

Reminds me of the disappointment of finding out a girl has a padded bra.

If all you are used to is fucking an 8" dick then your pussy is going to be lose and disgusting. 5.7" here.
3/10 this is now an unpopular opinion thread

Do you like my penis Juden swine?

>"men"

Using quotations... for something that's not a quote.

>also pic related

you must get out

please define average in terms of length in inches please :)

jesus christ what an ugly dick

This shit is really played out. At least try to think of something original, loser.

Tits or gtfo

I don't get what you're trying to say that it's played out. If that's so why even respond?

Btw, it's small dick or niggers. You pick

Juden swine rate my penis now before I send you to the gas chamber. Which is actually a Dutch over. I'm gonna fart and cover your head under the blankets.

This is an actual human being, people. Someone this retarded exists, even if just to troll.

fucking end me.

You're really gonna make your whole race look bad like that? Just accept that you have a small dick and it's not because you are white.

so youre saying a feminazi isnt as retarded?

>
>You're really gonna make your whole race look bad like that?
Actually I'm a nigger
8"
Js

Explain this. And I be you're lying and are only 7 inches.

>the size of your penis
you gotta be more subtle with this shit if you want to bait people. Maybe put that line in the middle of a paragraph or something, leaving it out on its own like that makes it way too obvious. As a great man once said, the most convincing lie is nestled between two truths.

Pasta

Or this

Wow you are just so small lol

Or this.

A small nigger. It's rare but happens
>Bet you're lying and are really 7"
Kek kill yourself

Mfw I'm short and overweight and have a average penis and not very rich and fucked over forty girls and most of them were good looking.

j

And yet you complain when you get raped, by small penis' even? Lol.

No on craigslist most of them are small and the big one's are usually pulled from Google. Don't kek. If you're saying you're 8 inches then that's the absolute maximum that you could be

>Talk about stereotypes
>Pic related is nigger being arrested
Congratulations, you played yourself

Put up or shut up negro

K mate. Yer not baiting me into posting my dick

What the fuck is wrong with your nose?

Your small dick. I thought blacks were supposed to have big dicks. What's with all these small one's?

7 inches = 18 cm

Yeah, sure 18 cm is little kek

Ever wonder why most of the chicks who say this type of shit are either morbidly obese, tumblerinas, or greasy ass emo scene girls. Seriously OP I feel like maybe your standards for men are a little exaggerated.

She's a kike like me

Shes just mad at men, because no men will ever, or ever have loved her.

I'm 21 and am not even overweight.

Your penis is too short dude.

Oral foreplay. Problem solved.

K, kunt

Tl;dr.

Tits or GTFO

lul @ "oro negro" on sign in background

gringo translation
i see nigger

I don't even have a penis senor, so in that regard I guess your right then. But ill give you an "A" in effort in trying to insult me with your delusions.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
WHY YOU ALWAYS EATING SO MUCH CHICKEN.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Awe got shrinkage? Poor faggot nigger

Weak troll attempt. The average length of the vaginal passage is 3-4 inches long, and getting your cervix poked isn't necessarily the greatest. I think most women want a guy who can go balls deep and fill them up. Which would be an average guy.

No girth, that's another matter....

this is bait

First of all, you type on an anonymous image board that was built, maintained and moderated by men due to your cowardly persona. You make an argument based on the assumption that men have to work on their physique and skill for men, but that's not totally wrong because most men work on their skill and physique for better life, and the benefits it comes with it. The funny part is when the last, least important benefit is "attaining a woman."

Honestly, I don't get why you try make fun of men by the way of how you seize the moral high ground and sail with your virtue banner all the way to the top? If you had two brain neurons working together for the greater good, you'd realize that men champion themselves with their own accomplishments, like the tools they make use of to invent or make something. On the other hand, women champion themselves to what type of job their man does, or how wealthy he is. I believe that you lack the intellectual thought to look at both sides, and this answers my prior question.

I seriously think that you should use the R.E.D Model to help your problem. The R.E.D Model says:

Stop and think
[R]ecognize assumptions
[E]valuate information
[D]raw conclusions
Plan of actions

You're likely a troll, aren't you? It explains why you try to put down the superior gender that, since the dawn of man, tried exploring and inventing new technologies for making life better for the human race. From Engineers, to Chemists, to Doctors, and politicians. Regardless of what I wrote, thank you for the writing practice and the process of refinement. I'm pretty sure that replying to fools like you will come in handy some time soon. Have a nice day/night, user.

>to work on their physique and skill for men

to work on their physique and skill for women*

I don't mind being turned down for my looks, but the simple fact is that women don't have much to offer outside of the bedroom. Most my age are mediocre physically and have next to no technical ability. They don't like the things I like, and don't do the things I do. I can even outcook most of them.

Why should I give a fuck about what the Starbucks latte bitches like you want from me when they have practically nothing they can give me in return? Why should I have to dance to your tune when in the end you'll only leech off of me until you get bored? You do not understand ambition, self-improvement, or loyalty, and I have no need of a partner that can only hold me back. I want a rock, not a roller coaster. Come back when you have a dick.

>tl;dr: you're no match for a man. Get sad and bait harder.

Obvious b8 but if she has a problem getting off I could tie her ass up in the stable and let the stallions have a go on her needy ass. BItches never really say I dont want to enjoy it I want it to hurt. Lastly saying women want a man with a greek body, in anceint greece, small penises were seen as more suitable since small penisis were associated to men with stature and intelligence soooo...

What's funny is you should eat you're words. Prove yourself right and go find a big dick. Quit complaining because you're pathetic

Your post made me cringe

Old bait is old

Yeah seriously imagine the disappointment a man with a 7-8 inch dick feels when he discovers how disgusting and beat up a woman's pussy is even if she's gorgeous. Not our fault you've likely fucked dozens and dozens of men or don't take care if yourself. Please stop shaming others and go kill yourself

Shut up cunt I've got $
I don't need ur worthless ass
Let's see you say that shit when the purge begins.. Ur just a hole that will be raped

I know this is bait but it's bitches like this twat rocket that get divorced every 3 years.

better than tinder! plenty of horny sluts of your city on qtx.de/lz

Raped by 4, castrate 10 000? Just gas a few niggers and move on