Trapped In South Africa

Hello all

So i have come to Sup Forums in need of help, not sure if this is the right place to post but i am literally at my wits end and dont know what else to do.

I am currently living and working in South Africa (South African citizen with a South African passport) and I am trying to get out of this country.

First prize would be Europe but Canada, Australia and New Zealand would be completely fine too.

In order to get into Europe I need a job offer and then the company needs to sponsor me with a "work permit" which I can only get if they can prove that no one else in the country can do the job, the same applies for the other mentioned countries above as far as I know.

I am a relatively skilled network engineer with quite a few years experience but I just seem to keep hitting brick walls and dead ends. I have spoken to recruitment agencies, have been applying for jobs for over 6 months and spoken to multiple immigration agencies and lawyers but nothing seems to change.

Please if anyone can help or give advice or even point me in the right direction I would be so grateful.

Please help I am fucking trapped :(

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
businesstech.co.za/news/business/129980/shocking-difference-in-pay-between-black-and-white-professionals-in-sa/
bbc.com/news/magazine-22554709
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
ifitweremyhome.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a real education. We don't want more free loaders.

Try to get into Russia

F U L L
U
L
L

release walus and you can come here with him

I am in no way a feeloader
And dont want help from the state
I have my own money
Also how is working in IT not a real education
I just want to get out of this fucking country

>trapped
What an over dramatic retard you are.

you can always kys if you can't find a way out. i know that's what i'm going to do.

If you give me a vuvuzela I'll marry you for citizenship.

Im not well versed in Sup Forums language

that's rich coming from someone from canada.

trying to avoid that option

>Sup Forums language

Watch your mouth, son.

Explain. I'm not the shitposter who post the angry pepe every other night.

>canada
>full
go to canada, they aren't full.

btw... come to argentina, you can get a job of your profession really easy.

You have no education. You're not welcome.

You might get jobs in South Africa for just being white but that shit doesn't fly over here.

You need IT degrees and even then, there's 10 Russians trying to come here too with better experience.

yea I agree with No.70977286
you have it fucking great there so dont spew your bs unless you can actually help

in order to get into canada I need to have a job offer wihch I cannot seem to get and I dont meet the "points" requirements

how old are you?
you say you're south african citizen, do you hold another citizenship?
are you a grill?
are your family rich, so they can support you for a period of 2 years?

>Canada, Australia and New Zealand would be completely fine too
What about America!?!? D:

DUDE; fly to europe, tell authority that you are refugee, you have passport, education degree etc..
how could it go wrong?

Off topic question: do white south Africans get circumcised? Or just the black ones?

Why do you want to flee from South Africa?

I am a Californian, and I have noticed SAFFAS are the worlds yacht crews and every marina in California seems to have lots of them hanging around. Maybe try to land a crew job.

Also, Perth is overrun with South Africans. You would like it there.

try learning french if you want to go to canada, also are you well off? they also require you to have relatively good capital in order to enter the country.

I tried the point system too, i am eligible for the skilled worker visa (forgot what it's called), but i think i need to learn french in order to be sure, how old are you btw?

>living in chump's united slaves of amerikkka

why cant you stand south africa anymore?
if you have been threatened or you are in danger, you can seek for political asylum or so

You don't meet the points because you're not educated. You've been coasting along on white privilege in South Africa. Out here in the 1st world you need real degrees.

What the fuck are you going on about, man?

Oh boy this thread is going to be fun.

America is rlly hard to get a visa.

america is too difficult and too competitive to get into senpai

>be shitty dumb boer
>go to nigfrica and think you can etch a living there
>plan backfires when oppressing niggers wasn't cool anymore
>"i just want to leave this shithole my ancestors built"

your ancestors chose the wrong continent amigo. you should be punished for their stupidity.

>be south african
>can't go anywhere except for absoulte shitholes and Argentina

the way I see it, there's only one option m8

Really makes u think

why is Argentina so Visa-free? is there any country who need a fucking visa to get in?

link?

we do

I do have an education, not a degree or diploma but tons of IT certs, and I have 6 years experience.
I get a job offer at least 3 times a week in SA
I am constantly head hunted

You guys love whoring yourselves out to former white supremacist regimes.

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

This faggot doesn't have education. Any idiot with an IT degree can qualify to immigrate to Canada or Australia.

>Malaysians have more babies than fucking Africans
Holy shit stop breeding like rabbits.

Im male
I have money, i can support myself for 2 years
please enlighten me

ifitweremyhome.com

Also I dont really want to go to America

>make more money
>have higher infant mortality
>have lower lifespan
>have more crime
>have more STDs

hmmm really made me think

Go to Spain or germany as illegal, if they ask, you are a refugee.

>why is Argentina so Visa-free?
it isn't really.
it's only with decent country and the rest of latin america because we're forever obligated to be nice with them for regional reasons.

Does that really need an answer?
South Africa's going down the shitter and fast man. It used to have a growing economy and now the black government's blaming muh white's for economic stagnation and every year it's slowing down and the country's getting more dangerous for their population. I think the average White man still makes 3 times as much but who the fuck cares if your families are in danger,

businesstech.co.za/news/business/129980/shocking-difference-in-pay-between-black-and-white-professionals-in-sa/

bbc.com/news/magazine-22554709

businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/

Maybe the guy's white, I don't fucking know. If he is, there's good reason to.

it doesnt work like that
i can get a shengen visa valid for 3 months but thats about it

I inferred that from your omission of it pham. I'm trying to ask why you don't want to come here

fly in and drop anchor with marriage or a kid

im 29
i dont have a degree or diploma but I am educated and skilled in IT
most of canada is english depending on where you go
Im not well off but have a bit of money to my name

>29
good age, canada usually wants young workers at their prime

thanks to god!

youre a fucking retard

>canada wants
fuck off we don't want anymore third world scum.

Not a degree, Your certs mean shit. It's not 1999 anymore boet.

If you have well paying jobs in a beautiful country with beautiful women why the fuck would you leave?

Just go on holiday to Ireland and Malaysia then you will appreciate what you have more.

kms?

Though
>6500 gdp/capita ppp
>CIA factbook source says 11,200
they need to update this site desu

you sound triggered pieter.

don't you have some niggers to get raped by?

then you pretty much have everything you need, except for a job offer. keep looking, ask the embassy for options, check their website on guides on how to get a job, ask someone who already works there. good luck.

aprendé ingles

source?

ifitweremyhome.com/

No he needs an equivalent degree or a ton of capital.

why don't you just go to Ireland, it says that it's visa free for saffers

oh right, good point.

>First prize would be Europe but Canada, Australia and New Zealand would be completely fine too.
If we're second prize to you then fuck off we're full

Why don't you move to Botswana or Namibia?
Are you white?

I am white, but i am not racist, its not about blacks and whites
I want a better future for my one day family and will never have children in SA because I dont want them to be at a disadvantage in life,

I hope some mugabe esque strong man takes hold of your assets and throws your ass in jail, you arrogant fucking saffa

Would Argentina be easier for this guy to get in? It's not better than a first world country but it's world country and it's much better than any shithole he can get in Africa. Maybe try MENAlol.

Espanol no es dificil a aprendo

Then help me bro
I will fucking clean toilets, I dont care

Get a fucking degree, or contact some family members and seek sponsorship.

>Would Argentina be easier for this guy to get in?

yes, virtually anyone can come here and they get insta residency permit.
but he doesn't want to according to how he ignored a different argie early in this thread.

whats a ton of capital?

I honestly don't get why people, especially the Finn, are being so hostile to this guy. He literally did nothing wrong and isn't acting entitled to other countries.

to travel, not to work :(

assets

just go there, in 3 months you'd probably find a job, don't be retarded m8.

hes a white south african, he deserves no country's shelter

The grass is not greener in other countries. Go to Ireland or Eastern or Southern Europe or wherever you might want a woman from then marry a girl for a residence permit.

It's literally the only option you have.

I hope you're not ugly, Kek.

I live just outside the CBD in cape town and in the last 2 years I have been robbed and attacked about 6 times.
Had to phsically defend myself

fuck off

Canada is full.

>a million dollars CND

you're fucked, now enjoy the third world saffa cunt.

people coming from literal warzones have a hard time migrating to those countries, fuck off, you cry baby

In the early 2000s it was something like $100,000 CAN for a five-ten year visa.

>stop being a pussy

there's your solution you ooga booga.

What a fucking ignorant way of looking at the world. It's Sup Forums of course and of course he shouldn't do what we tell him to but South America's not the shithole that the memes here say it is. Buenos Aires, Bogota, Medillin, Rio and Sao Paolo are all global cities that have beautiful parts I'm sure.

You deserve it for gentrification

Fucking thank you
I just want a better life, thats all
I dont want handouts and to freeload
I am willing to work hard and do whatever it takes

why?

please ignore them, they're children and they have nothing better to do. try considering argentina too, look .

Because you wuz apartheid an sheeeeiiiiit the same way I wuz massa an sheeeiiiit. I don't get it either

just get a visiting visa for 3 months for any country you want and go there, if you can't find a job in 3 months then you don't deserve to migrate and shouldn't anyways.

there, solved.

>people from poor shitholes want to invade rich, better countries

nah we don't need more freeloading scum. he should fix his shithole or stay in his hovel than come here.

youre not allowed to look for jobs while on a holiday visa

do you mind working outside?
get a carpenter certificate and have some experience while saving money (about 50k$)
then go to canada, they need this field worker,

I dont want to freeload
I dont want handouts
I have money, apparently not enough though
I just cant get out