ISIS has reportedly offered a $1 million reward for the killing of a Kurdish-Danish woman who dropped out of university...

>ISIS has reportedly offered a $1 million reward for the killing of a Kurdish-Danish woman who dropped out of university in 2014 to fight the extremist group in Syria and Iraq.
Holy shit; this girl has over 100 confirmed sniper kills and teaches women shes freed from slavery to shoot. Why is Denmark treating her like shit?
>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-offers-1m-reward-for-murder-of-woman-who-dropped-out-of-university-to-fight-them-a7484461.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJZxRvYHc5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i love kurdistan and hate Iraq now

rule of law is a bit more important than feelings even if they are good feelings

added to the potential gf list

Suddenly she's extremely attractive to me.

Is she safe in Europe? There are a lot of ISIS there already, I hear.

>Kurdish-Danish

why the fuck are swedes such fucking cucks?

They are passive nation even before immigration.

>over 100 confirmed sniper kills

If I had a quarter for every one of those supposed master snipers in syria

>being bars in Cophenhagen for violating travel restrictions to go kill ISIS scum
>MEANWHILE

WTF I SUDDENLY want to suck her dick tbqh anD GET PEGGED BY HER

What the fuck did you just fucking say about her, you little bitch? I’ll have you know she graduated top of her class in the Kurdish Elite Army, and she's been involved in numerous secret raids on Muslim extremists, and she has over 10,000,000 confirmed kills. She is trained in gorilla warfare and she's the top sniper in the entire Kurdish Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

She will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark her fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about her over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak she am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

She can be anywhere, anytime, and she can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with her bare vagina and mouth.

Not only am is she extensively trained in naked wrestling, but she has access to the entire arsenal of the Kurdish Armed Forces and she will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. She will squirt fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They get food stamps also.

good post

It's not like in the movies, user. You don't have to shoot at ranges over a mile or do Olympic trickshots.

well, i couldn't give a fuck about what happen in syria, this could be my chance to be a bounty hunter

>dating a girl that has killed several men

why do this.

no one said anything about dating her

Hmmm she might kill civilian

justified

*pack G3SG1 and magz*

>implying muslims are men

i'd date a kille rtbqh

>woman
>100 (((confirmed kills)))

Sure thing.

beat me to it

>you can't aim and pull a trigger because you have a vagina

Real life doesn't work like Call of Duty, Paco

>muh woman warriors

they've all be debunked. Maybe she sniped her cunt on 100 kurdish cocks. Women cant into modern warfare.

>in real life women can't pull a trigger

You tell him.

>they've all be debunked

Elaborate on this.

>Maybe she sniped her cunt on 100 kurdish cocks.

i laughed

A

what's so hard about pulling a trigger that only human beings with dicks can do it?
tell me the extensive moral and physical exhaustion of walk a couple miles with a gun, aim it to some dude is taking a shit in the dessert and pull a trigger while being paid and treated like a hero because of it.

>in real life some random girl who spent her entire life sitting on her ass in Denmark swoops into a conflict zone and kills more people than the most seasoned veterans

"no"

>not only am is she

>people
Lol no

Being a sniper is objectively the best and easiest way to rack up kills and train troops at counter sniping is hard. All she needs to do is be a good shot, that's all. She's kilometers away from any action.

This guy in the pic spent his whole life farming and never had seen any conflict during what I believe to be around 25 or 30 years of existence until the Russians invaded his country and he took an old rifle and killed over 500 soldier with it.

ebin

FUCKING

>all the salty Achmeds itt

Must suck when Allah doesn't help you guys.

>This guy in the pic spent his whole life farming
And shooting. He was an ebin marksman way before the war.
>tell me the extensive moral and physical exhaustion of walk a couple miles with a gun, aim it to some dude is taking a shit in the dessert and pull a trigger while being paid and treated like a hero because of it.
Not everyone is a savage like a mexican who can just kill on a whim. There are certain mental barriers you need to overcome to kill another human bean.

How the fuck does the IS have millions of US dollars to spare

>rule of law is a bit more important than feelings
what a cuck
read antigone

what is this timeline??

Where do u think they get their funding?

he was near olympic level sports shooter before the war

Animeme become real.

Sniping (and scouting for snipers) makes you target #1
Hence

>She's kilometers away from any action.

lol

If you think she's shot anyone past 800m you're deluded.

The guy you posted probably never got a kill past 400m, Finnish forests being as dense as they are.

Youtube revenue?

>Female genital mutilation is prevalent in Iraqi Kurdistan, with an FGM rate of 72% according to the 2010 WADI report
I hope she's not from Iraq

actually karelian isthmus has a lot of open fields and it had one of the richest soils to farm on

fake kurdish propaganda

stop being reddit

actually the female sniper accuracy is higher than the male

t. Rasheed
reported to ASIO

Oil, you know, they had the Syrian and Iraqi (Mosul) oil field for quite the tie now.

>that butt fucking ugly dyed hair
Holy fuck it looks so shitty on her what the fuck.

>kurdish women
>female

>kurdish people
>humans

Would you kill her or elope with her?

t. Abdul Ibn Rasheed

?

Looks comfy. I do that when going upstairs

Correct.

>you are nothing to me but just another target
>she will wipe you the fuck out

ITS you are nothing to HER but just another target ya dingus. English isnt even my first language geez

>snipers
>warriors

He just forget it you imbecile.
Or are you the one telling someone that made an obvious typo that he doesn't know how to write ? Fucking arrogant mong.

>Women cant into modern warfare
pointing a gun and pulling a trigger is so hard after all :^)

i hate it when foreigners pretend they know anything about simo
i guess this is what cultural appropriation feels like

Tell me about him, his life story seems very interesting.

He shoot good with iron sights.

His kill count was probably inflated for propaganda purposes.

You know, stuff like

>I think I hit that guy, but I'm not sure
>Oh well, next target

Meanwhile the guy assigned to follow him around casually makes a tally mark after every shot.

"Confirmed kills" are a meme.

t. guy who's never had to carry a woman's ruck because "it's too heavy"

>100 confirmed sniper kills

not enough I hope she gets a lot more, it's like pokemon, gotta catch 'hem all.

shooting is not rocket science

but as a soldier myself I can assure you they can't march for shit and because that they are not good for infantry positions

the soviets had women snipers chang dong

Only because they ran out of men

He was a hunter. He knew how to handle a rifle just by examining his tactics reported in the field such as the knowledge that an actual sight would just hinder him in winter conditions.

Also it makes me sick when people form other countries worship men they know nothing about. He simply did what he had to. He only wanted to get back to farming and live unknown till his old days just knowing he defended his lands. And now it's some war romanticers jerkoff material. Just fuck off will you?

LEAF

1 million dollars sounds pretty good.

SUMMON THE BICYCLES. WERE GOING IN.

I think - middle east must will nuke. Easy and profit.

i have, it is a great play but we can't all be antigone

Yep, she killed 100 gorillions

You fuck off, he was a great man and an example to everyone.
Also I knew he was a hunter but tried to scum my way into my point.

That's hot as fuck

No, you fuck off you dumb glorifying monkey. I'd probably kill you if i was a war "hero" and you'd praise me.

Most of these men were traumatized for their lives. war is something you don't wan't to glorify and if you wan't to then i'll say go right ahead and dive in to the closest conflict you can find. My both grandfathers fought in the both wars and it was a hell of a job to squeeze any information out of either one of them. But i'll give you this one story i heard form my other grandpa

He and his infantry unit were in the offensive in the karelian isthmus in 1941. They had breached really deep into soviet territory with artillery cover and they found themelves in a decimated forest area that was littered with soviet corpses. Well the unit was very thirsty and water supplies were days behind. One of the guys found a little hole made by artillery which was filled with rainwater from the last rain. But to their disfortune they noticed that there was a half a soviet in the pond. With no water nowhere else nearby they decided to fill their canteens with that water since they might've died from thirst hours later. He said he could taste the blood in the water even after boiling it and could never forget it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJZxRvYHc5Q

You're glorifying it and you don't even notice.
I can feel the awe in your little tale.

There was nothing to glorify there? That's the point? He also raped some karelian women when they were on offensives since you know, deprivation. War is war. if i tell a tale about and you intepret it somehow heroically i'd tell you to revaluate your thinking process.

>being forced to drink some dirty diseased r*ssians blood to stay alive is glorious

Doing that for the liberty of your fellow men is glorious, you fucking dinks. The fact that you don't appreciate the man that went through hell so that you're not a post soviet shithole right now is shameful.
Nature is hell. It's not pretty, it's not comforting. The jungle and the war are the same. Surviving is the glorifying part.

humility is a virtue and the guy didnt seek publicity so its rather disrespecting to put him on a pedestal especially after he has passed away and cant comment his own opinion on this.

>100 confirmed
propaganda

I put Simo on a pedestal as a shooter, not as a soldier.

fair enough
he was a pretty good shooter objectively

>Holy shit; this girl has over 100 confirmed sniper kills and teaches women shes freed from slavery to shoot.

mfw w*st*rn*rs eat up the tabloid gathered peshmerga >muh stronk women propaganda

Syria is the most documented war in human history, most of the battle are filmed in HD from all sides

Find me one instance where the women peshmergas do anything worth praise

No it isn't, otherwise your country would still be a british colony

Made me kek hard

>trust me, I'm a Finn, I was there man, shit was horrendous, dude

t. Abdul Aziz al-Jihadi

t. Abdul Mamat Suramat