Can I ask Sup Forums a serious question?

Can I ask Sup Forums a serious question?

If I bent over and showed you my ass, would you fuck me?

yeah and im not into guys too much so take that as a compliment

Assuming the rest of you was shaved, yeah.

yeah i would, nice b00ty

Nope. Not sure if you onow this, but you have a dick, sir.

Oh my bad

please kill yourself, you annoying faggot.
thanks.
signed,
everyone on Sup Forums

would look awesome after a creampie

I would, it's a nice asshole. I'd even lick it.

You think so?

Without even thinking twice.

Wtf is wrong with you nigga

nice and hard ;) I'd bite ur fuckin ass cheeks too

Please tell me more

would rim

If you could prove you are STD free, then yes I would fuck you. I'm also not gay but a warm hole is a warm hole. And your asshole looks like it would be very enjoyable to fuck. Also, if I knew you were safe i'd even fuck you bareback and blow my load in your ass.

show me your gaping hole

Those nuts would look good in a nut cracker

Jesus Christ, please tell me more about how you would empty your balls inside me

i would fuck you all night long, and i would make you suck my dick afterwards
thats not gay right? so long as my ass is not getting fucked?

I'd fuck your ass, how gay are you and how detailed do you want us to go?

fuck... I wanna finger and tongue that cute hole

Pretty gay. Get as detailed as you can.

Empty your cum. I want to see you cum all over the place

That's a grade a butt OP.

I pretty much exclusively like to bottom, but I think I could make an exception for a butt as cute as that.

Very well, in all probability I'd rim your ass first. Then shove my cock down your throat so it'd be "lubed" up. I'd tell you to lay on your back so I can play with your cock while I slam my dick in your ass.

If I had a magic wand I'd use it on the tip of your penis. This should make your body tremble , I'd probably fill your ass with my cum and tell you to lick my dick clean.

I'd probably fuck your ass again a few minutes later.

Show us a pic of your dick you faggot.

Forgot to add that I'd love to write words like "cumdump" on your ass, because that's what you obviously aspire to be.

im only lurking but this is hot

I love those kind of round assholes which look slightly opened, they look perfect when dripping cum

Here's the sharpie you should use

any pics with a dick inside?

I would start off having you be completely naked while I am still dressed. I'd want you down on your knees while I stand in front of you. I'd have you unzip and unbutton me and pull my cock out and start sucking me... once you had me fully rock hard, I would tell you to get up on the bed and get down on all fours and put that ass of yours up in the air... i'd make you show me where you want my cock... then i'd move up behind you.. slapping my rock hard cock against your asshole, teasing you just a little.. rubbing the head of my cock up and down your asshole.... then i'd tell you to bed for it... once I heard you say "please put your cock inside me".. I would push the head of my cock into your ass very slowly... easing inside of you until I was balls deep in your ass. I'd let you get used to me being inside you then start off slow.. easing in and out of you very gently... once I heard you moaning I would pick up the pace a bit... holding onto your sides while I fucked you... each thrust becoming a bit harder and faster than the last until i was slamming my dick in and out of you.. my balls slapping up against yours... and I would tell you to beg for my cum.. I would want to hear you say "cum in my ass"... once you did? I'd stop holding back and explode deep inside of you, filling your asshole with my cum... Would love to claim that ass of yours as my own.

anybody been here long enough to remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of faggots?
i do.
sure we all called each other fags, but it was an insult. we weren't actual fags.
if someone posted a pic like op's pic 10 years ago, everyone would have called him a faggot and told him to kill himself.
i miss those days.

You just earned yourself a new pic

you need to shave boy

Excellent. Thank you! You really do have a nice backside. Would love to do the things I mentioned before.

Get the fuck out of here. You're forgetting shit like linetrap.

There was a distinct lack of cuck threads tho.

>traps are gay

I'm not a faggot, I just like warm holes. I don't give a damn if it's male OR female. Get with the times man.

wtf is wrong with you guys

Bump

I believe I can speak for all the guys in this thread... most of us are horny and just want a nice warm hole to fuck. There really is no "straight" or "gay" now days anyway. I mean sure there are the labels people slap on you.. but you fuck another human being... doesn't really matter what parts they have, ya know? fucking a warm man hole sure a shell beats jacking off.

I would definitely fuck that asshole of yours.

Bomp

should i bump with pics too

I wish my dick was in your asshole right now.

Tell me more for more

Well, i'd either want to just make love to your ass real slow like.. gentle, slow, long trusts.. that way i could last a long time, just sliding in and out of you over a real long time.

OR

I'd want to be rough.. just push the head of my cock against your asshole and shove it all the way in and just start slamfucking you relentlessly until I blasted my load inside you.

Either way would be nice, depending on what mood I was in. I enjoy both, so I suppose the question is... do you like it soft and gentle or hard and rough?

Yes

That asshole got me hard. I'd have you on all fours on my bed, lubed, ass up and waiting. I'd unzip my pants, take my dick out, put he tip against your hole and just slowly slide it inside of you inch by inch, bareback, opening that ass and filling it till I'm balls deep.
Then I'd fuck that warm, warm ass, alternating between quick shallow thrusts, deep slow thrusts and hard and rough ones, just to enjoy the warmness and tightness of this greedy hole in every way I can. I'd just close my eyes and assfuck you for as long as I can, focusing on the grip on my cock as I pump you deep. I'd let the orgasm build up and slowly come, And I'd let me come deep inside of you, with deep and powerful thrust, creaming and filling your belly with rope after rope of my hot cum while you'd feel my cock throb and pulse at every spurt and I'd stay there, in the afterglow of my orgasm, my cock slowly getting back to flaccid.
I'd pull out, stare at this well fucked and filled hole, probably dripping with my seed. I'd probably put a finger or two to see how tender and open it is. Then I'd spank you goodbye and leave.

hell yeah, i would lick it and stick my dick in it and thrust it til i cum inside you

I do love the detailed descriptions. Especially the ones that end in me getting cum deep inside me

Yes. I'm not gay but I'd fuck that ass hard

Of course I would and I'm not even gay. But before I'd tap your ass, I'd have you sit on my face. I would also go so deep with my tounge in your asshole till I taste your shit.

Would you fart on me?

A butt like this desrves the most detailed descriptions. It's the better I can do since I can't fuck you in the ass for real.
Are you gay, or bi, or straight and curious ?

I wish I could cum inside you. I'd love to reward your asshole with my cum. I mean really, if you're gonna do it, you need to do it right. Bareback is the way to go as long as everyone involved is "safe". Besides, the best thing about cumming in a man's asshole is.. NO RISK OF PREGNANCY! That's another reason I don't mind gay sex even though i'm straight. I do prefer pussy, but I get tired of worrying about babies all the damn time. If I didn't love boobs so much, i'd probably be a full blown faggot. Guys are generally nicer than women anyway. I get tired of the cunt attitude from women.

Spread it more up close you slut ;)

Whatever helps you put your cock in my ass at night

The feeling of being cummed into feels incredibly good.

With pleasure, lick your ass and balls clean also.
I popped a boner thinking About it

Boomp

Would you do facesitting?

what kind of butt is this?

Oldfag here, I remember.
But tbh everyone was probably just as gay, it just wasn't as accepted to have gay threads. I, for one, welcome the new generation of femboy faggots because as I get older, it's harder to fuck 20-25 year old chicks. It gets easier to fuck 18-21 year old traps because they mostly all have a daddy fetish.

Why the hell not? Just use a lot of deep tongue

The semen receptacle kind

I wish I could put my cock in your ass at night. Would love to deposit my load in you at least once a day. I'd keep that asshole nice and filled.
Not gonna lie, always wished a guy would fuck me up the ass and blow his load inside me just so I knew what it felt like. I would think it feels incredible. Plus it's a bit of a power trip really, knowing another man used your asshole for his pleasure and rewarded you with his cum. I definitely would like to experience that at least once in my life.

You nailed it perfectly.

Yep, I guess these teen faggots thought they were welcome here since we used "fag" as a suffix for every word.

I still believe Sup Forumss conspiracy theory that it's mostly jews shilling here with all the cuck/sissy/nigger dick threads and all the faggots that aren't shills and just post are collateral damage, young people that started lurking at 15 or so and thought following chan culture was edgy and hardcore so they turned out faggot cucks.

I kinda' want to get to know you first. Just personally for me, it's a lil' weird to fuck some one I just met.

I'm 38.. and you speak the truth man. Women start looking at older guys like they have the plague... but you're right, young guys? Most of them DO have a daddy fetish and are more than willing to bend over for you. I'd love to fuck a freshly 18 year old male asshole. That would feel heavenly. I like them young as long as they're legal. (18-21 is perfect).

also I don't get why they don't just fuckoff to with their faggotry.. oh wait they "ain't gay" these are ladies, fucking faggots in denial.

So you wouldn't slide balls deep inside me? We would t have to kiss. Could just be your cum deep in my ass.

This is why people hate you fucking faggots, keep that shit to yourselves. And you wonder why civilized people consider your degenerate aids ridden subhuman.

I'd love to use that asshole of yours. I wouldn't be nice, I wouldn't care about your needs either. I'd just fuck the hell out of you and blow my load in you, pull out, get dressed and leave. A true buttslut is used, not pleased. Your reward would be my cum in your ass. Happen to live in Illinois anywhere? I'd love to use your asshole as my cumdump.

You know what pisses me off more than faggots? People like YOU that obviously hate fags, yet they just HAVE to come to a gay thread to spew hate speech. We get it, you're edgy and cool. You hate faggots. That is your right. Good for you... but you make yourselves look like complete fucking rewards by wasting your time coming here to spew your hate. I mean really.. you must be a lifeless sack of shit to take time out of your day to come to a thread you have ZERO interest in JUST to spew your bullshit. God... fucking make the world a better place and kill yourself. Please. You don't like fags? Good. Then stay the fuck away and go about your business. You're opinions aren't needed or wanted here. Kindly FUCK OFF.

Your hole is very fuckable.

I came here because I saw this post and wanted to reply and then the faggot above asks if I want to fuck his ass. There is why don't you faggots head there and organize gay parades and fuck eachothers' asshole and rate cocks all day? Be gay all you want but don't be an obnoxious faggot, you confused idiots poisoned Sup Forums with your faggotry. What pisses me off is going on Sup Forums and having you obnoxious faggots start nothing but dick rate threads and sissy/cuck/black nigger dick threads. I get it, you're all betas looking to get fucked in the ass into submission but go to fucking there IS A BOARD MADE SPECIFICALLY for your faggot orientation, why the fuck are you here?

is SFW, shitlord, you can't post pictures of delicious butts like this.

Absolutely. Please post more dick.

how about you ask m00t or whomever is running the place now for a new faggot friendly nsfw board, or just stick to ONE thread with dick rates and all that shit.

>why the fuck are you here?

Honestly? I'm not even gay but I know a nice looking asshole when I see one. Me personally? I don't give a fuck if that asshole happens to be on a male or a female. I used to care about sexuality but I really don't anymore. You're a guy and wanna suck and fuck other dicks? Who am I to judge?

That being said? I get it. Sup Forums HAS become VERY gay in a way. You're right. All the cock rate threads, all the trap threads, all the cuck threads, all the "I want a big nigger to fuck me up my asshole" threads, I get it. I get the frustration, I can see it from both ends. The only logical conclusion I can come up with for as to why those threads exist here on Sup Forums...? This is a _RANDOM_ board for WHATEVER you want to post. Could be a thread about coffee makers, or girls in bikinis, or guys that like being pounded up the ass by other guys. I dunno man.... Life is fucked and the internet is even MORE fucked. Times change, just have to roll with the punches... hell... look at me... I used to HATE faggots. I honestly did. But then I got older and I realized what they do doesn't affect me in ANY way. The ONLY thing gay people do that annoys me are the gay parades shoving it down everyones throat or how they say "I'm gay" or "i'm a gay actor" or "im a gay this or that". WHO GIVES A FUCK!? I hate labels... we're all just people in the end.. who we fuck shouldn't matter nor should it be publicized OR rewarded.

Well, I'm perfectly happy about doing this on Sup Forums.
After all, you're the one getting pissed off and wanting this to change. I'll let you work for it, and we'll carry on talking about assfucking other guys, because you clearly cant do anything about it apart from bitching. Deal ?

>Sup Forums has never been good
>Sup Forums has always been gay

>Honestly? I'm not even gay but I know a nice looking asshole when I see one.

Oh boy, I hate to break it to you...

>But then I got older and I realized what they do doesn't affect me in ANY way.

That's the problem, it is affecting me by having these threads, oh but it were only threads, they are fucking barging into other threads and spamming their gay shit and then they wonder why people don't understand them.. that they are "normal" like everyone else, they can't fucking abstain from posting their faggotry and parading it wherever they go.

How about you faggots post in one thread alone and don't spam your gay shit in other threads? How 'bout that?

It was better as in less cancer and faggotry.

>OP is a faggot
sadly you can't use that nowadays since everyone lurking here (15-18 year olds) are faggots because "IT IS CURRENT YEAR".

No back then all we did was pick on furries, there's a reason why everything's a faggot on Sup Forums...

How 'bout I let you fuck me in the ass ?
I like to take it pretty rough, so if you want to vent your anger through some rough sex I'm all yours, and you'll probably be more relaxed after a good orgasm. ;)