What's with the meme that white people can't cook? White people have French and Mediterranean food...

What's with the meme that white people can't cook? White people have French and Mediterranean food. What do Black's have?

Fried chicken and macaroni? Google "soul food" and get ready to vomit.

Other urls found in this thread:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/06/12/black-american-men-with-more-african-ancestry-less-likely-to-be-obese/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotlet_schabowy
google.pl/search?q=pierogi z pieca&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=601&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbwr3XwYDQAhVEUBQKHeuOAn8Q_AUIBigB&dpr=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black people invented food

Those memes are referring to white trash trailer park americans you dumb motherfucker

now delete this waste of space you fucking slag heap

>ifunny
how do we get these faggots banned?

They also invented Murcia and Chickenz

White people are too busy holding house meetings to cook.

Let's get real, British food sucks fucking ass.

>t. Brit

no they aren't idiot

niggers think all whites can't cook because they don't douse every food item in hot sauce and deep fry everything

that's why heart disease kills way more blacks on average

Show me a Michelin star restaurant not run by a White or Asian person

single celled organisms invented food when they started eating each other

I'm watching an episode of kitchen nightmares where he's in a black restaurant and watching Gordon Ramsay try and pretend fried chicken and mac n cheese is horte cuisine is hilarious

nah most black people aren't retarded enough to think every white person cooks like OP

but believe what you want

>horte cuisine
>horte

i'm willing to bet that a good 90% of these memes, as well as the vast majority of "black twitter" in general is run by self-hating cucks

>not loading up food with a bunch of shitty spices and deep frying everything equates to not being able to cook.

ye Anglos don't have one iota of culinary skill in them though

>white people are all the same

americans are fucking retarded.

Nigger food is either KFC bought using food stamps or literal dirt.

>Mediterranean
>white

The wogs start at calais

Blacks literally just cook the foods that were popular with whites at the time, then when they refugeed to the north they think theyre superior to german immigrants cause they dont cook with spices.

traditional british food isn't great. brits are quite capable of being good cooks though

T. Nigger

>What is gravy
>What is stuffing
>What is cranberry sauce

131 Michelin star restaurants for the UK. 125 in the USA. Considering Texas alone is bigger than the UK, I'd say we win pretty easily.

i believe what i hear and what the actual stereotype is

not what you just made up about trailer park trash. take a survey of black people, i guarantee you most will say white people can't cook.

English breakfast looks delicious though

Black people can cook. Black Americans can't.

Niggers think diet meals for women are the only thing white people eat
They don't know that every single 'soul food' recipe was originally made by whites.

The only good food blacks can cook is cajun. It happens to be amazing food though.

Brit tits make me horny.

God you are stupid. You think cells started by eating eachother? Really? Fuck no. They started by absorbing amino acids and different types of sugars, breaking that shit down into useful crap until they had enough material to divide their cell into two and so on and so forth.

Over millions of years of doing this their RNA eventually mutated to a point where said cell division would result in something useful that was able to eat other cells for energy.

Most of them aren't serving British food though.

WE WUZ CHEFZ

The meme was started by black people who think Crown Fried Chicken is the best.

All invented by tha superior melanated BLACK man you damn rhesus monkey

For someone who claims to be an expert on food, they ought to know what cherrypicking means.

White people, specifically you, have British food. What makes you think you have room to talk, cumskin?

>he doesn't like British food

>British cooks/restaurants = British food
>British Education

pick both

op is a nigger

you realize when americans say "lol white ppl can't do X thing" they mean white americans right?

Americans in general are scum

White people are only the european diaspora born and raised in america.
Stop cultural appropriation.

>giving a shit what niggers think

Shiggy diggy

WE WUZ COOKS AND SHIET

You don't like sandwiches and thanksgiving dinner? Both are British in origin

I'm a restaurant manager in a very culturally diverse area. All the nigs order their food bland as fuck compared to everyone else. All they really want is chicken. No sauces, nothing spicy. Just chicken. That's pretty much kid's menu shit, but I charge them for an adult meal and leave nearly everything off but the chicken. Makes up for how much shit they send back for stupid reasons.

>Spotted the remoaner

I'll be honest, I've always wanted to try this.

I mean, it's basically just fish pie with a couple fish heads sticking out.

>allowing niggers in your home to share a family meal

How would niggers know what white families eat?

>that's why heart disease kills way more blacks on average

It's white admixture that make them fat.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/06/12/black-american-men-with-more-african-ancestry-less-likely-to-be-obese/

I guess it's just practice for when they become minorities.

Because Le Epik spices and chillays xD aren't in traditional white dinners.
If your food isn't obfuscated behind a million shitty flavours, or burning your mouth off of you until you can't taste the third world anymore, then you can't cook.

Good job English food is miles better than "quintessentially British" goat kebabs eastern European slop.

Now get the fuck out of my country before I call the article 50 death squad on you.

>nah most black people aren't retarded enough to think every white person cooks like OP

You seriously haven't met many blacks.

Melanin that is made in the pineal gland, right?

true, it was a mistake from the outset

I don't think they had Lawry's Seasoning Salt in the African bush

(THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CENSOR DUE TO THE VIOLATION OF INTERNET POLICY #1523535)

>White people can't Cook
>pic related is nigerian cuisine

>who is gordon ramsay

nah they do

t. mother who worked around blacks for a decade

they also burn their nail clippings and hair to prevent voodoo

Midwestern whites and upper class suburbanites cant cook for shit. And of course black people arent going to know about the french cousine

Ethiopian food, quite tasty

their 'soul food' was culturally appropriated from whites in the american south, they don't even have that

White people - Have plenty of food

Black people - Almost no food, have to cover it in spices to distract from hunger pains

so? heart disease still destroys blacks because of culture not necessarily genetics. their cultural cuisine is heart stopping

PIEROGI MASTER RACE

>Ethiopian food

Empty stainless steel bowl?

Please don't send me to a liberal Concentration Camp

I am utterly sickened reading this. Wtf

The Scottish gave black people fried chicken.

AND SCHABOWY

Mud Spaghetti's with Cow Diarhia Sauce

Soul food isn't a black thing, it's a southern thing dumbass.

White families in the south eat good.

says the guy who thinks molson is a good beer.

be quiet, hat

>tfw same way because I was raised on french fries and Mcnuggies
>tfw eating vegetables makes me gag

HAHAHAAHAHA WHITE PEASENTS. You wish you were black.

AND ŻUREK

Fish cheeks are the most delicious part. Removing the head is idiotic.

Wew lad. Why the fuck do you think midwesterners are so tall and fat? You think its because the food tastes bad? Gtfo buddy.

really gets the mouth watering

What is that, it looks nice.

This is not sosig

The American South has the best shit tho. BBQ and Cajun food. Tho to be fair you could say blacks are in on that too. However, clearly was started by the whites

r8 my pierogis

lol this is some revisionism i can get behind

>w..we were helping the niggers!!

Its because they live on a diet of drive through fast food and disgusting cheese casseroles. Midwestern whites food really is fucking bland and gross

It's #notallwhitepeople there's just a certain subset of them that think salt is a spice like my mother who eats nothing but frozen processed meals or potatoes and corn and chicken breast (which is the only thing that has a spice, pre-ground black pepper)

I've lately been getting into my Cajun heritage by learning to prepare and eat lots of fish and prawn gumbo and offal sausages, jambalaya and etc and I feel like I was deprived my whole childhood

>French
>"food"

>Mediterranean
>white

This

AND MIELONY

Meat - we call it cutlet schabowy (shabovi)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotlet_schabowy

you should try eating better. your diet is what will prevent cancer for the most part

Pork cutlets.

White people created French and Italian food, which are objectively the best kinds of food.

Delicious Scandinavian food

And fire
And cooking.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Which jew east coast city do you live in?

It is pierogi, it is plural. Pieróg is single.

I would rate this 5-6/10. Sorry bro. Here you can check what pierogi look like when they are from oven:
google.pl/search?q=pierogi z pieca&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=601&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbwr3XwYDQAhVEUBQKHeuOAn8Q_AUIBigB&dpr=2

I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

Learn how to make a decent roux. It will change your life.