B. Please help me out

B. Please help me out.

I came inside of this girl who is pretty much a stranger from outside a bar that I picked up. She told me she was clean and on pill so its fine to bareback. Since then she hasn't left me alone over text flirt chat, wanting to see me again etc...

Now she tells me she is pregnant. I don't want to be on the hook for that. Has this bitch just played me for child support? What the fuck to do?

Be a fucking man and take care of your business.

And next time don't fuck a stranger without a condom you dumb fuck. You did this yourself, bitches can't be trusted.

>What the fuck to do?

You stop your autistic roleplaying on Sup Forums, and the problem will resolve itself.

If you fucked at your place you're screwed, otherwise ditch the number

get new phone and get the fuck outta dodge brah

This will all go away if you kill yourself.

run

Just watch Knocked Up and do what Seth Rogan does.

>Panty hose over head
>Break into her domicile
>Wave a fake gun in her face
>Throw her down a flight of stairs
It practically solves itself OP.

you're an idiot.
>You went bareback on some strange
>Taking a bitches word as truth
>Cumming inside her
>Taking her to your place
>Not using some number app like pinger
>eating paint chips as a child

come the fuck on OP

/thread

I wouldn't be your friend in real life.
You're really fucking mean

Are both of you white?

ur fucked

Make her stop existing

Anyone else have their feelings hurt?

This is why all men should take a consent contract card with them at all times. Get the girl to sign off that she is sound of mind, clean, and is using a contraceptive

How many times do I have to tell you fuckers?

1. Buy a burner phone. Do it right you nigger, get a throwaway flip-phone (so you can remove the battery,) and don't leave it plugged in anywhere near your house or other phone, that way it never shows up in GPS following your phone or inside your house.
^
Addendum: Having an older model non-GPS enabled car like me also helps.
2. Insist any hookup that wants to fuck contact you only by that phone. When I go for hookups on dating sites or even some shitty place like craigslist, I tell them I will not accept emails or instant messages on my phone; only voicemails (This filters outs all the scammers, as a voicemail is not efficient for them to use to lure in people, so you only get serious replies.)
3. Trade pics by phone. Don't take body or dick pics with phone while in your neighborhood, since the metadata could be traced back to you. Use a fake name and info. Demand timestamp for photos. Don't provide facepics, and in return don't demand them.
4. Don't have phone battery in when you go to her place. Nut in a slut. Afterwards, never plug the phone in again.
5. Bail
6. Destroy phone completely, melt remains.
7. Repeat, and stay out of legal trouble so they have no reason to collect your DNA.
8. Enjoy becoming a future progenitor of man.

If you get dragged into it get a fukn dna test, she could've just lined you up to pay for some baby she was already having

Too much work

What country (and maybe state) are you in?

This really matters quite a lot.

pre-emptively sue her for entrapment then realize men do not get justice in america because other men are too busy thinking about how only cute things deserve fairness. ugly things deserve death.

why do you think people get so pissy about dolphins. fuck those dumb fuck fish. if your so fuckin smart dont get caught in a god damn net. maybe stay away from creatures that hunt massive amounts of you neighboring creatures you curious twats

kill her

As nice as that sounds no court is gonna give a shit if she signed a fuckin business card looking scrap of paper, paternity is a pretty fuckin binding contract in and of itself.

This may be your only option

Post screencap of texts or Fuck off

She is a stage 4 clinger

I think it is unlikely that she is actually pregnant. That is just her tactic to get you to stay with her.

I suggest you keep ignoring her and be smarter next time.

Well if you want to knock a girl up and avoid being responsible, it goes without saying that there's gonna be a fair amount of footwork and effort involved.
The idea actually came from my sister, who lived down near the beach in the next state and wanted to get even with someone who was harassing her best friend and almost drove her to suicide.

10 months afterward. I heard tell that the girl was pushing a stroller along the boardwalk.

In UK, If you don't show any interest in having a child you can't and won't be expected to pay for it

Kys

Paternity test before you pay retard.

You get what you get, and you don't get upset.