Why do Europeans hate gypsies so much?

Why do Europeans hate gypsies so much?

Aren't they just a joyous, mysterious man people who suffer oppression from a deluded public, like Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oOl99PyFsc
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Aren't they just a joyous, mysterious man people who suffer oppression from a deluded public, like Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

If only real life gypsies were like Esmeralda.

There's two kind of gypsies which is why there's two words for it.

yup, they are all just like Esmeralda.

Well have either of you had personal experiences with gypsies?

They have African tier IQs, live in heaps of trash like Hindu slum dwellers, and base their life around thievery and begging.
youtube.com/watch?v=1oOl99PyFsc

>tfw no qt gypsie gf to read my fortune

If Hitler hadn't gassed the kikes and just stuck to the gypsies then he would've been remembered as Europe's greatest leader.

I did. I actually ran into them when going to a real magic store with my pagan friend who was buying some crystals an shieettt.
They were dressed nicely but drove what looks like a shitbox

not how she feels but what she actually do
dance for money
the esmeralda of the book dies implying death of innocence so gypsy status was hugo's use of contrast between civilization and human

>Well have either of you had personal experiences with gypsies?
Gyppos live in a tower not too far from where I live. It's described in the video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

I see them walking around my neighbourhood in packs, clad in track suits in summer.

>Well have either of you had personal experiences with gypsies?
Well, living in a country with 600k of them, in the part of the city with the 2nd highest gypsy population I have had more experiences with them than with any other group.
I don't say this lightly, but they are subhumans, they have done NOTHING but remain an issue; we wanted to kick them out like the Jews and Muslims but when ended up not doing it, and it backfired.

Where I used to live a a bunch of them set up camp on a public field with their caravans.

They burglarised nearby houses and acted like cunts until someone eventually set their caravans on fire and they ran away.

Yeah

They read your fortune, then try to hypnotise and steal money

They're shitty backward clannish fucks that treat women like shit and non-gypsies like prey.

They shit on your backyard and steal whatever you don't have locked, so much for joyous people

ive beaten 3 gypos in my whole life

I invite you to work in security for a month here and see what you think about them afterwards.

I put more value to what is coming out of vomiting drunkards mouth than the most sincere vow a gypsy can muster

They and niggers should be sterilised.

nigger>>>>>>>gypsies

Tell us a greentext gypsie story user.

I've dealt with both. You only dealt with gyppos..

Ooops wrong image.

i had a nigger friend when i was a kid.
he was a total bro and a realy good person

niggers here are so rare, so maybe thats the reason why they dont chimp out because they cant get in groups, but all that i've seen were a really fun and good people
they are like an attraction here and they behave well

I went to elementary and high school with niggers, poos and arabs. I stopped interacting with nigs by the time I was in high school because they were confined to the low-IQ academic stream. I would still see them chimp out in the hallways.

Well, most people hate them here with a passion. It's not even considered racist. A lot of them do live in poverty and often resort to dishonest means to acquire money, or whatever they want. They also have like 5-10 kids on average.

We have like five kinds of gypsies, Hungaro-gypsies (magyarcigány) are the best, because they had completely forgotten their gypsy language, and most of their culture. They're decently integrated thanks to Maria Theresa and her laws, also communism. The worst are gypsies that came over from Romania.

Also a lot of them are somewhat...mixed. It's not all that unusual to meet someone who's dubiously half or quarter gypsy, but otherwise behaves like any ordinary citizen. They're usually well off thanks to their Hungarian family's side. We tend to treat them much better than full blooded gypsies, because they often renounce their roots, and do make a serious effort to integrate into our society.

>It's not even considered racist
this

my mom is as would be considered "SJW" as fuck by Sup Forums and even she hates gypos with passion

you spoil them too much, thats your problem, minorities should know their place

they can't be worse than somalians

>"SJW"
being a woman isn't the same as being a full SJW autist like in west europe

they are much worse than somalians, and much more retarded

i wish the West wasn't full of retarded bleeding heart libcucks so we can finally kill them all

well, my mom thinks that turks are humans, niggers and muslims should have rights, etc

>and muslims should have rights, etc
just because she's saying that doesn't mean she thinks it

my mom says shit like this too but when dad goes on a gypsy or mudslime hating rampage she always agrees with him

but they don't kill or rape anyone and they are not terrorists, just low key scammers? i thought the cultural enrichment was a bigger problem in europe.

maybe because she is afraid to argue with him when he is going full poltard hating rampage mode?

>but they don't kill or rape anyone

Oh my sweet summer child....

somalis kill and rape because they're in the west

if they tried that shit in russia or here in the balkans they'd get killed and raped

whereas gypsies have 20 children per family and shit up every area they go to and they don't pay for electricity, water etc

they're basically parasites, they live off of the government and bulgarian tax payers

My grandfather lived with Gypsies in his younger adult life. One of them stole his music box, so he stole the guy's favorite shirt, so they had a trade off and they didn't steal from him after that. He probably slept around with the women too, he ended up with a lot of coloured women throughout his life. A true historian, that man was.

>my mom is as would be considered "SJW" as fuck by Sup Forums and even she hates gypos with passion

i don't get it
surely there's some kind of societal explanation?

they descended from slaves?
their ancestors' country of origin was destroyed?

surely someone has looked for an excuse?

>they descended from slaves?
no
>their ancestors' country of origin was destroyed?
they are Indian
>surely someone has looked for an excuse?
none so far

Only 3? I beat up like 7 or 8 of them fucking gypsy apes trying to break into my house when I was playing football with my club. Luckily I arrived earlier and smacked the shit out of one while the other 3 ran away

>they're basically parasites, they live off of the government and bulgarian tax payers
This, and they live the same in Russia.

they hate them so much that they import hordes of muslim and africans to fulfil the refugee/immigration quotas forced by the EU

i didnt have much experience with them growing up, i lived in a comfy white small town without much minoriies, the first time i beat a gypsy was in school, he was the only gypo in the whole school and everyone knew him because of tha, he was bullying my best friend and one day he went too far, trying to hit him with hes belt(kek) so i broke hes nose in a bench.Had to visit the principal and shit

The second time was when i was 20+ years old , I already moved to a big city when me and my ex gf were comming home from a club and decided to take a walk back home, a group of drunk gypos were whisteling after hes because she had a short skirt and stockings so i punched one of them, pushed the other one and started kicking him on the ground.There were 2 more of them, but they ran away and diched their friends, kek

im phoneposting, so sorry for the mistakes

>Why do Europeans hate gypsies so much?

Because they've been interacting with them for centuries.

They are ugly,loud obnoxious smelliy thieves and uneducated dumb buffoons.
Stop believing Disney lies you dumb american piece of shit.
Gypsies belong in the camps.

This is completely true.

>this thread again, with the same esmeralda image

imagine the mud-dwelling orcs from lord of the rings

they hate education: they think it corrupts their children

they act very cult-like here with specific outfits and plenty of inbreeding