I've got a second interview at memorial sloan kettering on Wednesday and im word im going to be given a urinalysis...

I've got a second interview at memorial sloan kettering on Wednesday and im word im going to be given a urinalysis. Im a pretty skinny guy and my metabolism is quite fast but I smoked on Tuesday... any success stories? Is it possible to pass a thc pee test within a weeks? I would smoke about .5- gram a day max

>im word

,besides you sounding fucking retarded, drink cranberry juice and a shit ton of water. you should be ok

Youre fucked. I suggest getting fake pee/someone elses whos clean. You wont pass if you smoked within the week ill tell you that right now. The drinking water and cranberry juice is a meme.

Meant to say worried

It's going to be at a lab for a hospital.. fan pee wont be detected?

If Tuesday was the first time you smoked in a while you should be ok just drink lots of red bull, cranberry, and water.

I was smoking almost daily up to then tho basically

is that the Cancer research facility? what makes you think they want careless stoners working there?

if it was a field like finance or insurance or god forbid, advertising, i'd say stop worrying. they deserve you.

I do drug test tech for a living. You're fuck OP. Even though you smoked last Tuesday, it will stay in your body for a few weeks, if not longer (you said you last smoked on Tuesday, don't think you said how much or how often.)

Best bet is to get some piss from a buddie. Make sure to keep it to body temp. If found to be below or higher than avg body temp, it is a automatic failure. Other things we look for is foam in the piss, we will even some times smell it to see if it smells like piss. S9 if you go for the fake urine stuff, make sure it has those properties.

Also, don't try to fool the test. We get so many ppl who dip their fingers in stuff like bleach, other chemicals. They then put their fingers into the urine, hope the chemicals will fuck the test. We are looking for that stuff too.

Depending on the place you work, they might just do a saliva test. If so, you will be fine. Due to THC only being detected in saliva up to 48 hours after use (Most of the saliva tests will detect up to only 12 hours)

Best of luck.

I would be working as a mohs surgery histologist. I smoked daily because unlike my prescribed medication, weed helps me with my depression significantly. I hate that ive relied on it but I need this job as its an amazing opportunity with me being right out of college. I havent smoked since tuesday night

Then you're pretty much fucked my guy.

Passed an Army Urine analysis 3 days ago and i smoked a month prior...

Drink 5 litres of water a day.

Workout everyday up until 2 days before

That's the basics of it

quints of truth, former chem lab assistant here.

Thanks for the tip, user. Smelling other people's pee must be difficult.

So basically, some synthetic urine is legit and will work? I might just do that a a last resort

And quints none the less.

OP I think you're a goner.

Not only is this pretty decent advice, it's got Quints. My seal of approval is here.

You copy/pasted this from /adv/ and didn't both to edit it lol

You're just gonna have to sneak some in op, it's been way too soon to pass naturally and most of the fake stuff and miracle detox drinks are just snake oil. Sneaking some in and keeping it the right temp is the only guaranteed way to pass if done correctly.

Yeah lol

checked. also based on your expertise how long would it take long acting benzos like kpins and valium (cited as having 30+hr half lives) to be undetected?

Stop the drug use and grow up and face your problems
And most test facilities will see synthetic urine

Dumbass
Wow

Shit you idk how id do it taking a train into nyc and meeting the surgeon and all that before

I past one just by drinking a lot of water before with some vitamin C / complement to make my pee yellow

Drink pickle juice. Look it up, it works.
You're welcome.

The fuck outta here.

Some of the fake stuff will smell horrible, or not have smell at all. Even if you find a fake stuff, even then be careful. We are always expanding our database, finding ways to figure out if it's fake or not.

I mention foam cause of your dick. Your urine is coming out at a certain psi, due to that it usually makes foam. So when we don't see a lil head on the top, we want to dig a lil deeper to see what's up.

Some places will even watch you. Have you drop your panties and pants down to your knees. Have you do a spin around so not to be hiding a bag. So if you go with fake, research and make sure you won't have this happen to you.

Well I definitively do have my doubts about the fake pee

I read about this, but. Thought it was vitamin b or b12 that would be used to mask the dilution

Maybe grow up?

Maybe not be a close minded faggot?

To add to this. If any of you guys wanna know a good fake Urine. Go with Sub Solution. I used it to get my drug tech job, know ppl who used it to get government jobs. Smells like Urine, foams up like urine, easy to use.

My lunch break is over.

Again, best of luck to you, OP.

Yeah, it's close minded to specifically break the rules of the job you're appkying for before you even have it. Justify immaturity a different way.

This is for a hospital job so I doubt that theyd watch me like a PO or military

Trust me bro, i have friends that have manipulted these tests in so many ways. When it comes to weed, you can ALWAYS get away with it, unless u get caught on spot wile smoking.

Your goal is not to get clean in time, it will only bring stress. You need to dilute the THC. Even if you smoked 10 grams today, and have to piss tomorrow. Just drink A LOT of water, mixed with some vitamin C, because a lot of water will make your piss look like, well water. Vitamin C or any other orange juice for that matter will make it more yellow.

If you drink any kind of protein products, make sure they have creatine, because a lot of it will dilute the piss even more, because they test the creatine levels aswell, and if they ask you why it's so damn high, well i go to the gym and drink protein whats wrong with that?

Keep doing that untill you're clean, and voila, youre free.

Why would you apply for jobs that require drug screenings and continue to smoke weed?

It's hypocrisy that alcohol isn't tested for.

Spoken like a real faggot.

Maybe live your life how you want and let people live theirs?

Have fun following rules for the rest of your life ya little bitch.

Not OP btw, nor do i smoke anymore.. You're just a huge fag

Sneaking in clean pee is the way to go, but no user has told you how so here goes. Before you go in have a friend who is clean pee in a bottle. Take that and immediately pour some into a condom. Have two pairs of underwear on, not boxers faggot. Put the condom full of pee in-between two undies right behind your ball sack. The taint ya know. That will keep the urine at body temperature. Poke a hole in condom with safety pin and pour in cup. Not a guarantee that this will work but your chances are much higher than using your old dirty piss

That's not the point. If they said we're going to give you a breathalyzer would you stop at a bar on the way to the interview? This has nothing to do with anyone's views on weed.

Get certo. It is a gelatin packing jelly they use for canning jars. You can find it in any super market near mason jars in the desert section. Warning it does not taste good. Certo will coat your kidneys, and it blocks thc from reaching your urine. You will also need two big bottles of gatorade. Put the certo packet in the gatorade and CHUG the night before. After that you are going to want to drink as much water as you can and never stop drinking water up until your test. In the morning you will want to take b12 and fish oil pills. a shit load. This will make your urine yellow and not look like it is diluted. Then in the morning drink the other bottle of gatorade. Remember NEVER STOP DRINKING AS MUCH WATER AS YOU CAN WITHOUT GETTING SICK. Good luck user. Kids on probation use this technique to smoke blunts the NIGHT BEFORE a urine test.

The point isn't that I'm going to work stoned/drunk, the point is that I could have smoked on the weekend and it shows up for a month.

>memorial sloan kettering

I've sent them an email, asking what sort of drugs tests they are doing on wednesday, don't worry, I haven't mentioned you, I've just told them I'm asking for a friend.
I'll let you know what they say, maybe they'll give some tips.

Kek

Buy some stinger

op here

I saw so many black people on youtube raving over this method, but I read that it doesnt work and is jusy negro theory because its cheap and easy to do. You know prop who did this with it working.

Lol okay ty

It will work dude trust me. Go for it.

I wouldn't work for a company that thinks they have to inspect you on a molecular level in order to hire you

thats healthcare.

I'd tell them I'm made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. If they need to know me more intimately than that, they can fuck off.

I'd probably tell them...

But only if they buy me a drink first