Post stories about how diversity has helped your town. No matter where you're from

Post stories about how diversity has helped your town. No matter where you're from.

Here's what culture and diversity have done to our horrible cis white town.

>Live in a town of 12k
>Has an expensive University but the sports teams are god awful
>There's three bars in town
>Nearly 100% white
>People out jogging at the early hours of the morning, no one cares
>Cops are friendly and chill, have gotten drunken rides home before after being disorderly or passing out somewhere outside
>Yes am an alcohol
>The University invites some diversity to help their sports teams, invites hundreds of them
>A sudden rise in crime rate
>University has to hire more security because of rape allegations, theft and assaults
>They hang out outside the bars begging patrons for money
>Bars starts a cover charge
>At 2AM once the cover charge drops, they all always rush in like a bunch of animals
>They make a mess, start fights and don't buy anything
>People start going outside of town to drink
>Cops are always on edge and have to stalk the bars to keep it safe
>A Nashville themed bar has to shut down due to damage done by the wonderful diversity folks
>Another bar goes out of business because people stopped coming
>Only one bar left
>Owner is rich as hell and doesn't need business, it's the same regulars every day
>The diversity still hangs out outside the bar every night waiting for people to walk by
>No one's out at night anymore because it's not safe, one bar left is empty

How has the wonderful diversity and culture affected your town? Did it make yours as great as mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFemQAggTCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Culturally enriched.

stfu with your white bullshit

Universities are the epicenter of multiculturalism and liberalism. The big problems of the politicians who encourage multiculturalism is the inability to predict and solve possible problems caused by these black.

How do niggers make such ugly kids?

what town are you from op?

a 12k town has a university, usa is truly a great nation

Why not expect culture from minorities as well as from majority?
What if guests would get uninvited when they don't behave culturally?
I don't get this.

I totally feel your anger. This is my city but it still sounds like you can take a walk outside.

I've literally seen police patrols (unarmed) get attacked and beaten up in my city when they went to arrest someone who had stolen things from a store. The niggers took off their belts, one had a baton and they just beat them until they couldn't move.

I'm scared shitless to go out in my city with my girlfriend, just 6 years ago I would walk outside BY MYSELF (12yrs old) and go to the market and buy drinks for my gaming-sessions in the middle of the night. Now I don't even go there in the daytime.

The worst thing is that you now legitimately get beat up for being white. I've been lucky since I'm pretty defensive and don't let anyone give me shit. But once I got suckerkicked in the back after pushing someone who tried to fight me, afterwards hearing "fucking whitey" yelled behind me.

I will move to a completely white town as soon as I can. I don't have anything against black people or immigrants in general but FUCK the niggers. You can immediately see if a person is black or a nigger, and I wish with all my heart that these people did not exist so that I could live with my girlfriend in peace.

She's hot aswell, which is why I'm even more scared. What the fuck do I do if they approach us? I'm literally defenseless, and anyone who isn't a professional boxer is.

What hurts me most is not the noise of the minority, but the silence of the majority. The only way to expel a mouse is picking up by the tail and stepping on his head, buy a gun and kill everyone. When it comes to certain types of person the possibility of dialogue does not exist.

Their sole reason for doing this was because the President felt it would help their sports teams by recruiting from nearby towns where there are a lot of diversity folks.

It's one of those private "we're expensive for the fuck of it" universities. I almost took a computer course there but I went in for a sit in and it was an utter joke.

I'm on the western side of Ohio.

>get beat up for being white
You can thank people like Jesse Jackson, Deray, Shaun King and all the other terrorists who pander to the simple minded and naive for their own political gain. None of them really give a shit about the supposed "BLM" movement. All of them are either running for a political position or have a product to push.

I don't feel like typing out a story but I lived in a upper middle class town and then they built section 8 housing near it. Within a year half the town moved my dog was killed in the first break in which I had three of, they turned my families graveyard into a drug trading spot and I could never leave the house because they would just walk the street day in and day out and there were pit bulls running around everywhere with no owner in sight. I had to sell my family home and lose everything just to get away from them.

copfag here. Niggers literally cannot have fun, or let other people have fun, without gunfire.

Don't get me wrong, some bars black folks go to police themselves pretty well. But anytime theres a shooting outside of a bar, guess who did it.

thats the story of Richmond VA, and so many other cities. Diversity is Strength!

Reminds me of my kids school in NM. God awful nightmare for anyone who actually lived in our nice suburban neighborhood. The kids from south side were literally abusing the kids from our neighborhood for having things like plenty of food and parents that don't break and kill their children. Parents that show up. It does very little for the people who worked hard to put their families in a nice area. Only to have 'diversity' put almost all of our kids home schooling because their school became hell. An elementary school though.

just germany in general

youtube.com/watch?v=yFemQAggTCM

These people are literally animals. I've seen bad shit, I've grown up with drug dealers and robbers who have assaulted people for looking at their girlfriends.

The difference is that those guys still had some sense, they wouldn't beat up a girl, they wouldn't attack someone innocent, especially not somebody weaker than them. These niggers are like hyenas, they WANT to beat up everyone.

The reason that they do it isn't because "fucked up childhood" either. They did have a fucked up childhood possibly, but these disgusting monkeys do it because they ENJOY it. They love groping chicks, they love beating up innocent random people, they love seeing the terror they cause in peoples eyes when they see them.

They are not "unsatisfied because kept outside of society", they are happy as fuck because they can live their lives like they want to. They WANT to do this, they don't want a job or a normal life.

The only realistic solution is to wait for them to just die, because they most likely won't raise children themselves. Just hope that the children they possibly produce grow up to be orderly.

>City of ~100k
>Housing crash of 2008 happens
>Property values drop to unheard of levels
>Rich people buy up all the property, turn them into cheap section 8 rentals while they live a few cities away with predominant white population
>Diversity sweeps the city
>Crime rates skyrocket
>Murders at all time high
>Other violent crime so high cops wont even come out for reports of theft or other "minor" crimes
>Cars travel down main streets at all hours of the day/night blasting their rap music
>School system turns to shit
>City has to pass a new sales tax just to fund and hire more cops
>Welfare spikes
>More stores have to start accepting EBT just to survive

>Fast forward to 2016
>Section 8 is now nonexistent, all the landlords stopped renting to the diversity because they couldn't pay their $50/month rent
>City is still trying to recover. Estimates it will take another 2 decades to get back where we were

What the hell is wrong with some people?

It's sad because we see it over and over. Best examples getting pushed as the paradigm when most can't even match it. Our schools get kids and sometimes it's okay. But the more liberal the area, the worse the flooding of bad people takes over. The more multicultural the organizations get without being very selective(because then it's impossible thanks to social
justice), the more it becomes problematic.

Our bar did police itself pretty well and sometimes when a loudmouth came in, he got himself popped in the mouth a couple of times. When the police got there, depending on what happened, they'd look the other way if he deserved it.

Most of the regulars have left though or drink at home because it's now a town where saying no to buying Jamaal's shitty weed can get you jumped or worse. Four cruisers have to sit outside our bar because they were waiting for drunk people to leave the bar and jump them for their belongings.

Big Brother keeps funding them to live, that's what's wrong with them. These aren't people who have any ambition to make something of their lives or make a name for themselves. I read these stories about people who left the hood and made something of themselves and always think, why can't all of the people complaining follow those foot steps?

Clearly those people weren't held back. They didn't act like uncivilized animals and blame the Government. Why can't they?

They don't possess the mental capacity to do so. They're stupid and illogical. Illogical people cannot process logic. Something I've learned from doing a lot of debating. When you try to present logic to an illogical person, they think you're just being an asshole.

>hurricane katrina
>katrina evacuees arrive in houston
>crime in houston spikes

You can't kill a virus by waiting for it to die in a system full of hosts. It multiplies and you have an epidemic.

Ah good ole Hurricane Katrina. I was in Boot Camp while this was happening but our Drill Sergeants told us that Airborne troops were sent in to help fight off the looting and crime.

It was either the 82nd or 101st.

Move to Poland, USD is x4 PLN and it's a very white country.

I think people have identified this as a problem in the past. It's just too unpredictable. Every un-treatable new virus has been an STD that magically gets traced to Africa. People have tried, and failed. Goats ffs. Children. It becomes an issue of not realizing how base humans can
be.

>daddy

Fake picture
Niggers don't stick around for their kids or buy condoms.

>live out in bumfuck nowhere
>no cultural enrichment for miles upon miles