Gf/wife cuck thread

Gf/wife cuck thread

She looks like she'd bounce on my rock hard cock nice. After I'd bend her over and fuck her tight little snatch while yanking that hair until she's screaming.

Those would be ripped right off if she were with me. She wouldn't be able to scream as I pounded that tight cunt as hard as I can.

Holy fuck, get so horny when girls out themselves as the cockhungry little sluts that they are.
More of this whore, would cream all over her face - the way she wants it.

Don't worry user, I'll make sure to please her with my fat cock while you watch her get fucked by a real man.

Gf on her period right now passed out. Thinking about fucking her ass

Let me at her for one night and you'll get a proper trained buttslut. Whenever you want her to cum after im through with her, youd have to at the very least finger her anus.
I'd rip that ass open with my cock and have her begging for more as I pound away on her ass.

I'd do what she wouldn't let you, I'd satisfy all her slutty sub-kinks that youre not dominant enough to do.

Want Moar? Any requests?

gf

saved, moar?

Nice body, where u live?
Ever had someone else fuck her before?

She would love that

me and my m8 double teamed her

Anyone like my chubby slut?

Wwyd? I have more just kik me sextrader69

Damn would love to get in on that phat ass.
Done anal?

she loves it

Hbu? Just sit beside and watch as I plow her ass and pussy? I'd leave marks of slapping rough yanking on her ass, so you got something to remember me by

more of her

Figures with an ass like that.
Dying to unload a big one in her tight anal cavity.

Mmh, nice ass. Would love to go to poundtown with it.
Done anal? Hqd someone else fuck her fat ass?

Do your worst

Your underwear don't match and your hair is all wet
You big dummy

She loves it, havent actually watched her with someone else yet. But she's sent me the odd pic.

r8?

Force feed her my cock as I jank down her face by her hair. Everytime I give her a breather I'd slap her face and maker her confess what a slutty whore she is.
Next would be to unleash those big puppies and fondle them violently, other hand placed firmly around her throat, making sure she stays as a good pet while I use her body

What you do to mine

Where does she live? Would love to visit and send some pics to you with her

7-8/10
Fucking hot. Post more of this slut.
Some1 u know?

We're in the UK

A other one

I want to fuck her tight little asshole.

orly

Legs?!

Nice holes...her asshole looks pretty tight but you can still tell she's had some cock shoved in there

You'd find bruises on her neck, choked into orgasms. Shed also start wearing choker necklaces to remind herself of that night.
Her face would be red and puffy, tears slaps and ruined makeup, yet with a numb smile as you find her ravaged the day after.
Her ass would still have an active vibrator inside, but being passed out she wouldnt care.

Too bad then.

Would have her choking on my fat dick while you watched us.
I'd let you prepp her ass with lube before I ram it in and fuck her roughly

Spread ass. I bet It looks hungry for dick

what the fuck is up with you an anal dude. Be creative... there are a near infinite number of holes if you got a knife jfc

yup i'd love to watch that

WWYD

Think I'm quite creative.
But what can I say, I eat the whole ass.

Tie her up on the bed with rope X-form.
Use and abuse her pussy everytime I feel the need to release, she'd just lie there - mouthgag on and completely tied up unable to move an inch.

Moar

Grope her from behind, playing with her body and searcing all over her sexy curves.
Later oil up her thighs and proceed to fuck them, creaming all over her fat tits.

fuck moar

You like the idea of her getting fucked hard by me while you can only watch?

moar!!

I'd love to see you cream all over her titts.

Tease her in that bondage to the point that when I let her out she jumps me and greedily sucks and jerks my cock before fucking it like a bitch in heat. Hungry for any dick she can find.

I do yeah

West Midlands?

I'd have her panting my name as she locks her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside. Her begging me to cum deep in her pussy and screaming my name as she orgasms.

I'd slap, grope, suck and fuck those tits all night, rest of her body tied up so i wouldnt be disturbed

She's in to some ruff stuff so she whould like that.

Would love to introduce her to some rape-fantasy and painal, preferably both at once.

SWEET JAZZ BASS

She loves rape fantasy and anal so do your worst.

Nice hemmeroids

i'd get her pregnant and force her to have an abortion

hah thank you

Come by her home while she's cooking. Chokehold her with one arm while the other tears off her clothes and roughly fingers her pussy.
Whisper in her esr that she's fuckikg dead if she screams or tries to fight back.
Push her down on the floor and rip her jeans off, revealing her plump ass.
Put a collar on her so I can control this bitch. Force the full length of my hard cock up her ass, feel her tense up and gasp, pulling her in closer and choking her alm the while

Just let her keep it long enough for lactation. Whould love to milk her like a cow.

She whould probably cum.

just keep doing it to her again and again until she's in that state permanently, only good for breeding and feeding

wwyd

Would you?

girlfriends big ass tits
we have been looking for a second boyfriend for her to keep but she is to picky

Spike her drink. Go balls deep in her and have her legs wrapped around my waist forcing me deeper and deeper, begging me for cum

My gf. Please fapp and save.

lets see her asshole, tits are a bit disappointing, she's in no position to be picky

Moooooore

Fuck her in your bed and cum in her pussy while you're at work.