So Sup Forums there is girl and i like her. So i texted her and she didn't respond

So Sup Forums there is girl and i like her. So i texted her and she didn't respond.
Wat do?

Wait for her to respond

But if she don't? Tell her that il beat shit out of her or no?

Not OP, but I waited. Been 2 years now. Whatdo?

go to her window with a ghettoblaster and start playing James Blunts you're beautiful at full volume.
be sure to get some roses.

post results

Write "please respond" works all the time.

Move on

this SOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUCH

Forget her?

Your future gfs sound like twats. Just send some licky emojis, an angry face and a gun, shell understand that you want sex/rape. Before you know it, your balls are banging against her ass while police sirens play outside.

been thinking of her now and then for 4 years m8, hard habbit to get out

Unless shes working, id say move on.

When a girl makes you her top priority she'd text you even if she was in a fucking burning building.

Only way to salvage this is if you see her at work or school (dont know how old you are) or something daily and can act like you give 0 fucks about her. If shes even semi attracted to you she'll be caught off guard by why you arent chasing her, but if not, she wont give a fuck.

But genuinely, in my experience if you gotta jump through that many hoops to get her she aint worth it, user.

Has to be spelt:

"Pls respond"

Helps if your pic is a non ironic pic of john cena because he never gives up

Photo still makes topkek

Thanks.

what the shit are you on about? OP said he likes her and texted her.. not that they were already in a serious relationship that was going downhill.

Do you make people your top priority if they say hi to you absolute faggot?

Angry betas detected

Yeah, btw rip my english.

It was joke negro.

If its a chick i wanna fuck or crush on? Yes, if its a chick i dont give a fuck about, no.

I never said shit about a relationship, but its very obvious when you text a chick and shes interested in you or not. He clearly likes her, which is why this post even exists

talk to her in person you fucking autistic nigger

Not nigger but ty.

More tips?

text her the image in your post

I was thinking about that.