What you see is a myosin protein dragging an endorphin along a filament to the inner part of the brain's parietal...

What you see is a myosin protein dragging an endorphin along a filament to the inner part of the brain's parietal cortex which creates happiness. Happiness. You're looking at happiness." I wish you all a fantastic day, so, put those little guys at work right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJyUtbn0O5Y
youtu.be/uHeTQLNFTgU?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=e7_iSuGcUUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pumba

This
Is
Beautiful

That's actually pretty amazing hope you have a nice day

That's not even accurate.

That's kinesin transporting a vesicle along a microtubule.

Stop spreading that bullshit OP.

I came to say this but you beat me to it.
>Nice sentiment, total bullshit.

its actually a 3D animation OP

CGI

a Computer Generated Image

nothing biological in that, m8

Retard op. go read a book

xD

Magic

That looks disgusting.

It's kinesin you retard and your explanation is bullshit also, it's just a motor protei and has nothing to do with happiness.

Pls check before you post shit.

shut up moron, my explanation is very good, read some books or learn something you fucking dumb lmao

Regardless of OP's bs, his sentiment is lovely, and lovliness begets lovliness. Honestly hope your days improve and that you are happier than you were yesterday. Peace and happiness.

>believing in fairy tales
you're only happy if god wills it

is this real or some computer generated faggotry?

this guy is so lovely

OP is right. Love, anger, happiness...all just chemical reactions inside your brain.

fuck off with your stupid faggness

real under electronic microscope

Fuck of OP, you're retarded.
And in real life, it doesn't even move like that anyway.

i call bullshit

Hey you too OP.

i just like the picture

What if it's a dynein?

pfft. Does this electron microscope also have an electron microdolly, that it can scoot along to get this shot?

The fuck. No it's not.

This is the source:
youtube.com/watch?v=wJyUtbn0O5Y

exactly

A more realistic version of this:
youtu.be/uHeTQLNFTgU?t=76

I could have swore I saw this exact gif in biology class, but they said it was an ATP molecule. I could be misremembering though.

That made my day.

I saw watched this gif and all I could could think was "On my way to fuck your bitch"

Remember remember. Bon Fire day.

hmm, na:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7_iSuGcUUQ

Who cares. It's at least interesting, intelligent. Not you mad white boy or a rate thread. Ku fucking Dos.