Lifehack thread!

Lifehack thread!

chlorine bleach+liquid soap ... baby utensil steriliser wut

Anything on how to tank a buisness

I think Hillary Clinton is in the process of tanking a nation, so a business should be similar.

rekt

>mercator

any life hacks on how to get over depression?

im probably retarded, but i dont understand how this chart works, can anyone explain?

ambien every other day
antidepressants
and occasional opiate high on a hard day

Halloween hacks for kids

american education system detected

Ok does anyone have an info graph of how to do that

well, i mean, you're not wrong.

You would probably get v& trying to buy any of that shit

If you are using windows and NTFS, just store files no one should find in Alternate Data Streams.

the best is to discreetly drop one of those beepers in someone's purse: alarm goes off on someone else, perfect distraction

>If you are using windows and NTFS, just store files no one should find in Alternate Data Streams.
Clever, but wouldn't that make actually transferring the files to anything else hell?
Also, if anything DOES poke through the stuff on your HDD, having a program for working with alternate data streams would make you look super sketchy - you'd be better off just encrypting your whole HDD.

heres hoping ragheads dont browse this site

If the pic in the lower right corner is supposed to show the results, then the author should probably look up what 'military grade' means.
It's a fucking glorified firecracker.

>can't explain it either

Bump

/doesn't because lurk more

Can anyone direct me to pc repair/maintenance infographics like this?

Same for Mac users please!

Oh? I thought mac was invincible? Rumour has it every new copy of osx has a little bit of steve jobs soul as its anti-virus.

you're welcome

Several years ago, there was an ama with an police it forensic here. And he told, that they are using software to search through the files for scetchy stuff. So neither this, nor the zipping would work.

Except you want to hide stuff from normies and even then it would e easier to hide it in some hidden folder deep within the os-folder

ammonia plus baking soda gives nothing
ammonia plus chlorine bleach gives toxic vapour