Does Sup Forums still have LOST threads or is there nothing left to discuss?

Does Sup Forums still have LOST threads or is there nothing left to discuss?

What would you want to see in a LOST sequel?

An ending.

The ending was fine fuckfaces, it didn't make sense because the whole fucking show was meant to be sci-fi, fantasy nonsense bullshit.

We can only create theories about the end because that's what the creator wanted to us to do.

No, it's just laziness. It's not "deep" or "artistic" at all even though retarded writers think it is every time. Find an ending fuckface, otherwise it's obvious you just didn't know what you were doing and just shitting it out as you went along. It's like those songs that just fade out to silence. Not good.

lost threads will still appear from time to time but most of the time it instantly turns into an "the ending sucked" thread like this one already did

May I ask, how would finish LOST?

I want more religion and jesus in the sequel.

more of these

The rest of ya'll know etc

Is LOST a pleb filter?

>Does Sup Forums still have LOST threads or is there nothing left to discuss?
Yes there are still threads. I remember seeing i think 3 within one day last week

I'm about to finish season 4 is the ending really that shit?

theses are the only good things that have ever come out of Sup Forums

>What would you want to see in a LOST sequel?

Fans, and the creators, of the series thrown individually into an active volcano...

Definitely

THE REST OF YALL KNOW WHEN I DURN TO YA

But who was shooting at them from the outrigger?

I only watched it because I fucking love the DHARMA guys and wanted to see more backstory/lore on them and the jungle. I didn't give a fuck about who was sleeping with who, or who was starting a feud with whom.
The only thing I'm mad about, was that they promised to show the rest of the Swan film but never did, never fucking explained what happened when the Orchid film started rewinding itself, and they never showed the DeGroots outside of the films despite making them out to be these fairly important characters.

As much as I loved the show when it aired, I can't stand the "IF YOU DON'T _____, WE ALL DIE!" refrain that sets in after the first few seasons. Just tell Jack you're in an underwater station. Why would you not just do that? "Don't open that door. We're underwater." It's not hard.

>the ending sucks
The ending itself isn't bad, but the ways in which a lot of the long time threads were resolved felt a little too roughshod and lazy. The dropped plots and sloppy deaths, due to actor issues usually (Mr Eko, Walt), hung heavy over the finale.

>DHARMA was halfbaked
agreed. That's what I'm getting at as well with my "the ending didn't suck, but a lot of the resolutions did."

>sequel
I want a proper anthology in the LOST universe. A few series of tight 4-6 episode arcs that span the entire history of the Island. No big plot, just world building and character studies.

Daily reminder that there was an epilogue episode released as a bonus feature with the season 6 dvd's, that offers a better ending.

would give my babies to anyone who shops this to JUST

So much quality content came out of LOST threads. It was a magical time.

That ties in to what I was saying here Too much of the "show" was in ARGs and webisodes and DVD special features and other weird transmedia storytelling bullshit.

Not really. More like the final season was wasted. Stop caring about the mysteries and mythology and just watch it because you like the characters and it will be fine.

They literally never actually explained anything, and when they tried, it turned out shit.
>oh yes the whispers you always hear are just 2spoopy4u ghosts XDXDXD

>series that went on for 5 seasons too many
>what would you want in a sequel

It was and is a terrible fucking travesty of a show. Get over it already; people only liked it when it was airing because of all the speculation about where the plot was going, when in reality everyone with half a brain realized early on that the writers were just making shit up as they went and there was never a plan to tie up any of the loose ends.

>the writers were just making shit up as they went

>make a callback to an earlier episode near the end
>WHOAMYGOD THEY PLANNED EVERYTHING

you're retarded

regardless of the plot derailing after a while the show is still a shining pillar of post-9/11 tv. some of the best characters and episodes of any show since