twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leafposter
>is also Sup Forums poster
wow really makes you think

The things this fucker must've seen.
I guess I can just walk to Canada, huh.

>want to do this but australia is an island

JUST

How could he pass the jungle with nothing?

He's Canadian.

just walk to the other side

...in a straight line

Walking around the entire island along the coast would be good enough, how many years would that take?

Aussie walkabouts are weak compared to this guy tbqh

How the fuck did he survived
>USA Desert
>Mexico Desert
>Edo Mex
>Mexican/Central American Jungle
>El Salvador
>Panama Colombia Border
>The amazons
>Argentina and back to the fucking amazons

Quite the epic journey

the absolute madman

I'm not sure how he did that but he must've had help. You can't even traverse that much of the Amazon without a boat.
There is no way he could survive by himself.

Meanwhile...

He's Canadian.

I very much doubt he did that all on foot and that he didn't have shoes in the beginning.

Also fuck Schizophrenia, reading about it is creepy like fearing Alzheimer but for young people.

>he sneaked throughout our entire territory undetected
The lack of security and control in this shithole is unbearable

So in other words, the canadian guy started walking in summer.

that's fishy

borders are that insecure?

there's not even that much space in panama

this story is fake

In other words, the Canadian guy does not have 70 IQ.

Thousands of people make that trip every fucking year, pretty much walking or grifting the whole way. Please, let's pretend like it's impressive just because a crazy Canadian did it instead of some dirty hispanohablante kid.

>be a schizophrenic nut who decides to walk barefoot across two continents on his own
>still smarter than your average african
hmm

kek

just hop over to indonesia

That doesn't happen and it probably didn't happen with thia guy. Even people that know what thy are doing have a hard time surviving in the Amazon.
How have they traced his entire walk to know that he went to Argentina before returning up to Brazil if his whereabouts were unknown until he was found? I doubt he told them, considering he's schizophrenic and wa without meds since he left.

>borders are that insecure?

The border between Canada and the US basically doesn't exist, the only places with fences are the areas surroudning the official border crossings. Go 1 kilometer down the road and the border is an empty field.

How comes he is from Ghana and has "Mohammed" surname? Ghana is extremely devote Christian country.

>Islam 17.6%
He could also be lying.

#
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_walked_across_Australia#
Bit over a year to go around aus according to this. And that's about 9000 miles so the Canadian guy wasn't rushing