Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can also support him. Which I do

I'd probably emigrate...

fag

Daily reminder he has 8% of the black vote, 15% of the latino vote, 36% of the womens vote.

Good luck with that.

NOT HAPPENING. NO MORE OF THAT CONSERVATIVE STIIIIIIK....CAN YOU SMELL THAT CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN SOCIAL STIIIIINK?

These threads prove that the type of people who visit this site are now a minority. This is probably the only place left on the internet that still thinks he's going to win.

Info wars, stormfront also believe that not only will win but will be the greatest president this country has ever seen.

Yeah Sup Forums used to be an ok place until conservatards and warhawks started taking the shit everyone posts as being serious. That somehow they found themselves among friends.

I'm guessing you weren't around when Bush was president.

>zomg he's the greatest president ever!!!!!!!!1one1
but look at all this stuff showing otherwise
>reeeeee you're a moron (cuck & shill weren't in the chan vocabulary at the time)

Bump from page 10 for the truth.

MAGA

I'm all for civil war. I can't wait to waste you Trumpkins in battle. Going to get my AR this week and 10,000 rounds of ammo.

Nobody gives a shit about the emails except water carrying trailer park Republicans. Hillary will be President. You fuckers need to pay your lot rent.

FUCK A' YOU

At the very least I was here, and I recall opinions being split and generally nobody talking about it because fuck that mess. I don't know what happened

/thread

they're not even proper rightwing warhawks of the Reagan/Bush era they're pussy alt-right children who quail at the idea WW3 with Russia that they made up and ran with.
Dems are the warmongers and GOP are doves now.
O what times we live in.

> the greatest president this country has ever seen
And this is a political site? They do this for a living and are still that delusional?

I wouldn't call Infowars or Stormfront political sites. They're just dumping grounds for tinfoil hatters to drop their latest conspiracy theories.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
kek, no.
the election is rigged, we're all fucked.

if you look to the news recently the FBI gives a shit again - dipshit

AH. So not to be taken seriously.

And then they won't
And then will
And then won't again

hillary has no fucking chance
NO FUCKING CHANCE
MAGA!

>9 days until election
They apparently found some deep shit on her that surpasses what they "dismissed" last time so

He even makes the L symbol to show he's a loser!

Trump's look when he loses.

Don't cry Donald!

>they a-apparently found some.. stuff
>derr hurr herr "dismissed"
>uh duh surpasses

keep it vague fag and go away already

no nouns means no grounds

no Donald, do cry, cry as loud as you can

Don't elect this nose-picker!

>muh polls

Oh it would be glorious to shut the alt-right up with bullets. and bombs. They will be crushed quickly.

they're not going to give away info on an ongoing investigation, "fag"

I can see it now, the alt-right revolution would be taken out by a black lives matters flash mob the day after the election.

RED CHINESE COMMUNIST THREAT DETECTED

No you wont fgt

i am ok with this.

Nice try ruskies