So, Sup Forums is dying? We need to migrate soon. Should we take over tumblr...

So, Sup Forums is dying? We need to migrate soon. Should we take over tumblr? I know it's not an anonymous website but if Sup Forums dies, we'll take our old enemy with us. Should we attack tumblr full scale soon?

Inb4 not your personal army.
Stop being a bitch because a tumblrslut turned you down.

OP here, not my motivation. Just wanna cause some fuss :p beibg bored

I say we have the programmers of Sup Forums make a new image board and we simply move to that

What a fucking faggot... Is for people like you that Sup Forums is dead

the faggotry is continuing to grow.

or just head over to eightchan

I say we clean Sup Forums and we don't move... Is simple... Just close the site for a couple of weeks new fags will forget, old won't.
Or we purge this shit like moot did with Sup Forums two years ago

What are you, a summer fag that stayed too late? Sup Forums was never good and has been dead since 2006.

Well never good is a thing... But Sup Forums wasn't full of trap threads, waifu claiming and fucking dick rate threads

How did he do that?
And isn't the problem money???

>:P

>:O

Not figuratively dying you fucking cunt.

Literally dying, Sup Forums is becoming too expensive to run because we all use adblockers and only a fool would by a pass when the captcha is so fucking easy now you.

This thread died like Sup Forums will :(

We make our own Sup Forums.

make Sup Forums grape a gang

How?

gook moot is just scamming 4 chins
he did the same to 2ch when he was there

Sekrelli might deliver

>Should we take over tumblr?
Considering the demographic these days most anons are already registered there.

How come you can't donate anymore? Why did Hiroshima removed that option?

Will it have blackjack and hookers?

why bring the garbage along? leave the cancer be if the "good" does abandon Sup Forums.
create threads, and contribute.

Why don't we just take over club penguin?

Sup Forums.reddit.com

I'll take that as a yes.

>inb4 b& in 2 minutes because you called someone a newfag

leave, you have cancer on you

>implying

I'm more for invading club penquin myself. I just love the puffles.

Fuck those threads! We should gas them like Hitler gassed the Jews!

white penguin supremacy

This post gave me cancer

> calling tumblr old enemy
> not a cringe thread

Both tumblr and Sup Forums are full of beta losers who cum immediately when they see a photo of a naked girl.
So yeah, you can move to tumblr and see no difference

Fuck the waifu threads, and dick rate threads, but im cool with trap threads. Don't like them? Hit that collapse button.

White power.

I'm alright with some of them, but seriously fucking Sup Forums kids coming on here nowadays. Smfh.

Yeah Sup Forumsro, I feel ya.

squeaker

Hiro is lying.

Pic related.

>lul

Give it to the newfags! Hehe!

what is this supposed to do?

Crash their computer. >_>
Try it.

I think Sup Forums is going to be the only working website after you've done it.

Boi, that's some Sup Forums level of cospiracy

Everybody should read that shit tho

It just makes your computer think Sup Forums is located on you computer. 127.0.0.1 is a loopback address. Like if you to host your own website using Microsofts built in "IIS", you could type that in to go to it.

Both wrong.

If you hosted*

i noticed the google analytics tracker is now here; it wasn't here a few months ago.

Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks.

(The guy who posted the picture).

Best way to purge this site is rid this site of all the loli/pedo's, get rid of all the gay shit too. Legit fags overpower this site with their trannies and traps. Pretty much just get rid of all the degenerates.

We have to purge the legit fags not the other way around

there is always

What we could do is report all these fucking threads like those and just spam the just shit until they hear us out?

It's actually pretty easy; all you have to do to begin with is open up notepad; then type the following HTML to create the body of the website. The header of all HTML pages is known as the DOCTYPE:

html

The DOCTYPE is not case-sensitive, and thus you can also write

html or html

and then: you need to include a line declaring HTML to activate the HTML format. HTML, like DOCTYPE, is a closed command, so you need to repeat it at the end of your content with a at the end.

[Insert the website content here]

Then include and in your notepad document. Your text should now read:

html

I'll reply with the next step when you've done this

>Slow as fuck
>Amateurish
>Right wing as fuck
>Only ex Sup Forums Sup Forums
>No traffic

Fuck no

This guy is smart

Wait I messed up:

Next step is to add a sort of content and choose a background colour for our site. We will need to set up a separate CSS sheet to do this, which infers to us that it is a better idea to start adding content straightway. Within put nothing for now.

Move below and add a new line. Type in that line. Close with . Your text should now ideally look like this:

Between and , write

Hello World

Save the Notepad as "home.php" or anything you want followed by .php.

Choose to save it as "All Files" and not as a text doocument, or it will add the extension .txt to your file and ruin it.

Eightchan sucks ass. If 4chans dies so will I

Open the text document using a web browser; it should look like pic related

read the rules newfag

Chanbuy

This. It's these degenerate shitheads that spam the site with bullshit threads

Now: To make Sup Forums, we need 3 fundamental features:

*Captcha

*Comments System where new text generates downwards

*A way in which new pages can be generated spontaneously and can be commented on using their own comments system.

For this, we need to set up the following files:

* A file that will contain all of the comments that are posted to the board. (TXT)

*A line of code that will post what the user types in to a file. (PHP)

*A line of code that will read the file and transport that information to the page (PHP) and will do this forever until it is deleted from the text document.

To do this: we need to understand how to use forms.

If Sup Forums dies I'll an hero

Wow this works, thanks dude

Here is the basic outline for a form; cut and paste this into your HTML Document (Right click and open with notepad) and then reload it using internet explorer

Type any text; the resultant message shows below. The text responds to all php coding

What shall you be known as?

If you've pasted it correctly: the html code should look like this:

Hello World

Type any text; the resultant message shows below. The text responds to all php coding

What shall you be known as?

The website, loaded in your browser, should look like pic related.

Holy shit this is so cool

This supports the anonymity of Sup Forums, allowing you to use a name or to use no name.

Later: we can include a feature that will filter name-fields that contain on content and change them into Anonymous.

At this point, you need to buy a virtual server. I'm not allowed to advertise, but you need to Google "virtual servers".

The reason why I've used a Notepad document to show you this is because you can upload the Notepad directly to your server under the name home.php, so that when you type in your domain name and its extension: you can add the filename to the end and it will open up the HTML document you have saved.

On the server: you need to change the end of the file from .html to .php

you cant access the site

Holy shit, is this the special board Ive heard about? This is the first time Ive ever been on it, Im not going to load Tor and this is the closest Ill get to the Deep Web

Who r u

I'm Anonymous

how coked are you to write all this shit?

Are you autistic?

Did you really type like 4 posts worth of tutorial for a simple fucking HTML lesson?

Also..

Did you intentionally leave that explorer tab visible for publicity to your own personal website?

Wow lad

P.S: I'm about to write the next parts assuming that you have bought a domain from FreeVirtualServers, as that is what I use to host my site.

Once you have logged into FreeVirtualServers after buying a server from them: this should be the page you see.

Click on the image labeled "Services", circled in pic related.

I know you were joking but... Why not? Stick it to Disney.

Please stop Mr. Finlay Patrick

You're clogging my board

Creme de la creme website design

If they prove to be an actual threat, yes, but now, no we should chill for now.

Underage B&

That's a little outdated as shit, fgt

Mac version won't work, you idiot (at least it wont work in any reasonable shell).

shell redirection is resolved before sudo, so you will still get permission denied.