forgot about slip slop slap
t. lived in melbourne as a kiddo

>nothing personal, skin cancer

I'm getting 2/3m of snow tonight btw

Boston I cant be asked to take a pic fuck off

what the fuck

SLIDE ON SUNNIES

youtube.com/watch?v=FzA47J7QsVk

How do people can survive this, are you master race, Australia?

Literally spent 4 hours shovelling snow today and its meant to snow up to another foot tomorrow. My condolences. What are you doing to stay cool, ozanon?

nothing, I'm going out in a minute to play pokemon go with my partner while getting a tan

post pics out your window of things catching fire and spoiders and giant goanas pls and thank u. here is a pic of mountains near my house to cool u.

quit being a baby and look forward to shoveling, it's a great workout

alri?

Yes, yes we are ivan

>pokemon go

You deserve that melanoma

I know how Australia feels. I live in Los Angeles. It's mild now, but summers can be unbearable. Air conditioning is a must.

My dad has to get cancerous growths removed from his face by a doctor occasionally. I'm worried how the excessive sun exposure will cause me to age.

Also, why is Perth so mild? I expected Perth to be just as hot as the rest of the coast line.

Imagine how hot it gets in the summer.

But seriously, that is too hot.

>more than 30° C

wtf there are places in WA that's below 10C?

At least it was a dry day r-right?

it was raining on and off where i am right up until the first 40 degree day.

wtf, why's WA so cool..

Thank god i dont bloody live there.

>live in SA
>41 degrees yesterday
>power gets shut off because we literally don't have enough to go around

>He doesn't live somewhere where it's 40 degrees+ all year long

>More than 5° C

with solar panels becoming so affordable and australias incredibly high UV dosage we need to build a giant solar farm in the middle of that black area powering pumps from the bight into desalination plants which spray the area all day long creating a giant artificial rainforests

I'm so sorry, it must be horrible being steamed alive

Try living in Bakersfield with 100+ degree summers and top 5 worst air quality in the nation.

It never reached 40° C here. Comfy.

Why doesn't Australia mine it's nice natural resources to make solar panels and since there's a lot of sunlight in Australia just plonk a few million square miles of them out in the desert and sell the power to the rest of the world or at least the Asians and Pacific Islanders?

the project would have to survive multiple Governments and twice as many Prime Ministers and would be a complete failure.

for

How prevalent is skin cancer in Australia?

at least it's summer in Australia.

>38ºC in winter
your country is the worst piece of shit on this fucking planet.

Perth is usually the hottest, guess it's opposite day

it is a great workout, but it snows too much. i need a snoblower. it takes too much time out of my work. i know this sounds whiny but 4 hours is stupid. 1hr would be perfect haha

>Temperatures that don't start with "-"

>38ºC in winter

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Genuine question- I have never seen snow. What does snow feel like. Really just seems like it would be annoying after a while.

looks like RMS went bara mode

It's white, soft and cold. It absorbs all sounds, falls without a noise, it brings a feeling of peace, so deep that if you stay too much in the snow, you'll fall in a deep slumber, a slumber that lay never end.
That's why you don't fucking stay outside. But seeing snow falling from inside your home is 100% comfy.

>tfw uni dorm room has 0 (zero) AC and 0 (zero) fans

Pretty comfy here 2bh

wtf are the blues areas???

thats what you get for going to school nerd

only death

Below 12℃

Canuck explained it perfectly.

yeah just how

>35° in Feb

Fuck living in Mexico, no wonder they all want to move north

fuckin pussies can't even shovel some snow

It was 43 degrees the other day, here around two hours south of Sydney. It's 34 at the moment and supposed to be 40 both tomorrow and Saturday.
Feels fucking bad, man. Lying in front of a fan, still sweating.

I phrased that wrong, I meant it's less than 12℃

I mean how do those places get to this temperature amidst all of this hell

Like bags of milky coins.

>27ºC

www.weatherzone.com.au/news/australia-heatwave-sees-victoria-south-australia-swelter-nsw-expects-temperatures-to-soar-soon/525833

Just one of those days, weather here can be quite erratic.
A few days ago in my city it was 17 and rainy , now it's 33 and dry.

I've felt 40 C ONCE in my life and almost died lol

Just run to the australian alps

>alps
Quality.

As if living in western Sydney wouldn't be bad enough.
twitter.com/weatherzone/status/829199512895889408

So you people just live with the AC on 24/7?

this is unlivable

It says F right there

to pay respects, you big doofus

here in los angeles it's pretty much on indefinitely during summer and our electric bill fucking doubles

buy a fan you retarded cunt.

Literally not enough power points on my power board with my pc

>worstralia

im the 42ºC area RIGHT now in a caravan RIGHT NOW and its not even under shade internal temp currently 44ºC humidity 23% just in me shorts boys its honestly not that bad i just got a little fan on me the big one works weird has a large metal grate on the back that acts as a heatsink almost. works well when its 30ºC~ or so but past that it just blows hot air because of the metal grate.

anyway im in a big tin car basically in 42C right out in the sun and its not that bad just get a fan dickheads

perfect beer drinkin weather lads

go get a cold one and try not to think about the heat

40c is fine if it's dry heat, it's like being close to an open fire

pretty sure we have the highest, more than twice that of the US

>live in SW Sydney
>all these smelly indians on their way back from school

at least the qt teenage girls are sweating hard enough to have their school shirts stick to their skin

its like a very light and fluffy sand, if you step on fresh snow a foot deep your foot will go almost all the way through the snow to the ground without any resistance and even make that noise your feet do when running on soft sand

Rly nigga? Southern hemisphere

it's comfy as fuck but if you like to go outside a lot, like to a park in the afternoon or whatever, it does get rather annoying after a while.

>tfw it can get 125F/52C here in the summer

phoenix?

It's snow a little in Tokyo now

This pic is more accurate

This is stupid they look nothing alike. You could draw a happy merchant's face over any country and it would almost fit

Check your eyes sven

>being this retarded

it had to be a leaf

Stupid third worlders

>2017
>your country isnt soaking in above extreme levels of UV

keep up famalam

253 °K isn't cold enough for you?

lel

it isn't fucking fine I live in dry heat and it's fucked up last year humidity got to 11% and temperature like 34 C it was death

Retarts

Jesus Christ, why