Watched my gf fuck a stranger last night. Ask me anything!

Watched my gf fuck a stranger last night. Ask me anything!

Pic related.

Whats your weapon of choice?

Best music video

Why are you such a cuck faggot?
Where did it all start?

Who are you planning to vote for in the upcoming election?

Bob? Is that your wife?

Not a fag. Just a fantasy and we had been talking about it for a while and things just fell into place last night.

Can I go next?

How did it happen ?
I'm genuinely interested, cuckolding is a big fantasy of mine.

People like you make me sick.
Your bitch just wanted new dick without you leaving her high and dry.
Kys cuck.

I remember you, you actually did it?
Pathetic man, she's not your "gf" anymore.

We were out having dinner and drinks and she started talking with some guys. After a bit she asked me to meet him and he seemed like a good guy so she started flirting with him.

We did it. I will admit it was a little weird at first.

How did he react to the fact that you were going to watch them ?

Your relationship will never be the same.
Enjoy her while she's still here.

She will forever crave other dick now.
Be prepared to watch her fuck every dude she can while you can't even have business acquaintances.

You're a cuck now faggot. You've dug your grave and you have to deal with it.

He honestly seemed fine with it. Just as long as I didn't join which is what I wanted anyways.

LOL

Did she cum?

Sweet, and how dod you feel like, when she strated flirting, when it became clear she wanted to have him, and then when they had sex ?

She did several times. She almost always does when we fuck.

Just post her pictures and be done with it man.
And be prepared to regret all this for the rest of your life.

The only time I was a little weirded out was when she was giving him a BJ.

Thread wasn't about posting her pics!

You allowed her to fuck another man in front of you but won't post her pics? Get the fuck out of here.

Why that exactly ?
And at other times, when they were flirting, when you were coming home or when he came, did it arouse you ?

It just seemed a little personal to me I guess. I was definitely turned on when I realized it was going to happen!

Yes but you are going to post them anyways.

Did he take her ass?

Shes a dime piece. Was this whole experiment her idea?

So now that you did it, do you plan do do it again, make it something regular, or plan it in advance ? What will happen now ?

No it was mine. She blew the idea off the first couple times I brought it up.

Was she always into the idea since you started talking about it? How did you talk about it so she wasn't worried about it hurting the relationship?

How do you feel in yourself now, honestly?

I think for now that was enough. We like to travel and go to places that allow public nudity so maybe it will happen again in the future.

I could see trying to share her if she was some basic bitch, and maybe she's got the humor sense and personality of a bag of wet mice but I'm shocked you let a chick that hot off the cockleash user

No. at first she didn't even take it seriously. After a while she realized it was a fantasy that we could both enjoy.

There are black zones (things you can't do), white zones (things you can do), and gray zones (which is the same as a white zone - you've done it once, so you can do it).

Fucking other guys just moved out of the black zone, guess who's gonna keep doing it now?

Post the nudes after you dump some more clothed.

I'm a bit of a womanizer and take woman home from clubs pretty often. I always get old im good in bed but it may be because of my 7 inch cock.

I'd fuck her like she deserves. 50% passion 50% rough. I'd bet it take me less than 5 minutesto know what her pussy feels like when she cums hard

>wasnt
this is past tense.

OP knows he wants us to be jealous and admire/worship his newly broken in little cockslut. He wants to know what some of us would do with her if we got the chance and how much she would love it

LOL she took this guy home. He would have never had a chance if he hit on her first.

I don't want or need for anyone to be jealous. Just had a fun experience that I decided to share.

I'm jealous, damn man she is hot and she fucks other guys. This is the dream.

Yeah she definitely needs to move up in the market then. A beauty like that should have no trouble find a confident, handsome man with a huge cock. I wonder how often she dreams of being fucked by a real man like that

We are happy together and fully satisfied!

It was a very fun night!

Does your family know that you are a degenerate faggot?

pics or it didnt happen

Fuck off. If it's not your thing just move along!

Glad to know when you settle down, have kids, she will have always had another man's dick in her mouth. You created a horrible situation.

How does it feel to be a disgusting degenerate beta cuck?

She had other dicks in her mouth before we started dating!

I don't think the memory of her having a dick in her mouth will be upsetting... more like hot memories since this is his thing.

I may have missed it, but did he do her bareback? Did he cum in her mouth?

No he used a condom when he fucked her but did finish on her tits and a little on her face.

Post some nudes so you can watch me wank to her

Did she say how he was in bed compared with you? Did he make her cum for him?

She told me she enjoys me more but yes she did cum a few times. He was more rough with her than I am.

wadup cuck boiii

She's not fully satisfied. As you said, she's never cum when you fuck her, but she did cum when that other man fucked her. You're a degenerate piece of filth that let your woman fuck another man. I hope this relationship falls apart and that you kill yourself.

How did they fuck? What positions? Did you just sit in one place, or did you move around the room getting different angles? Did you interact with them at all during?

She always cums when we fuck. Time for you to learn to read!

They fucked in all kinds of positions. Missionary, doggy, her on top, her bent over the bed, and standing up. I mainly just sat in one spot but didn't interact with them at all.

Is she into scat-play bro?

No

Haha that's actually how it looked.

You not a man at all. You have no girlfriend you just temporary fucker and maybe sponsor. Disgusting!

Are you not afraid that now she's going to get fucked behind your back because she craves other dicks and the feeling of novelty now ?

Have you always had a voyeuristic streak? Have you ever watched anyone else fuck? Did they know or not?

Wanted his girl to be fucked by another dick, can't get same excitement if another dick is not there.

Cuck fag

We have both always been very voyeuristic. We were at Hedonism once on vacation where we watched several other couples fuck. They watched us as well.

Not at all like that. Just something fun for both of us to try.

Can we see a picture of your sweet cock?

This soo much why not just stay fwb if you want to share pussy, might as well save the money and Hassel of maintaining a relationship.

Would she be open to watching you with another woman? Would you want to?

show her tits faggot you know the rules

We have had threesomes before with her and another girl. Only difference was that she joined in where I didn't last night.