mmm

Let's see how you like her now

Mew mew!

based Raffey

Sultry voiced earfu

This is the one time I've found him attractive

My gothfu.

>him

This is the most disappointing waifu thread ever.

Not enough BLACKED for you? Go away, cuck

Sup Forums isn't what it used to be

She used to date Bobby Lee. Fucking Bobby. Lee. Shit taste.

Really?

It sounds unlikely. she was with that matt guy for a whilem

She looks like a monkey that I would have sex with :^)

yeah mane.

Claimed.

You're such a sweetheart

>Not having a prime Fantasyfu

i was never attracted to her until i saw goon recently. something about her character made me fall in love

Say what you want, she's hot as fuck in "What's Up Doc"

yall niggas ain't shit

Nah she had a spell for a couple of years where she looked pretty good. This wasn't long after she came on the scene, now she just looks scary.

Johnny > KStew

How so?

human judy hopps

My niggas
rare siggy, pls no steal

I want Grace Randolf to mother my children,

I want to come home late from my dead end office job, and see her sitting by the fire reading comic books with my son and daughter, I instantly feel better because although my career might be going nowhere, I've met the love of my life.
As she sees me coming in the door, her eyes light up, and a warm smile spreads across her face, she's trying hard not to look silly but she can't help it, she runs to me and we embrace, the feeling of her head against mine, and her warm, loving body so close makes me feel like all is right in the world. Strands of her beautiful blonde hair are lying across my face, and it smells like fresh vanilla, I can faintly hear her pure, compassionate heart beat against my chest.

"I love you" she whispers.

She looks towards our children, their faces are the perfect combination of hers and mine. "Who wants to watch Batman vs Superman?" She asks them. They cheer and run from the couch towards us and hug our legs.

>"Who wants to watch Batman vs Superman?"
And then Clark snaps her neck and your fantasy ends as you're greeted by yet another, different dream of the Flash telling you to get off Sup Forums

pretty slow thread

also claimed

gnnnnnn
I was born too late to have a teenage crush on her.

Mine!