About to watch Warcraft

>About to watch Warcraft
>Starts in 20 minutes
>Im literally the only one here

JUST

meh, i enjoyed the fuck out of it.

>starts in 20 minutes

Who the fuck enters the cinema so early?

did you buy some crab legs to go with your kino as well OP?

Me, I like previews
Of course, I brought my own cutlery for it.

This
Why the fuck are you there so early?

el justo jajajajaja

HOWEVER

All local theaters are down to 1-2 Warcraft showtimes a day. That seems really bad for a movie with such a big budget.

>Me, I like previews
You know the previews don't start till the time the movie is supposed to start right?

>Twenty minutes early for a movie
>I'm the only one here

Tell me why I shouldn't laugh at you for wasting money on Warcraft in the first place?

>20 minutes of previews
wtf

OP Did you go To the movies alone... I didn't know that was a thing lol

did you bring your falcon with you
it may be scaring the costumers

OP WASTED HIS MONEY.

It's already made more in China than TFA made in its entire runthrough in China.

It's going to make maybe 100mil in the US and kill it everywhere else.

Expect more films.

s-shut up

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO

OP you should of used those spare 20 minutes to use the cinema gym. I don't know if you guys have them over in Amerilardland but in Bongland they're pretty popular.

You can work out and then go and watch a movie.

Are they going to do that thing Pirates of the Carribean 3 did when the series got big in China and shoehorn in a bunch of Asian stuff?

If the next one has the pandas in it I'll be pissed

good seats?
you sound lazy as fuck

why is TFA used as some sort of chinese benchmark?

Besides, acting like 186 million, from china, is a huge deal, even with legendary being china owned, smacks of nothing but desperation.

>previews
In cinema I work we also run advertisements kek.

People will literally come in during the ending credits of the previous showing

Ayo famm, can I get your free wow code my dude

I went yesterday only one person there until last 5 then we had about 7 more people. I kinda think its bombing still its a little sad, hopefully they get a sequel anyway. It'll probably have a 100% Asian Elf plot though.

Actually making Asians canonically Elves could be cool and hell lets just fuckin do this China only movie where they have a 95% Asian cast and its mostly just Wire Fu Wushu with sweet Druidic magic and introduce Illidan and Malfurion and there would be this sick double bladed firey thingies vs. glaives battle and we could just fast forward to end on the World Tree thing. Warcraft 2: Chinese Elves could be pretty fun.

test