Mfw Sup Forums praises the top of the 1%

>mfw Sup Forums praises the top of the 1%
>mfw Sup Forums is literally Sup Forumsreitbart.

What the fuck happened Sup Forums? You fucks turned into republican shills. If this was really Sup Forums, we'd be working together to fuck over both jackasses in the campaign, not bowing at the feet of some fucking kardashian candidate.

You faggots always find a way to disappoint me every year i come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-b-b...but m-muh emails! muh b-b-benghazi

>believes that Sup Forums should support an absurd candidate for lulz
>Sup Forums supports Trump
It seems correct to me

This

Sup Forums is like a right-wing version of SJW tumblrinas now. I'm a conservative but these people put me to shame. This whole election has me disgusted of my own party.

Sup Forums became pretty fucking hypocrit. The most easily triggered people now are usually Sup Forumstards

>whole election has me disgusted of my own party
And you should be. But hopefully with Trumps disastrous handling of the matter, the GOP can be reformed out of the ashes into something respectable. To be honest, it should have been taken out to the back and shot decades.

I agree, but to the point Sup Forums has taken it, it's not even funny anymore. It's legitimately annoying to Sup Forums itself. We've always been self depreciating, but jesus fuck this board has turned into fucking fox news.

They're all newfags who think Sup Forums is their new stormfront. The newfag traffic is the reason hiroshimoot can't afford to keep Sup Forums alive. He's going to put more aggressive ads on Sup Forums to profit from the newfag traffic increase.

I don't care, I am not even american

Lucky fucker

>if this was really Sup Forums

Meaning Sup Forums is dead. There's no one here from the good old days. No one that has any sense of fun or mayhem anymore. No one that gives a fuck about the luls or the real meaning behind user.

Fuck this place guys.

what better way to fuck with people on a mass scale than to elect a dude that will destroy both major political parties hold?

A massive, organized Internet operation that unites all anons to dismantle the whole system with memes in order to erect a true electronic direct democracy. The libertarian way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-democracy

>find a way to disappoint me

Now you know how your parents feel.

>fuck with the masses
>influence politics

Pick one. Faggots don't understand that presidential elections are a fucking pony show at best. The president has no real power. He can make a few executive orders at best. If Sup Forums wanted to go the whole hog, we'd have to fuck up Congress and the Senate too. Sup Forums is pissing in the ocean to fuck with niggers in africa, basically. Shit isn't significant, but it's turned this board into fucking Sup Forumsreitbart.

It's because of that one time those morons actually tried to get rid of Sup Forums.
The zit popped and all of the puss ran over the other boards.
Newfriends thought it was all a dank meme and copied it. Even newer fags then couldn't tell the difference between troll and reality and changed the definition of "internet hate machine".
Then (as always) the meme spread outside of Sup Forums.

>mfw the origin of the alt-right movement is a fuck up by the mods

Someone who considers themselves a true liberal progressive would vote for Trump. Neither party likes the guy, regardless of who ends up controlling the house and senate he'll get nothing done, he'll be a one term president and the Republican Party will implode before the next election. So if you care about the party and moving forward play the long game and vote for trump.

You realize that most of us don't post, right? Sup Forums is actually a decent metaphor for America at large. Most of us just kind of chill and do our thing, then a small number of idiots are very loud and the rest of the world thinks we all act this way.

The "silent majority" is neither.

The SJWs ruined this place back when moot were in charge. SJWs hate Trump because >muh feelings. Trump doesn't give a fuck. Trump is based. Trump is Sup Forums.

This is why Sup Forums loves Trump.

>be 2008
>Sup Forums is sick of the country being run by republicans
>Sup Forums supports Obama

>be 2016
>Sup Forums is sick of the country being run by democrats
>Sup Forums supports Trump

Sounds pretty consistently anti-authority to me.
The only one who's the idiot shill is you.

>implying the same people of old Sup Forums are the same as these newfags of nu-Sup Forums today

>Trump doesn't give a fuck. Trump is based. Trump is Sup Forums.
>This is why Sup Forums loves Trump.

no this is why YOU love trump because when you say it that way it sound like you need a father figure

Thanks for the history lesson. I've been in and out of this cesspool since 09 from my college days, and this is the first time I legitimately felt that Sup Forums had nothing useful anymore. Not even entertainment. My fucking eyes are just rolling through the back of my head.

Trump isn't even a fucking good troll. At least milo actually has a decent sense of humor and intelligence to him that I can respect, but even he has trumps dick so far in his throat he can't even tell others to shove it up their asses.

Sup Forums had never been anti authority, we've been anti everything. Sup Forums has never chosen sides. If you think Sup Forums supported Obama, you're fucking retarded.

Sup Forums was pretty nice before the election season... then the bernouts came and it got worse from there.

Reminds me of "I used to be a Trumptard but now I'm a #CruzMissile".

We still see the occasional raid, but nothing as good as we used to. If the faggot admins don't delete the thread they're over fairly quickly.

We should do a raid, right fucking now. Anyone with me?

Didn't fucking think so. You're right user, this place is dead.

MFW a faggot should KYS

To be fair, Sup Forums traditionally liked to fuck with animal abusers and pedos dumb enough to get catfished.
And also fucking with public shit. (Polls, internet lobbies, streams, etc)
Rarely a couple people who were actually good with computers fucked with governments. But that's about it.
If political at all, Sup Forums would have been anarchistic.

But now the golden days of good pranks and the occasional justice raids are gone.
Partially because the mods became WAY more uptight about legal gray areas, ever since the website came into public eye.

Not that I think about it, the constant coverage of the website by FOX "News" might have contributed to inviting a specific kind of demographic.

Trump is a fucking idiot and so are his supporters.

If you've been paying attention, you should know that this is the purge of the Republican Party.
They had a field of 16 candidates this cycle-nearly all of them were fuckheads, not ready, corrupted or some combination of all three.
Hell Jeb Bush had a $300,000,000 war chest, connections with establishment kingmakers, and an idea that he was going to run against the base of his own party going into the primaries. Do you know what that got him?
6 delegates.
Think about that.
The voters may be generally ignorant, but they know when they're pissed off. And when they are, you'd better listen and respond accordingly if you want them to give you a job. Democrats learned that lesson in 2006, and it got them Congress and then the presidency 2 years later. Republicans haven't learned that lesson despite being handed Congressional control. So now it's time for the dumb and unresponsive ones to be purged. And they are falling left and right.

What's really sad is that Trump was the only one who got that message and responded to what the party base wanted. He's not a perfect candidate, but he did listen and respond to what the base said they wanted. And at heart that's what people want in a political leader-someone who will listen to them, fight for them and not tell them they're idiots to their face. And he's the only one who got the plot this cycle.

>muh b-b-benghazi

Easy for you to say. You weren't murdered by sandniggers there. Over a YouTube video that offended their camel-fucker sensibilities.

Choke on a bag of dicks in the cell next to Hilldebeast.

Whatever you say, Pablo.

Damnit. I feel the same way. Sup Forums cant take all the creddit but thanks to these redneck neckbeards they litteraly turned long time red states blue. If you think you helped an anti establishment candidate, well you're wrong. You just pushed all the power to fewer corrupt people. I've vsaid it from the beginning.. Trump is just Hillary's weapon. Fuck you chan. Fuck you twitter. Fuck you Sup Forums. Fuck your memes.

Ok gudnight see you in 6 months.

actually my name is Peedro

youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ

The world looks at Trump like it looks at Sup Forums so why would we not support him and his anti muslim views and instead try and fuck him up along with hillary killton, ANOTHER career politician.