Right Sup Forums

right Sup Forums

im in the uk and want to fuck an older woman. how can i go about doing this?

pay for it I guess

Join plenty of fish, talk a good story make up you have plenty of money, when they ask how long single say a few months say you caught your partner chatting to another guy on online on fagbook so ended it with her as you felt betrayed.

lay the rules out say your looking for someone more mature. win win as long as your not retarded and ugly im guessing you beta to be asking OP

I've only been with older women, nothing under the age of 40. I don't know why.

Fish in a barrel dude. Find a 40+ divorcee. Chat up sport fucking. Then ask if she would be interested. I promise it works every time.

find american white trash

Milf thread?

Craigslist my dude

Tinder, AdultFriendFinder, Craigslist... it's not hard

Some older women want young dudes in them.

sure. post more

If you see a bar called Flares go in. Guaranteed to be full of 40yr+ drunk women who are cock.

my favorite one is too big to post

Only problem with most of these sluts is they're usually trashy. Very hard to find a slut at age 40 you'd take home to meet mamma, who happens to be same age as her.

I love those tits, more please

Wait. you want to actually have a relationship with them?

If anyone has more post it, been on the look out.
posting more milfs

one of my favs coming up

Holy crap, smokin hot

Yea this is one of my fav sets

Go to a bar (pub for you, you limey faggot) and hit on older women until you get the succ.

Get a bar job, pick your MILF. Join an evening class - writing, literature, art, pottery what the fuck ever, meet MILF, fuck MILF.

Fucking them is easy, meeting them is tricky - catch them when they're either off-guard or clearly on the look-out.

And always, always start with how striking they are - 40 yo women don't believe they're beautiful, but if you make them think they caught your eye, you'll be up to your balls in aged pussy by 10pm that day. No bullshit.

I would, older bitches even with the baggage they bring, are usually more content with themselves and life than younger women, there's less mood swings than with younger women, and they want to make your life easier. why wouldn't i want a relationship with one its a win win.

nice. keep going? haven't seen these

My friend .. Ukfag here , make an account on www.fabswingers.com.