STOP posting news stories saying that Hillary Clinton is being "investigated" again

STOP posting news stories saying that Hillary Clinton is being "investigated" again.

1. She's not
2. This is a trick devices by the Russians: youtube.com/watch?v=aNX3k5tc_8w

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/case-hillary-clinton-can-t-shake-history-email-controversy-n674796
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-clinton.html
lawfareblog.com/memo-press-what-comeys-letter-does-and-doesnt-mean
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you even defend or support her?
Idiot

"No fly zone in syria", she will start a war with Syria and it's allies. How can you defend her?

>a trick devices

Hilldebeast shills, folks...

Don't talk about subjects you are too young to understand.

The no fly zone would put russia in their place like a little bitch, not start a war with them. Then we would fuck up assad and hasten the end of the conflict, saving lives.

Jesus everything she does wrong "is a trick devices by the Russians"

Was carlos danger fucking hildabeast? Man i would love to suck on every inch of huma the puma

>The no fly zone would put russia in their place like a little bitch
This is what Democrats actually believe about a military power capable of destroying the planet just as much as we are

LOL, how much does putin pay you to post this shit?

Implying most of their missiles could even get off the ground

Did you get bullied by a marine or something?

>tfw when Generals and other high ranking military officials have said that a no fly zone over syria would put us in a war with Russia
>tfw if Clinton is elected El Presidente, the Russians will bend us over and make us their bitch

Not sure if baiting or just retarded.

ITT paid hill shill

I'm an old fag and a military fag, No fly zone would be war. Russia has been invited, as well as russia and china, S300 and S400 beat all of our missile systems, Minutemen missiles we use are from the 60's. No fly zone is an act of war.

looks like the post below is a response to the posts abovebut it is notis an original post by me, A marine, that you are now being bullied by hill shill

When she is your commander in chief, you will either obey orders and do your job, or go to prison

>mfw some faggot thinks Russians actually had something to do with it.

>mfw Russia finally has enough of the US bullshit and nukes the fuck out of them to give them something to cry about.

Fuck off beta cuck faggot. Hillary is being investigated and she's done. Toast.

Is this supposed to make me cranky? Because it is making me cranky. well done.

The clinton foundation wont be able to pay you for this thread hill shill, she is going to jail and you are immoral for supporting her
Their power is over whether she "wins" a rigged election or not. Clinton foundation has no power to peddle from jail

>tfw the Clinton Foundation joins the Aryan Nations and Mexican Mafia as a prison gang

>OP inserts a youtube link
You going to believe everything you see on youtube junior?

We can post threads about anything we fucking want. Now go practice falling down bitchfag

>making a big deal out of this email nonsense that will not change a single vote

Shills gonna shill.

>You going to believe everything you see on youtube junior?
Not everything!

Nah Im out now, once a marine always... I did my 4 and got out honorable and with my good cookie even, but I went up directly against the captain of my ship, was theatened with mutiny charges and all kind o shit, in the end a helo flew his ass off the ship and I had a slap on the wrist for doing the right thing the wrong way. you can go against your leaders if you are right, but hill isn't right in anything, much like you hill shill

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/case-hillary-clinton-can-t-shake-history-email-controversy-n674796

>implying Russia would give a fuck about a no fly zone
They would just continue what they are doing.

lol she probably already runs them both

The FBI is opening up the case again just so they can shut it even harder since the first time people got on to the fact it was a farce. They're doing it so they can try to make her look good.

"No really, this time we looked SUPER hard and still can't find anything. Pinky swear."

Never mind the million+ dollars the FBI directors wife received from the Clinton Foundation a while ago... don't pay attention to that...

Shes a cunt. A liar. And a criminal.

Stop being a brain dead idiot and eating out of the palm of her hand you stupid libtard fuck.

Look at this man, he actually did his job, not just the minimum number of years, and not going against his command. And he sacrificed his legs so YOU could have the right to vote. And you're going to throw that vote away on a Russian backed racist agitator? Fuck you

This level of blindness is scary

you forgot war criminal, racist, womanizer all the things the left supposedly hates

nice try shill, I'd be my life he wont be voting hillary
I've actually seen enough shit in my time in you cant rustle my jimmies with such easy bait I know how the world works

as far as russian backed goes, that talking point comes from russia supposedly supplying the DNC emails. Wikileaks stated russia was not responsible a DNC whistleblower was probably Seth Rich who got whistleblown about 8 times in the back.

> wikileaks

Wikileaks became a tool of the Russians when they decided to help Trump, who is backed by Putin, thus ending any legitimacy or credibility any of their information had.

The people who should be the ones concerned about going to prison are the ones endeavoring to undermine the faith in our vital institutions of democracy, by posting stolen emails and russian-linked pro-trump propaganda.

Comey risks going down the same road that Wikileaks did. Remember, Wikileaks used to be a more credible organization during the bush administration, before they became a tool of the Russians.

Wonder who is his choice in the voting booth? Maybe the one who will not send his younger brother to lose his legs.

is that his pussy-insertion finger?

Go fuck yourself, libtard

if you are so worried about putin you should hate hillary who just sold the russians access too nearly all of our uranium

> has she done a dirty deal with them, or has she started the nuclear war?

Get your position straight, racist fucker.

>ITS THE RUSSIANS REEEE!

Goodnight sweet prince
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

> implying killing the russian spy would be bad thing

She has done the dirty deal, and has promised acts of war if elected.
You are just too much troll

>Wikileaks became a tool of the Russians when they decided to help Trump

oh look, more baseless tinfoil bullshit.

nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-clinton.html

say it with me

PRESIDENT TRUMP

It's not tin foil, trump has practically admitted to being in bed with the Russians through his support of wikileaks

> wikileaks is russian because they helped trump
> trump is russian because he supports wikileaks

This is some Christian tier circular logic

>waaaaa wikileaks exposed how corrupt hillary is waaaaa muh russian boogeyman

mmmm, sweat shill tears so yummy!

Fuck them both. Burn the whole goddamn system to the ground and start over. Or at least, ya know, vote for Gary Johnson. If we can get a good solid movement, we can elect a third party president and say fuck you to Hillary, Donald, and the entire republican and democratic parties they represent!

Johnson/Weld 2016!!!

>Enjoys people exposing the truth about corruption
>Makes you basically Putin himself

waste of dubs

how's being 12

So you really don't believe the Russians are trying to influence our election's outcome?

k

Nope.

>corecting Sup Forums's record

>HILLARY RIGGING THE ELECTION? THATS IMPOSSIBLE YOU CRAZY DRUMPF TARD! JUST ACCEPT THE RESULTS

>RUSSIA IS INFLUENCING THE ELECTION RUSSIA BAD

Remember to register for the draft guys!

She's gonna turn the us into a bigger shit hole. I think imma an hero when 2017 rolls around

k

never mind that's not what 16 intelligence sources are saying

Is that all you got, faggot? You mad? The two party system has been fucking failing us for ages and you still want to continue to lick Hillary's old diseased cunt? Just gtfo

"we must expose the eternal russian"-hillary clinton

you should be anally raped for making those cringing graphics user

and yes you did it

Napoleon and Hitler lost because they didn't have LGBT and niggers in their military. The US Army will not repeat that mistake.

America is not a shithole, faggot.
Sorry that you think moving this country to the left is a bad idea.

Maybe you do need to move out of your mom's basement. You've been there awhile, you know.

>The two party system has been fucking failing us for ages
no it hasn't, shithead

slav detected

+0.5 rubles into your account

got a live one

CTR IS AT IT AGAIN, SAGE

Вам будет отправлен в ГУЛАГ за эти слова!

What Comey's Letter Does and Doesn't Mean
lawfareblog.com/memo-press-what-comeys-letter-does-and-doesnt-mean

She BitBleached her server, but she didn't remember that her recipients also have copies of her felonious e-mails.

The FBI stopped investigating her when they could go no further with the forensic materials she left them. The FBI has since found other sources for the missing e-mails.

What was once closed for lack of evidence is once again on-going. They will find mens rea. She's going down.

>implying sucking Trump's cock gets better

I bet if you brain scanned CTR looking at cyrillic letters, and republicans looking at arabic, it would be the same

>CTR

Money is a made up thing. How are we in debt again?

Found the paid Hillary shill. Gtfo. Kill yourself and take her with you.

CTR uses Indians, Pakistanis, and Israelis. The first two because they're cheap, the third because the Zionists want the Lizard Queen to win.

You're name is going to be posted here soon..

realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/

>She's going down.

> people who disagree with me wear funny hats

>hurr durr durr i kin posts shill
>durr

kek

enjoy the next 4-8 years raging over liberal policies, user

BUT DRURUUUMMMFF USES RUSSIANS

6 MILLION INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES INCLUDING CNN SAID ITS TRUE

except these emails are not from her or to her - so they are nothing to do with her, mens or any other quality.

jeez you guys are desperate

of course the good thing is it showed up Trump, again, as being unfit for office - jumping to libelous conclusions, spouting lies again, having a fact free chimp out. the man needs therapy and a dark room to lie down in, not the Whitehouse.

Better a fedora than Lizard People attire.

Your that aggressive kinda retard aren't you. I bet you have a gender for every day of the week and feed your cat a vegan diet.

>You're name

lol someone got paid to find my autocorrect mistake

>lol my stale meemzer funnai

I voted for Clinton last week.

Mad?

you should have to swallow a cock for making that cringing poorly color-coordinated bullshit faggot

So I take that to mean a "yes"--you are mad that I did my part to elect Hillary Clinton President