Hello Sup Forums i'm a 24 yo dude...

Hello Sup Forums i'm a 24 yo dude. My friend had a number of a girl that is 13 yo and i asked him to give it to me for shits and giggles. i messaged the girl and lied about my name, workplace etc. I messaged her alot of dumb shit and me and my friend got a good laugh, but there is a problem. She won't stop messaging me. I talked to her because she called the other day and i answered. I tried to come out as creepy as possible for her to fuck off but she didn't care. I told here that i'm 24 but she lied that she is 17. Said that she would suck my dick and all that. haven't messaged her in a week but she is still texting me and calling. she is a 6/10. i'm not a virgin but single btw.
what do Sup Forums?

forgot to mention that she lives very close to me aswell

What the fuck. You are an adult. She is a kid. What the fuck are you doing with a child, you filthy degenerate. Block her number. What the fuck. I wish I could kick your ass, sick fuck.

Let her suck your dick obviously

You need to shut the fuck up and die.

Come on op, put it in her

Grab her right in the pussy...

Fuck her, obviously

op here, should i post her picture?

Im curious is she desperate or something? Or just likes older men

Ask for nudes, not directly though. Just say "send me a pic of something you'd think I'd like ;)" works 7/10 times

1. If she has reached puberty already you are not a pedophile
2. What is the age of consent in your country? Wait until she reaches it and then get your dick sucked
3. Get at least some prove that she wants to fuck you conestual (like a screenshot where she says she wants to suck your dick) so she cant say you raped her.

no.
have you said something sexual to her? flirted?
this is the line between weird and not cool to sexually harassing a minor if anyone ever finds out.

Do as you will op

hand yourself into the police you deviant

do it. Make sure they arnt sexual though.

HURRY APP

Op here, this is her lmao

obey satan op

Move to Mexico and then marry her there having 19 kids all called pedro and your kids marry each other like typical Mexicans

You start these threads on here every week, "I'm a 20 something dude and there's this young teenage girl coming onto me halp wat do ".

Your fantasies are ridiculous, I lol every time I read yet another one

Dude. If this is real you're fucked up for even considering it

op i know her my friend niece, reporting you to lithuanian authorities now - have your number and everything

trips and i drop dox

Naaaw... Ehy, ehy naaaaw dawg.... That's not cool dawg

I haven't made a post in ages man

Nesvaik, pedike tu. Sudegink save ir savo telefona.

Age is just a number.

You must be new here

years in prison is just a number

>998
tfw u 1 off trips

modsmodsmods

user is a pedo.

Satanic trips saying un-satanic things.

doubles are just a number

checked

Nobody on Sup Forums has any fucking balls anymore.
You know the what you want op and you know the risk accociated.

Fuck all of you little fucking newfags.

checked

>Doubles are just a number
>gets dubs
#winrar

This is a child..... you're fucked

Bail

eyy

moralfag detected

Alright guys, gonna fuck her tonight, thanks for the advice

Most cunts here are fine, but there's always that chad that thinks

that's a face that needs the d, op

sue her for inciting you on illegal acts

Pics or it didn't happen

Lol everything you said is retarded

how?

Dude you make the same thread every week, 20-something guy with a dilemma about some 13/14/15 yo coming onto him.

You just change the circumstances, but it's always her wanting sex stuff, and you being "wat do, b ?"

I just figure you like writing your fantasies on here and having anons believe you

i second this notion.

2 dubs in a row cunt fuck ye

Sup Forums just isn't Sup Forums anymore.

1. 13 is still a child, user is 24 year old man which makes him a pedo. If he were 16 it would be a bit different.
2. that's called grooming
3. Written consent is irrelevant due to the fact that she's underage. It's rape regardless you mongoloid

I'm not making all these threads, this is mine and it's real, i provided the picture too

No, age is a word, 13 is a number.

whiteknight detected

No, I'm just not a degenerate pedophile. It's sad really though that pedophiles according to studies and what I've witnessed here literally do have stunted intellect. Children are all that they can relate to

WTF OP ?? BANG HER ALREADY !

/thread

Looks like a trap

tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

>clearly user is newfag

1. A pedo is someone who is attracted to prepubecent children, she is 13.
2. It's not grooming. it is 2 people who both have the desire to fuck. therefore mother-nature approves.
3. So because it is in violation of a law that was only put in place to STOP the exploitation of children, you are saying that therefore, she is not just legally being raped, but actually being raped...aka: "user I want you to fuck me" doesn't count as concent.

are u not using your brain?

Enjoy the list Op.

inbreading is mostly a red neck back woods thing jack ass

>Children are all that they can relate to

Who the fuck wants to talk? What an assuming fucktard you are

You are a moron. If you used your brain, you would be able to see that people like user are just following their human instinct. Pedophilia is not good, but hebephilia is a-ok as far as i'm concerned. (pedo = 0-puberty, hebe = puberty to adult) everyone is at least somewhat a hebephile, but hardly anyone is a pedophile.

It's like psychopaths. They are normal people who don't do fucked up shit, unless they have had fucked up childhoods. It's only the ones with fucked up childhoods that do that grooming, and the raping, and the weird shit.

Not hot enough to go to jail for. Skip it and number block her

Op here, she said she has a hairy vag

>they want to fuck slightly older kids so it's okay
You people are fucking broken

this,
there is no other option

nope, he´s right

WOOGA WOODA WOO! WOOGIE WOO WOOD WOO WOODOO WOOO, WOOBA WOO. WOOR WOOT WOO WOO WOOM WOO? WOOD WOOT WOO WOOD WOON WOO WOOGA WOOLA WOOLOO WOO!!!!! WOOPA WOO! WOOR WOOT WOOF WOOM WOOM WOOK WOOL WOOP WOO WOO WOOM. WOOR WOON WOO WOODA WOOSA WOOSIE? WOOY WOOT WOOPLA WOOMNA WOOPY WOOR! WOOD. WOOLA WOO. WOODA WOOR WOORT WOOT WOOTA. WOOXAA WOOMA WOOZ. WOOUM. WOOKLAM WOOP WOOT WOOY. WOOE WOOT WOOM WOOH WOOH WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOGLA. WOOD WOOP WOOLA WOODSA WOOSA WOOS. WOO! WOOGA WOOGOO WOOT WOOTWOOMA WOOWOO WOOT WOO. WOOR WOOPA WOOLA WOOMNY WOOY. WOO WOOLA WOODA WOOLA WOOLOO WOO. WOO. WOO WOO WOOMA WOONA WOOPLA. WOOPA WOOGA WOO. WOOT WOOLA WOOT WOON!!!!!! WOOD WOOT WOOR WOOTA WOOLA. WOOPLA WOONA. WOONOOBUBLOONA. WOOCA WOO. WOOS WOOR WOOPA WOOLMA. WOOTLA WOOPLA WOOM WOON. WOOFA WOOGLA WOOGLA WOOFLA . WOOUNA WOOWOO. WOOIMA, WOOPLA. WOOPLA WOOPLA WOOM WOOTLA. WOOGLA WOOLA. WOOFA WOOG WOOFA WOOT WOON WOOH WOOMA WOOLA WOOPLA WOONA WOOMA WOOT. WOOZLA WOOPA WOOZER. WOOZ WOO WOOPLA WOOMA WOOMNA WOOPLA. WOOT WOOP WOO. WOOT WOO WOOM WOON WOO WOOPLA. WOOR WOOT WOOD WOOLA WOOLA WOOLA WOO, WOOPLA. WOO. WOOPLA WOOMLA WOOM WOONA WOO WOOT. WOOMLA WOON WOOP WOON WOOLA WOOT WOOHA WOOHANA WOOHA WOOPA. WOOD WOOT WOOR WOOPLA. WOOLA WOO. WOOD WOOJA WOO WOOLA WOO. WOOGA WOOLA WOOGLA WOO WOOT WOOP WOON WOOPLA WOO WOOTA WOO WOONA WOOPLA WOO. WOODA WOOLA WOOM WOOPLA WOO. WOO, WOO, WOOLA WOO. WOOGLA WOO WOOT WOOH WOOJA WOOMA WOO. WOOLA WOO WOOLA WOON WOOT WOOPLA WOO. WOOCA WOOKA WOOSSA WOOWOO WOOPLA WOOT. WOOD WOO WOOPLA WOO WOOPLA WOO WOON WOOR WOO WOOT WOOD WOOLA WOO WOOPLA WOOJ WOOA WOO WOOPLA WOOD WOOR WOOG WOOPLA WOOD WOOKA WOOS WOOJA WOO. WOOD WOOFA WOO WOO WOOCA WOO WOOPLA WOONA WOO. WOORT WOO WOOT WOOPLA WOOH WOOGA WOO. WOOGA WOOGLA WOOT WOOY WOOPA WOO. WOOPA WOO WOOF WOOR WOO WOOGLA WOOGLA WOO WOON WOO. WOOM WOOP WOON WOOT WOO WOOGLA WOO. WOOS WOOT WOOD WOO. WOOGLA WOO WOOPA WOON WOO WOOF WOOGLA WOO. WOOKA WOOLA WOO. WOOGLA WOO. WOO WOOLA WOOPA WOO WOONA WOO WOON WOO. WOOP WOO WOOPA WOOT WOO WOOJA

No, what he said is fucked up

I thought that was obvious

Ask for some nudes

Tell her boobs are gtfo.

WOOGA WOODA WOO! WOOGIE WOO WOOD WOO WOODOO WOOO, WOOBA WOO. WOOR WOOT WOO WOO WOOM WOO? WOOD WOOT WOO WOOD WOON WOO WOOGA WOOLA WOOLOO WOO!!!!! WOOPA WOO! WOOR WOOT WOOF WOOM WOOM WOOK WOOL WOOP WOO WOO WOOM. WOOR WOON WOO WOODA WOOSA WOOSIE? WOOY WOOT WOOPLA WOOMNA WOOPY WOOR! WOOD. WOOLA WOO. WOODA WOOR WOORT WOOT WOOTA. WOOXAA WOOMA WOOZ. WOOUM. WOOKLAM WOOP WOOT WOOY. WOOE WOOT WOOM WOOH WOOH WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOGLA. WOOD WOOP WOOLA WOODSA WOOSA WOOS. WOO! WOOGA WOOGOO WOOT WOOTWOOMA WOOWOO WOOT WOO. WOOR WOOPA WOOLA WOOMNY WOOY. WOO WOOLA WOODA WOOLA WOOLOO WOO. WOO. WOO WOO WOOMA WOONA WOOPLA. WOOPA WOOGA WOO. WOOT WOOLA WOOT WOON!!!!!! WOOD WOOT WOOR WOOTA WOOLA. WOOPLA WOONA. WOONOOBUBLOONA. WOOCA WOO. WOOS WOOR WOOPA WOOLMA. WOOTLA WOOPLA WOOM WOON. WOOFA WOOGLA WOOGLA WOOFLA . WOOUNA WOOWOO. WOOIMA, WOOPLA. WOOPLA WOOPLA WOOM WOOTLA. WOOGLA WOOLA. WOOFA WOOG WOOFA WOOT WOON WOOH WOOMA WOOLA WOOPLA WOONA WOOMA WOOT. WOOZLA WOOPA WOOZER. WOOZ WOO WOOPLA WOOMA WOOMNA WOOPLA. WOOT WOOP WOO. WOOT WOO WOOM WOON WOO WOOPLA. WOOR WOOT WOOD WOOLA WOOLA WOOLA WOO, WOOPLA. WOO. WOOPLA WOOMLA WOOM WOONA WOO WOOT. WOOMLA WOON WOOP WOON WOOLA WOOT WOOHA WOOHANA WOOHA WOOPA. WOOD WOOT WOOR WOOPLA. WOOLA WOO. WOOD WOOJA WOO WOOLA WOO. WOOGA WOOLA WOOGLA WOO WOOT WOOP WOON WOOPLA WOO WOOTA WOO WOONA WOOPLA WOO. WOODA WOOLA WOOM WOOPLA WOO. WOO, WOO, WOOLA WOO. WOOGLA WOO WOOT WOOH WOOJA WOOMA WOO. WOOLA WOO WOOLA WOON WOOT WOOPLA WOO. WOOCA WOOKA WOOSSA WOOWOO WOOPLA WOOT. WOOD WOO WOOPLA WOO WOOPLA WOO WOON WOOR WOO WOOT WOOD WOOLA WOO WOOPLA WOOJ WOOA WOO WOOPLA WOOD WOOR WOOG WOOPLA WOOD WOOKA WOOS WOOJA WOO. WOOD WOOFA WOO WOO WOOCA WOO WOOPLA WOONA WOO. WOORT WOO WOOT WOOPLA WOOH WOOGA WOO. WOOGA WOOGLA WOOT WOOY WOOPA WOO. WOOPA WOO WOOF WOOR WOO WOOGLA WOOGLA WOO WOON WOO. WOOM WOOP WOON WOOT WOO WOOGLA WOO. WOOS WOOT WOOD WOO. WOOGLA WOO WOOPA WOON WOO WOOF WOOGLA WOO. WOOKA WOOLA WOO. WOOGLA WOO. WOO WOOLA WOOPA WOO WOONA WOO WOON WOO. WOOP WOO WOOPA

Has she hit puberty

Yes

Kill yourself/10
Preferably with a belt. Just hang yourself quietly in your room and we'll all hope you are never discovered.

*terday

lel im talking to a girl thats 14, snapchats me all the time, sent me nudes and i was okay with it cuz she told me she was 18 at first. things progressed, she revealed her real age. long story short im waiting a year so i can fuck her since shell be of age where i live. im tempted to go fuck her every day, but it will all be worth it when i finally do, ya know?