Would you ever suck a shit from andy sixxs ass hole?

Would you ever suck a shit from andy sixxs ass hole?

This is the second thread you've made. You have some major issues that can't be fixed
tl;dr kill yourself

>tldr
>11 words
>illiterate millenial faggot

just die already

no, fuck off

I sort of figured that you're mentally retarded and thus incapable of reading properly.
>11 words
There are 16 words in that sentence. Congrats, you proved my point.
Kill yourself.

>this is the second thread you made
he's been spamming this on and off for weeks if not more

>it's not a sentence it's a question
>calls op dumb and illiterate
Makes sense

No

/thread

Every thing he does sucks shit OP

Kek
Questions are sentences you thick shit.

Ah I see. Well this is the second thread I've seen of his in the space of 10 minutes. He must have major issues.

Damn. Heres somebody thats actually dumber than the OP

So you're saying questions aren't sentences?
Great logic m8

Questions technically are sentences m8.

>M8
Nice samefagging

Nice google education you got there, idiot

Unaware newfags everywhere....

Try harder dipshit

I'm starting to suspesct it's actually the faggot in the picture starting these threads since no one but OP even knows who he is. It's a shitty attempt at getting us to google him and I hope no one is falling for it. Don't forget the sage

Dude Andy Sixx is a famous singer with more money then you or I will ever see in are life becuase he whines to teenage girls.

Who is andrew sixth?

He also happens to have delicious logs of shit that he swore an oath as Commander-in-Chief of the Black Veil Brides Army that he will give generously to all the girls that surround him and support fully his pursuit in being the emoist gothiciest darkiest metalist deathcoreiest hardcoreiest metal rock singer in the world.

May no girl on earth be denied the sweet warmth of Andy Sixx's warm log of shit slidding down their throats.

BVB Army forever!
Heil Satan!

Abandon Thread.

dude looks like a severely underweight nightelf from WoW

you faggots like this shit?

lol hail satan? BWB? they don't go together I'm afraid.

Nice try. No one but his family has ever heard of him except for OP and the three morons who fell for this search engine hit ploy. Kill yourself like evryone else that looks like that homo does after they start HRT.

Looks like goth Ben Stiller on his way to a GRINDR hookup

kek

BVB and it stands for Black Veil Brides, you know as in Black Veil Brides Army, the hottest sexiest emoist gothiciest punkcoreiest deathcoreiest metalist sexiest rockcoreiest rock band that ever existed??
Come on!

every fucking day

F*CKING NEWF*GS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much do you get paid for posting this? You must get paid because it's boring and you announce what a loser you are. So, if your not getting paid to post this stupid shit, you are the biggest loser of the year

It's Bands Vithouth Backing and it's the reason one of the members keeps posting everywhere trying to get people to drive them up the search rankings. Take emo Ben Stiller and go bakc to fucking each others asses in mom's basment.

Mr. Bi Curious

Not as big as the cubs this year
#blacklivesmatter

I dont even know who he is but I'd love to suck a big out out of his asshole.

Shh, nobody tell him he can't bump his own thread.

A LOG OF SHIT

Get it right or die trying.

What's up with this scat fetish meme? Im seeing it all over Sup Forums board nowadays

Aaah yes. A log of shit.
How could I be so careless.

Thank you for reminding me.

I wouldn't just suck a log of shit out his asshole.. I would suck all the sperm out of his halls too.

>Black Veil Brides Army
is that like the gay club where all the members who like black veil brides go and have gat scat orgies with eachother?

Samefags detected

Who are you and why do you want me to suck a shit from your asshole? Some youtuber chasing fame?

I am a guardian of the emo way of life.
I am the spirit that runs the BVB war machine
I am the BVB Army Soldier and Im here to spread the word and tezchings of our lord and saivior andy sixx.

BVB Army forever
HEIL SATAN!!!

I just cringed so fucking hard

sauce?