Is Hand Dryer biggest scam in human history ?

is Hand Dryer biggest scam in human history ?

this shit literally never works but they are everywhere

bathrooms used to have paper towels or napkins, but then the jews caused cutbacks

I swear those hand dryers are just an excuse to not have to pay tax

plus maybe they just blow poo particles at your hands

makes u think

dyson airblade is the only one that works

That's because it's an ass dryer stupid

Those ass dryers have no more power than the exhalation of one's breath.

If there's no paper towel I just wash my hands and shake 'n' walk. Not the best drying method, but far better than using those horrible dryers.

nobody ever uses them right.. you're supposed to shake off your hands as much as possible.. then you rub your hands together while the air blows on them.. most retards put their fully soaked with piss hands under them and just stand there.. fucking retard faggot fucks..

They cause hearing loss too; but hey, you're supposed to be saving the environment because they won't have to keep growing crops of fast growing shrub-like pulp trees. Sorry, but they don't make paper out of old growth forest or pines redwoods, etc. They make it from a scraggly fast growing shrub-like tree that's farmed with crops. Go deaf from the constant roar being used over and over.

Always touching the edge when you move your hand in and out.

Not very hygienic

That cesspool of mold and mildew in the bottom, yeah no thanks

are you retarded

Hospitals have paper towels, because they're more effective.

Dyson Airblades work

Hive

No. An even bigger scam is the promotion of neonatal circumcision for """"""health"""""" reasons.

Take your insecurity to the cuck threads

Not even close. Are you dence?

I live near a paper mill and I can tell you you're a retard.

Not an argument.

The brown eye of freedom.

Bad b8

ITT: scams

nicotine, caffeine and sugar

paper towl is better

/thread and hitler dubs

we got a straightedge here

Oh god those memes remember me of how at the beginning Sup Forums created funny stuff sometimes with a racist or politically incorrect touch and then12yo in 9gag ruined everything with this cancer you posted

>biggest scam

No, unless you're paying for it.

Airblades spread 60 times more germs than standard air dryers, and 1,300 times more than standard paper towels.