VAPE THREAD

VAPE THREAD

What are you vaping? Does the "mouth fedora" meme get to you or are you a responsible smoker?

Sub-ohm vaper here, wont touch another cigarette in my life.

Do you actually enjoy looking like a supreme winged faggot?

Aren't you special

>smoking cigarettes is okay
>but vaping makes you look like fag !

end yourself.
Vaping has no effect on anyone else than the one vaping.

Also OP , making a vaping thread still makes you look like a colossal faggot

How incredibly neutral of you, we're just here to share experiences on the Random board. Go find yourself a nice feminine dick thread will ya?

What can I do to troll the vape people?

I vape. Was the only thing that helped me kick cigarettes. I can't stand the vaping culture, though. Cigs are cool whereas vaping was co-opted by the most cringey fucks. I'm embarrassed to vape in public because of the association with them. I even hate the term vape. I call it my fake cigarette. I buy everything online so I don't have to go to the store and get smoke blown in my face from some 2nd gen wigger faggot with a hipster beard.

When did I say smoking was okay? Can you read?

I quit. This shit made it worse, had to puff on that thing constantly to not freak out. Quit before I had to buy another coil. (Wellbutrin made it like not quitting anything). Nicotine stopped working. The spore and the popcorn effect never happened to me.

I vape but I do it in secret. It isn't cool and actually pretty cringe worthy to see people vape in public.

>looks for validation of his bad habit on Sup Forums
>tries to make someone else look like a fag

This is how i know you're a 22 year old virgin.

At least smoking will make you seem like you're not a butthurt fag. I admire smokers, because they don't give a shit. I'd rather the world stylize cigarettes over fruity faggot ass vaping hookahs.

All my senses are taken from me. Sight, smell, hearin'

I have one of pen-type ones on the left, but will only vape cannabis oil. Friend of mine cooks it up. Great for low-key hits out and about. Otherwise I can't stand the crappy fruit flavors (and smells!) of most vape juice.

>smoking destroys your health on the short and long term
>it's also dangerous for people around you, smoking passively is terrible
>vaping has very little short term effect , we don't know long term effects yet
>does not affect people around you

Are you the kind of retard that chugs an entire bottle of jack daniels piss to look cool?

This

The culture consist of punk know-it-alls, who hadnt even finished elementary (and they talk about power and resistance and voltage having not a fucking clue about it), and the others are faggot hipsters who know their every right to smoke fucking indoors. Also they think resistance affects taste.

I also rarely vape in public.

Have a Wismec RX200 and a Smok H-Priv 220, with a Herakles v2 tank and a Smok tank I can never remember the model of, respectively. Hitting 16mg menthol juice from a local b&m all day erry day.

No, mouth fedora doesn't bother me, I wasn't bothered when the meme was "sucking robot cock".

I used it to quit tobacco. I put it down for four years. My herb dealer has honey oil in vape pens. I bought some of those. I only vape when I want to get a little high and don't feel like fussing to smoke a joint. And it doesn't smell as much.

>Sub-ohm vaper here

There is so much wrong with this

Point out that the PG in e-juice is a "chemical cousin" to antifreeze. If the vaper has one shred of scientific literacy it'll be sure to send him into a frothing rage.

It's like this with every subculture. Everytime I find something I like, something that entertains me or improves my life all it takes is one trip to YouTube to ruin it. I'm not these people. As such, all my gay hobbies are secret.

>>sub ohm vaper
seriously, sub ohm vaper is the activated almonds of the douche flute community.

Thanks, bro.

It's ok to use a mouth fedora when you obey a few rules.
1. Don't get triggered like a transfaggot that was called by the wrong pronoun if somone calls it "smoking"
2. Don't participate in lengthy discussions about vaping, especially not if they sound like two men in their midlife crisis justifying the faggy car they bought.
3. Don't try to replace the fog machine in your local club, or worse dont try to be a fog machine whereever you go. Nobody said "wow look at this cool guy making huge clouds of smoke" ever.

Also vaping is just poor mans smokes nowadays.

If they have a brain, they'll counter with the fact that it's used in asthma inhalers and well researched for human use.

Yeah OP here too drunk to reply to everyone individually. 'A' culture adapted this and yes they're fucking cringy. But there;s another community that adapted the rainbow and they got monopoly on that. Yes, the FAGGOTS.

you cannot deter from using something just because some fedora wearing faggots use it for their propaganda how fucked up it may be. It's a good solution for millions and no I;m not a virgin, I fuck at least twice a week

New timestamp inc

Nah man I said that once. I have a bottom mounted exhaust on my peterbilt and one day when I was at a stop light the guy in the forward lane vaped a cloud and I said "ah dude you vape? That's sick, watch this." When the light changed to turn left I blew out the biggest black cloud I could. Being comiefornia this truck will be out of commission by next year.

I bought a 200 dollar vape off the shelf for 'Ground herbal substances', flower weed basically. Shit is amazing I fucking hate fag vape culture shit but they are far beyond the best option for a healthier alternative to pipes, joints, bongs etc.

Sub ohming fucked the game up. Now it's banned almost everywhere in public that doesn't want to be a fucking strawberry custard opium den. If your'e not vaping for the nic fix and cost effectiveness vs cigs then why not just suck on a flavored lozenge to help with oral fixation.

> they'll counter with the fact that it's used in asthma inhalers
Asthma nebulizers, actually, so far as I know no inhaler has ever used PG. And that's not the point, the point is they'll be pissed off as they explain it. The question wasn't "How can I prove vaping is bad?", the question was "How can I troll vapers?" And any vaper who's had to explain that propylene glycol and ethylene glycol are 'chemical cousins' in the same way that water and hydrogen peroxide are chemical cousins is really sick and tired of laying that shit out, and will be trolled by it.

Oh cunt haha my cigarettes are showing. Yeah I only smoke when I drink now

I vape my nicotine in a KFL+ around 1.1-1.3ohms on a mech mod.

I vape my weed in a MFLB.

I spent 17 years damaging my lungs with cigarettes and spliffs. Vaping is much cheaper and healthier and IDGAF what anybody else thinks about it, I know I can still get my fixes now but I can breathe much easier.

>But there;s another community that adapted the rainbow and they got monopoly on that. Yes, the FAGGOTS.
>implying rainbows weren't faggotry in the first place
What are you, the Lucky Charms leprechaun? You a D&D wizard casting Prismatic Spray? Man, fuck that Lisa Frank bullshit, rainbows were never cool.

Except Dio's band Rainbow, that was fucking cool.

Why

Well

I never stated that, just making a valuable point stating that you should let go of your little, internet based prejudice and start to live in the real world.

>that indoctrination, can only be Ameriburger

Get on this motherfucker's level

also, out of beer, gotta drive brb

I honestly never understood the raindbow = homos thing.
What especially has a somewhat rare weather phenomenom to do with inserting your cock into another mans ass?

i have 14ecigs and like 20liquids

Why do you care about health? About those other fags sitting around your smoker ass? Y'don't. We die. Shit happens.

Vaping is ok only if you are trying to quit cigarettes. Else is pure faggotry

i will point out hat unlike polypropylene glycol (antifreeze/coolant) PROPYLENE glycol does not interact with the human body in the same way.
while the former is toxic in even small amounts, the latter is not.

that's the problem with cousins, you can say they're family, but that doesn't mean they act like it.

What other stuff can you smoke form a vape, besides tobacco and weed?

> Like crack, heroin, DMT, meth, etc.

Also what stuff can you use in a vape pipe/meth pipe, as well as a normal vape?

Yeah, it's a specious point. It's like saying water and hydrogen peroxide are 'chemical cousins'. Nigga, do you know how dead you would be if you drank straight hydrogen peroxide? Shit kills you so dead you don't even get an afterlife; it murders your fucking soul. Doesn't mean water is the world's deadliest poison.

And the toll of having to explain that again and again to stupid people is what makes it so great to troll vapers with.

>The spore and the popcorn effect
you know that was based on a couple of vapers who worked in environments where they were exposed to fungal matter, right?
a fact that the media conveniently forgot to mention.

I suspect you could vape salvia divinorum extract with it. Haven't had a chance to field test that yet.

>tfw no chance to party with the Green Lady

Guys help me. I bought vape 2 years ago. Most I've been without touching a cig is 4 months. Then I was using both until I gave up on vape. Back on cigs....

The issue is I can't for the life of me find a flavor that I like. I hate anything that tastes too strong. Especially super sweet flavors. Then again tobacco flavors don't really taste like tobacco and are usualy too harsh on the throat. I like flavors that are easy on the throat but not too easy making it feel like I am smoking air. I think I would like some sort of cigarette flavor more those types of flavors). Any recommendations?

I can't wait until all you f****** catch some kind of new cancer.

Forgot to mention that I bought eleaf pico vape 3 months ago which is a decent machine

It's trial and error until you find what you like. once you find your flavor you will be able to stick to vaping. Go to a local shop that lets you test out flavors.

Salvia tastes like shit and gives you french artfilm like hallucinations that have zero emmotional impact on you.
The only thing i ever got out of it was a bad taste in my mouth and a shrug - don't think vaping would change that.

Arbitrary bullshit. Guess they symbolised it as "diversity" or something

Done that. No. I need a recommendation that I can order online.

smok h-priv + tfv4 mini + tf-rca
atm with honey-milk + banana @3mg
love it!

i use it to get me away from smoki, seems to work. currently i'm down to 1-2 cigs a day, used to kill half a box each days.

you look pathetic, everyone with robo-penises in their mouths are basement dwelling fags and just scream "give me attention"

But wouldn't it be a better symbol for seperation?
I mean a rainbow is the light from the sun seperated into the different colors of its spectrum.
Maybe it's a symbol for the fact that they aren't complete and need their ass fucked to feel complete again.

let's hear it for this guy.
>applause and calls of 'yeah'

i smoked for 43 years (inb4 oldfag), and as much as i enjoyed it i got tired of the mess. i am an admitted nicotine addict, and have no intention of curtailing my use thereof.
i just wanted to get rid of the mess, not to mention the stench.
also:
>economics 101
i was spending $10 per day for smokes, approx. $3600 a year
i now spend about $10 per week on juice and average $10/month on hardware
let's call that $650/year
approx $3000 less than tobacco

nicotine will probably kill me eventually, but at the present time it's a cheap ride to oblivion. plus that 3 grand makes life so much more affordable. i bought a new flatscreen and gaming laptop with the money i saved this year alone.

go ahead, smoke your tobacco. i don't judge people on that choice. i do, however, question their economic sensibilities.

My god the asspain in this thread could power the Eastern seaboard for months. Why does the concept of vaping make you people throw such a tantrum?

Words of wisdom.

Ok fag

Bitch, the last time I hit salvia I saw a fuckmothering lightning bolt come down and tear a breach in reality. Beyond it was the all-seeing eye of God, appraising me. I gave God a single nod, as befits a gentleman acknowledging an equal, and God blinked in turn and left to get the fuck on with his business.

Salvia's good shit.

It's all fucking gay!

you think the tiny amount of cigarette smoke you might inhale off someone elses cigarette is worse for you than a street full of cars?

cigarettes just take the blame for most things

anything you can buy online is available in shops. flavors are made according to certain formulas, and in reality there are few unique flavors.

i prefer the tobacco flavors, even though they aren't true-to-life, but because the cloud smells like bale tobacco, which i enjoy. unlike some vapers i tend to blow a cloud that envelops me, rather than rolling out, so it's kind of like aromatherapy.

good luck with your quest for the personal preference fulfillment

Yeah you see a lot of weird shit... but the emotional impact of it is always pretty low.
You can have the weirdest halucinations but when it's over you just feel like you watched weird shit on tv for a few minutes.

I started vaping to kick the cancer sticks. I keep doing it because I enjoy the different flavors, and it doesn't destroy my lungs.
I hate the so called "vape culture" though. The fucking holier than thou attitude that a lot of these twats have, is fucking annoying.

I also hate when I'm minding my own business, and someone else who vapes sees my mod and tries to start a conversation with me about mods and juice. I couldn't give a fuck if you vape too. Fuck off.

As for the mouth fedora memes: I think they're funny. I really don't care if anyone thinks I look silly.

no dubs but truth
it's all about the money that the major tobacco corps are losing as people quit cigs.
of course, if you were to tell people that the oil companies are responsible for the pervasiveness of lung cancer they would ridicule you.

ironic, isn't it?

before it was criminalized i did a few whippets followed by a bowl of 80x extract. the most terrifying moments of my life ensued and i'd rather go into a coma for a year than experience that shit again.

>implying they know fuck all about physics

I dont call it "my vape" either, sounds so dumb... however a redneck guy i worked with called it a steampot one day and i just rolled with that instead.

Yea these aren't real it's just marketing. No girl that looks like this actually vapes

I don't get why you guys hate vapes so much. I hit mine in public and give zero fucks. I like the way it tastes, and it helps me calm down when I feel anxious. I've never understood why people talk behind each other's backs about things like this, literally nobody has ever come up to me and complained about my habit.

What is the benefit of sub ohm.

Tobacco industry hates an unregulated, unwatched industry making money on something, makes claims that isn't good for you. Irony. The idea of anything you heard about like the spore or popcorn effect being magnified fits this. Have heard people say they had it happen to them here though. So I'm not positive.

Probably because here, people who couldn't ask for directions without breaking into a cold sweat can call you a faggot.

Vaping is like sucking dick in public while saying "No homo"

keep your sick fantasies to yourself, faggot.

Soooooo fashionable.

Ik ruik een belg of een nl-er not sure...

Lol you know it's true

I've got that exact model on the far right of OPs pic. I just picked up Bird Brains by... cuttwood? I think? Buttery, but the fruit taste is more subtle than I thought it would be.

>Not using snus

lol batteries, lol large foul smelling clouds, lol i can smoke indoors. You cannot handle the Swedish space magic. Pussies.

Vaping is like sucking dick in public while saying "No homo"

I bet you got picked on a lot in school

Vaping is like sucking dick in public while being all like "No homo"

Still smoking cigs every once in a while but I'm using a KangerTech SubBox Mini C with an enigma tank. .3 ohm coil that rated for up to 300 watts but I wouldn't trust that number. Running it a 50 watts (max output on my mod)

I bet you got picked up alot after school

I bet the football players made you drain their balls everyday at lunch right?

Done it for 3 years now. My house no longer has that lingering ash smell, and I don't have cigs and ash all over in my house or car.

I get my fix in places that allow smoking, following the same rules I did when I smoked cigs. The only time I've been ashamed to do it in public is when I saw someone do it in a grocery store with clear no smoking sings. I walked out in the middle of his fight with managment as I had checked out by than.

I than smoked some while putting the food into my car, and the guy walked up to me and started talking shit about how "Us vapers bro" were treated wrongly. I wanted to call him a faggot, but my cringe was on overload and I just ducked into my car asap and ran for it.

>Running it a 50 watts

How? what is your supply? That seems unlikley

Its okay if you like shafts in your mouth bro, no judgements here

> VAPE THREAD
Cringe Thread

you didn't defend yourself from my last comment so it seems like you do too.

What do you mean whats my supply? For any other tank I usually use about 20 to 30 watts but for some reason this tank doesn't have the same vapor output at anything but the higher wattages.