youtube.com/watch?v=9IDa2saMdeg

bump

bump

Kys pl0x

no u

This shit is still a thing?

you cannot stop the fluffening

Yay Halloween!

I feel the same way about ignorance and trolling.

I just thought of something now.

The question I've always had about litter pals is how they are able to survive by eating shit. Although it's accepted that they don't live very long, the notion that they could survive beyond a day or two was always troubling for me since shit generally is devoid of nutrient content.

But it just struck me now that the solution to this problem is that Hasbio engineered these things with a flawed digestive system (hence the brand kibble and why they generally spray shit when they don't get the exact blend).

Since they pass material much faster than a normal creature, what is happening is that not an unsubstantial amount of nutrients are retained in the stool.

So when litter pals "num dah poopies", they're getting a basic amount of nutrients that ultimately allows them to survive for extended periods of time.

>since shit generally is devoid of nutrient content.

It's actually full of salt. Like plant food.

penis

This has been my personal headcanon for a while. Fluffy digestive systems are highly efficient, requiring relatively little sustenance to survive, so a good portion (not most, but a significant fraction) of what a fluffy eats is passed untouched (in a manner of speaking.)

Dad?

hey its me ur dad

... NIGGA IS DAT A PCHRONOS DRAWING??

Whoa, I need a minute.

Don't worry, eventually more of your humanity will die and you will come to love the fluffies as I did.