What would you do to her? Descriptions get nudes

What would you do to her? Descriptions get nudes

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

thigh-fuck her for sure. those legs..

360 degrees and you're facing her again you idiot

I would pull that shitty fucking sweater up over her face and tie the arms off so I wouldn't have to look at that face while I dry fuck her butthole

Tell her it's merry Christmas, then I'd fuck her cooter

Explain to her that its 'merry' Christmas or 'happy' holidays, not some bullshit combination

>being this new

give her naughty fukukcs ;P

Dubs wasted on this new shit

Missionary style, with my shirt on

keep going

Get my dick covered his her whorish lickstick before fucking her from behind. With tits like that I bet she has a sweet ass. Wouldn't mind keeping her panties around her knees so she couldn't pry her legs open for me.

Someone's been here since July...

i'd take her to the gym and leave her there until she lost some chub

I'd lay her flat on the bed and hot dog that ass until I'm diamonds then flip her over for a titty fuck. I'd love to see the disappointment on her face when she realizes she's to flat to wrap her mammeries around my cock. I'd have to tilt her head up and mouth fuck her until her carefully done makeup is smeared by her tears and my hips slamming her face repeatably.

180 and moonwalk away.

>taking the bait like a good little nigger faggot

I mean like I would have sex with her. A bunch. Like just lots and lots of it. And it'd be really great too. Like I'd squeeze her boobs, and kiss her a bunch. It'd be so great.

Absolutely disgusting

would teach her how to wish merry christmas.

Nobody notices the Mean Girls sweater

Ya and also like touch her butt yo

Yeah those tits are way to small for a proper tit fuck, but the bod ain't bad. I'd love to sit back and watch westworld while she lick and suckle my shaft until I'm hard. I'd let her stradle me and grind her pussy lips along my cock if she grew that bush out so I could see her juices accumulate on it. I wouldn't mind feeling her tiny titties smooshed against my chest while she grinds.

Bitch best be careful about blocking Westworld though, I take that shit seriesouly.

This

probably lots of sex stuff. but most importantly this girl if fucking cute af. I'd love to lay around and make out with her and dry hump her til i chaffed my cock like i was 14 again then I'd make love to her missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

really i'd love to put on manson and get slightly sexually violent with her (mutual)

Op is died. All that typing and I get only 3 pics