Whats dating a hispanic girl like?

Whats dating a hispanic girl like?
I've always wanted to date a thick hispanic chick

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8Mxmb
reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's great, they're crazy in bed. They're also crazy outside of bed, but they at least know it and make up for their autistic fits of rage

how long did you date her? any cultural things you had to get use to? I'm use to dating asian chicks.

Hispanic gf
She loves anal

she looks good bro

Txh

this guy has said it the best hahahaha because it is so true.I dated a lot of spanish girls and they always seem to be fucking nuts.

damn bro i'd fuck her shit up

imgur.com/a/8Mxmb

whats the fastest way to a latinas heart?

Big cock

They're batshit insane, possessive, and will most likely cheat on you.

The last one I dated stalked me for 3 months before my best female friend kicked her ass.

Shit was cash to watch.

i got a 6inch

why'd you break up and how long did you date?

sawzall

Dank

The Bestest!

jesus christ those tits

crazy. i say this as a latin dude. they are psycho and irrational. They are the types of chicks to cut your dick off while you are sleeping because they had a dream you cheated on them.

that being said i doubt there is any other race better to actually fuck, they are semen demons

Good
Tribute here please

how does latina/hispanic families handle interracial dating? I'm use to Asian families and each time I have to impress them and they think of me as an idiot being a non asian.

Actually I know her in real life....

One more

As long your not black you might get it good with the family. At least know how to speak and understand some what Spanish. Never disrespect their religion man if you ever meet her parents and if they ask you who you believe in agreed to whatever religion they believe in also if they ask you do go to church say yes even if you don't.

Anything else??

..fuck so being athiest isn't good huh?

Run my dude , I have been with a Dominican girl and she's fucking insane. If I were you , I would hit it and quit it. Or just don't start at all.

They have a way too close relationship with their family for my liking. My hispanic ex was waaaaay too close with her cousin, it was weird.

Well what aree user ??

Not all Hispanic girls are the same though there are many kinds. I have only had great experiences with them and probably some of the best years of my life. They suck you dry and still want more. Crazy in bed and affectionate as fuck. Recommend 10/10

I'm atheist

the girl i've been talking to is mexican

Wow men, is very very sexy

This is 100% true. Hispanics really don't like blacks.

Well you can tell them that but understand they might look at you in different way but if you don't believe in any religion stand your ground with out disrespecting their faith they'll let it go eventually

I agree with this user here, except for the cousin part.
Be prepared to be put in between her and her family, since she will defend them blindly and cause fights that will make you want to rip your hair out. And even though you're right, she'll still tell you not to lie about her family.
>10 yrs with a Mejican chick

What is pack???? Please help may body Is necessary! :)

A Mexican girl is the most affectionate type tbh. I think the best over any other type in my opinion. They got phat asses & give the best head.

Her family and gooD hard dicking for her.
You win that bitches heart easily

Hispanic girls: The best kind of girl

How's that going? Mexican girls have the best lips

This Argentinian girls, pack of the girl

As long as you're a good non-black human being, the family will welcome you with hesitation.
From my experiences, most families will relax on the religious issue if you're respectful of theirs.

kick ass

Arab

they taste like mexican food.

Yes yes yes. Fuckin masters in sex

Argentinians don't consider themselves really Hispanic, since they're more than likely to tell you about heir European roots and how close to beING European they are.

Hey man, no obesity girls!!! Jajaja fuck Mc Donald's

quebecois?

Like this

Does anyone have the gif of this except it's with Trump and Hillary?reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads /2013/06/supa-hot-fire.gif

A Mexican girl is the most affectionate type tbh. I think the best over any other type in my opinion. They got phat asses & give the best head.

Some of them like white guys... a lot.

so do asians lol but lets be honest who really likes blacks

as a white hispanic man with plenty of experience in the field, I can assure you that hispanic girls' thickness is the best

Fuck blacks

As a Hispanic I can confirm

Argentinian girls are best for anal sex, he is good booty

Bag her face

Always, Always look at the mom because that's how they'll look in the future.
See, Hispanic girls are pretty but their beauty only lasts til about 25 ish then they start getting fat (unless they really take care of themselves) and this covers pretty much every girl from cental America and the Caribbean. You wanna get to their heart? Dick don't matter; what they like is money cause they wanna be just like the girls in reality shows (latinas are addicted to reality shows) they fall in love and they wanna get married ASAP Hispanic families bond with other families and people through favors so be cool especially with the dad. Be real because Hispanic dads have a 6th sense for the bullshit because most Hispanic guys are natural born players and con men they're born with that skill; some just don't use it. As far as beauty the ones that stay hot the longest are girls from Argentina and Uruguay in those countries you find a lot of skinny girls that will stay skinny but still have big asses and nice titties.

I don't know what kind of girls you are all talking about here.
I live in Chile. (South America), and few people take religion seriously. Just like white girls in the US, some girls come from christian/religious families and that might be a pain in the ass. But those are isolated cases.

how do they feel about middle easterns?

If you do date a Mexican chick make sure she knows how to cook like her mother. Some chicks who don't know how to cook think just shoving bag if ramen noodles into a pot is considered a meal. But still they fuck you while you eat.

>date Dominican girl
>when she's not telling me to jump off a bridge and kill myself, she's sucking & fucking me dry
>glorified by her for my superior white skin

As said perfectly, they can have autistic fits of rage over the smallest things, and it's up to each and every person to decide if the sex and relationship is worth dealing with that. I can tell you that getting a Spanish girl to moan in Spanish is one of the best feelings out there, you feel like a conquistador.

The food they make for you, because they inherently do that, is 10/10. Really the ONLY downside to Hispanic women is that they're crazy, and it can come in tolerable amounts and intolerable amounts.

My experience? Dated for a year, it got intolerable when she started telling me to kill myself and not feeling bad about it after, not even after the sex

This is a hot mexican what the fuck is that

Chile Uruguay and my precious Argentina, really Europeans County

solid tip. more like this if possible

Awesome until they snap, which they absolutely 100% will. My ex, who was full Mexican, was a solid 8 or 9/10 (i.e. way out of my league), sent nudes all the time, was constantly grinding on me in public, would suck me off any time we were alone, and then threatened to kill herself if I broke up with her, and then broke up with me for being to depressed. Worth it though tbh

Never dated one but they seem wild under that hijab

trips of truth

>Worth it though tbh
kek, this

I'd get told to kill myself again () if it meant fucking another qt latina

thank you bruce lee for sharing this

>getting a Spanish girl to moan in Spanish is one of the best feelings out there, you feel like a conquistador

True shit right here

no problem user, if you're OP I pray that you too will one day know the gloriousness that can come with dating a qt latina

Might be fine enthusiast on "might"

Bossy, controlling, and hairy.

They all universally know how to make excellent mexican food though.

MFW I realized the food wasn't worth the crazy.

Ay papi is just as disturbing and hot as being called Daddy.

Fucking word m8. Weed is your best friend for this kind of thing

>hispanic
posts a brownie from across the border.
this is like the 1% of mexicans girls, rest look like shit or (fuckable turd)

?

user I lived to get my girl to say ay papi, shit's cash