Bad weed experiences?

bad weed experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/06/04/opinion/dowd-dont-harsh-our-mellow-dude.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't find any had to buy pollen

Got depressed, lied 5 hours in my bed, thinking bout my ex gf, and wantig to die

Had anxiety attacks before due to increased heart rate. Deep breathing exercises cure that.

>be sixteen smoke with high school friend for his first time
>finish fat joint he looks disappointed saying doesn't feel anything
>maybe cause first time.jpg
>walk to 7/11 half a block away and friend starts to feel it man lol
>walk into chip aisle hear friend laughing heartily almost out of breath
>what's wrong faggot!?!?
>dude bro man I feel it man
>oh shit we need to leave too much attention on us
>get to outside straight looks me in the eyes and asks
>when will I start to see things
Fucking face palm

Kept blacking out every few seconds for about 5 minutes.

My first time it felt like I kept waking up again or regaining consciousness kek
Friend thought I was having a panic attack cause I had never smoked or drank anything and got too stoned
Fast forward to me now smoking blunts every single day

>smoked with my good friend terry after work
>we worked at a locally owned restaurant in the small town we lived in (2000 ppl)
>middle of winter
>school night
>started smoking at 9pm
>lost track of time and soon enough its almost midnight
>fuck i gotta go home dude
>fucking nasty as fuck blizzard rolls in
>fuck
>have to drive home
>its about a 15 min drive normally
>cant see shit, the snow coming down makes it seem like i was in a space ship going hyper speed
>going like 20 on the county hwy
>road is completely covered in snow
>have to use the reflectors on the side of the road to guide my way
>eventually realize ive been driving on the fucking shoulder this whole time
>jesus fuck im gonna get pulled over
>get my shit together
>start thinking about how ive been a bad son to my mother and all the bad things ive ever done
>fucking balling my eyes out driving in a shit storm
>dont even pass one car on the road
>bad trip indeed
>make it home safe and sound
>took about 40 mins to get there
>fap
>cum buckets
>go to bed

worst weed experience ive had. honestly it wasnt that bad but the thoughts i had were fucking terrible man. would not recommend

yeeeeeeeeeee dope men

Wasted 5 years of my life smoking everyday. Almost failed high school and have no life goals and also want to die. Dont inject marijuana

lol thats actually pretty funny. how did he react when you told him?

I've had to stop recently because ever time I smoked I had very bad anxiety. It brings up issues in your life which you sort of keep at bay when sober, well thats from y experience anyways

Though when I smoke with friends this rarely happens, unfortunately where im living right now I have no friends to smoke with because im out in the middle of nowhere

My first few times were my worst experiences. I would be nervous so my highs would be nervous. I'd be so paranoid and have panic attacks. I started smoking more and that went away and I finally started to enjoy weed

Confused like he had assumed he was taking a hallucinogen or something
We both laughed about it cause he literally asked "when will I see things like dragons or fairies"

I used to smoke with my Co worker while at work, and we used to be cashiers until 12. Well his buddy sent him some shit from Florida and I haven't had anything from the deep south before. Well I took a few hits from inside my vehicle and walked inside and before you know it I had a panic attack that lasted an hour and a half until close during our busiest time of the bight... it sucked ass

sounds like a pretty funny experience in the end when you got a laugh out of it

Same my thoughts on my real life problems get much deeper and clearer, normally the thoughts are cool but recently I've had a lot happen and it kinda make me bug the fuck out

>me, First time smoking 16
>It is me my friend with his girlfriend and her cousin
>4 of us smoke 3 bowls together
>Didnt feel shit, bud didn't smell dank
>Freind's Gf flippin shit and screaming, Really annoying
>Freind and gf leave to different room
>Me and some pretty hot chick
>8/10
>we talk for a while, she is stoned, I'm not
>She droppin hints but im oblivious
>later friend breaks up with gf and cousin and ex leave
>Freind gets text from the cousin
>She wanted to fuck
>Death.gif
>Didnt feel shit but could have got pus but too retarded to realise the hints

Any of you guys been laced with anything or thought you had?

>gilfriends experience not mine

she was at her friends house and they decided to try weed for the first time. apparently her friend was allergic to something in it and they didnt know until that night. she just threw up and fell face first, passed out, in the puddle. Girlfriends cleaned up vomit as to not get in trouble with friends parents and put her in bed. left her there. never heard anything about it since. her friend didnt remember. scott free

Smoked my stash of weed. Ran out. Feels bad man.

Severe anxiety and paranoia.

I blame it on using too much MDMA

why do people fall for this meme? your dealer would be losing if he laced his weed and then still sold it for the same price. unless you ask for it and pay more for it its not laced

I have been considering trying MDMA, what should I expect?

No, I mean by a friend or whoever is rolling it assuming you're smoking joints

oh alright my bad

> smoked weed everyday for 6 years.
> was cool. did good in school, no one noticed, but was living a severely unfulfilling life
> quit smoking weed. threw out weed, bongs, everything
> been suffering from severe anxiety for 2 years now
> mfw everyone says weed is harmless
> theyarewrong.jpg

Vaig nopisties dirsaas!

smokkan wid, when pollas mon him com
he say gimme wid
I say no, go fokkyosalf
he show mi gon
i say, i showve yo gon op yo ass poll trogger

He say gimme di wid
I say no and beat him 2 death
I find hiz wollat and where he live , I hortgazim in his wifes face

> 17 years old
> At my friends house
> Have had weed multiple times in the past
> 1 cone, felt sick
> threw up for 3 hours straight
> friends were laughing whole time cause i sounded like i was deepthroating a dick apparently.

>smoked weed for the first time yesterday
>in a park
>smoked about 3/4 of a joint
>finish joint
>fell backwards
>fell asleep
>

been tokin pretty much everyday for the past year and Im about to get out of highschool. passing fine but feelin it on the life goals

>took one hit of a bong
>super big hit, almost threw up cause of a headrush
>very low tolerance, started to feel slightly better from the headrush when it kicked in
>suddenly massive dissociation, nothing seemed real, faces didn't "pop" like they usually do (hard to explain)
>started going through trippy thoughts, the 2 people I was smoking with looked like big hairless apes, their movements seemed a lot more jerky and apelike
>didn't feel like a human, felt like an outside observer
>aware of the blurry spots in my peripherals, aware of the very low range of tones my ears could pick up, aware of the very limited amount of colour my eyes could detect
>realize humans live their whole life with very dull senses and just learn to live with them
>start to think about chemistry, we're just a super intricate cluster of atoms transferring energy
>realize suddenly that if time was the fourth dimension, then we are only individual in the third dimension, because every living cell came from another, so 22 years ago i was 2 separate cells inside my mother and father, and 23 years ago i hadn't even been formed as a single cell yet
>realize my friends are asking if i'm ok
>not sure i still remember english, as i'm thinking about languages and ignoring their question, i answer automatically
>felt like someone else was in control of my body tbh, not that it was scary, they wanted the best for me
>"I'm sorry guys, I need to lie down."
>sort of happy that i managed to get that across, don't remember how to move muscles but they move by themselves anyway
>lie down and close my eyes
>feels like i'm going through the stages of death, my mind is slowing, brain comforting me, accepting my own mortality, becoming less aware of the outside world and getting hard to remember anything
>but don't care i'm peaceful
>suddenly jump, realizing i don't want to die yet (i know now that i wasn't dying but it felt like i was, it was peaceful)

I never 100% recovered from the dissociation.

if you start doing it again you can say bye bye to that severe anxiety

Had something similar happen, now I only smoke with people I trust

Best drug in the world man. Hands down.

Im 40 years old and i think ive tried everything and without doubt mdma is fantastic. Youre just happy and pleasant and lovely in a very intense way.

Everyone should try it.

But i seriously believe its to blame for my serious paranoia when smoking weed. So bad that im afraid to even try weed again.

So...there is that.

None really. Once I was sick in the stomach one of my first 6 or 7 times smoking and it was really weird feeling. Other than that once I got over the paranoia that newbie weed smokers get I've had no issues.

>had just scored a gram of weed
>was hanging out at a garage with a couple of friends
>two chicks stopped by, and i was focusing on them,
>flirting with them, having a great time
>conversation turned to weed. they wanted to get high
>i told them i just scored a gram, and we could
>go to my apartment around the corner and smoke up.
>we did this
>came back to the garage, and my brain was
>crippled with anxiety. i was freaking out.
>i left within 5 minutes.

>same situation, same people, same everything.
>difference being i was now stoned.
>social phobia or whatever fucked me.
>i don’t blame the weed.
>but someone with mental issues like me
>has no business smoking weed.

:-\

Smoke. Did not give à fuck. Exposés slut

This exact thing happened to me after eating a brownie.

What I learned from the experience was that I really needed to get over my ex-gf and move on with my life. Because she clearly had.

Still sucked tho, which is why I don't eat edibles or do massive bong rips anymore.

3 shots of green dragon had everything slowed down to the point that when I would talk I didn't hear it until a few seconds later and saw crazy shit with my eyes closed. My body felt like it was floating but numb. Turns out that doses of 1000 plus mg is pretty hard on the mind the next day.

I have to agree, You feel amazing, talkative, social and happy, if you get good stuff there's no downsides apart from a little bit of tiredness next day depending on what you do.

>me and 2 friends
>start smoking some joints at the same time
>i finish smoking 2 of 4 joints
>start feeling a body tempeture change
>fuk bad trip
>go to bathroom
>try to puke
>cant puke
>being 1 hour in the bathroom
>friends come and knock
>"u ok user"
>"yes"
>they leave
>try to puke again
>hear from the bathroom the computer
>pony thread simulator
>cant puke beacuse of laughing
>no longer bad trip
>watch the entire video with them

We are the same person, blunt in my mouth right now as I type this

passing out for 2 minutes which felt like 2 seconds.
hadn't eaten the whole day so maybe thats the cause?
(i almost always get lightheaded after smoking weed)
friends worried trying to let me drink some water
afterwards spending 3 hours at macdonalds and had a nice evening

cancer

from Germany? Gent bist dus?

Only thing i've ever came close to a bad weed experience was when I toke a few too many hits when I was still new to the drug. I had to lie down, hyperventilated a bit, and then it was all good again.

Never thrown up, nor panicked whilst high on cannabis.

Off topic, but does that mean I'll be fine tripping on high dosages of any psychedelic, or does that type of calm not help while doing interdimensional space travel?

You're gonna call me a faggot but I can do that sober or with weed and some friends man

I've only smoked pot and taken acid/shrooms, everything else feels unnecessary.

My standpoint is that I can feel just about anything that somebody would want to feel from a drug - from those three drugs. Weed, acid, and mushrooms. Happiness, sedation, zoning/tripping out, etc.

I've never understood wanting to feel stimulated, just not my thing I guess.

Be fucking careful with MDMDA, go ahead and try it once but if you feel the desire to do it again, literally just don't for AT LEAST two months. This is the one time you wanna listen to someone on the internet, I'm dead serious. thanks.

Spain

Another story i have is me trying synthetics, that was interesting.
> me being 16
> with friends going to a Thy Art Is Murder set
> get handed "synthetic weed" by a friends friend
>10 minutes later everything starts going yellow and i feel sorta energetic but also dirty
> started getting paranoid and asked my friend
> still to this day know that it was laced with something but no clue what

Would anyone here have a clue about that?

Underrated

Synthetic weed is fake weed. It's marijuana, minus all the natural shit that makes marijuana, well, marijuana.

They take marijuana, remove everything good and natural about it, and replace it all with chemicals to "mimic the effect" of natural, "illegal" marijuana.

don't smoke synthetic weed, that shit's for crackheads

I had that exact same thing happen a few nights ago

you're not a faggot in fact you're lucky, i just have a problem going out and being social cause my friends are on the other side of the country on me having to move, so i've regressed.

Never had a bad experience faggot

Yeah i learned and i'm never doing that shit again.
just going to stick to what i know.

funny how the same thing happened to me, except I passed out for over a minute and it felt like 2 seconds

That shit makes you intensely paranoid
It was laced with spice
I know how it goes

I'm the same way; I have just about no friends because I've grown up differently than them, and at this point all we come together for is to smoke weed. It's just depressing so I don't really do that with them any more, or interact with them much at all for that matter.

I just sit in my room alone smoking weed when I'm not working, trying to make the best of spending hours in this chair at a time. Sometimes it goes really well, sometimes weed won't help much at all.

i was so baked yesterday i took a shower and while at it only shaved my left armpit.
the right one has still all hair there

What, because it looses its effect?
As with any drug, self-discipline is THE most important thing if you want your sanity intact. That should kind of speak for itself.
Doing MDMA in a weekly basis for a limited time is not likely to cause irreversible harm on your psyche, or atleast no more than other drugs. They will, however, temporarily mess with your serotinin production. That means you'll be feeling down while not high on the drug, since serotonin plays a vital part in mood regulation. The more you take it, the longer it will take for your serotonin levels to balance themselves out.
If you have self-discipline, the depression often felt after using MDMA should be enough to convince you not to take it again for a while.
If you have no self-discipline, don't do drugs. Period.

It was like I couldn't focus on anything apart from the thoughts inside my head along with a panic attack.

>Everyday for 6 years
This isnt normal fucking usage levels.
You cant drink everyday for 6 years and be fine either

whats the difference if i take it a week after I do it or a month?

1997 got some weed from a new guy, was definitely laced with something, don't know what but I rubbed my face, grabbed my $200 prescription glasses, popped the lenses out and bent the frames into a little ball. The next morning it took a while to find the metal ball of frame and lenses, I was confused , blind , and had a hard time remembering anything else. Told my parents that I stepped on my glasses with my heel coming down the stairs. They were pissed, not sure if believed me, never had my glasses off, let alone leaving them in the stairs

>be me
>started smoking at 12
>am 19 now
>don't have weed
Might as well just kill myself

So this happened last night. I smoked more than I ever have and got really high, the experience was like none I had before. For like a solid 15 min I was only thinking that I was dying because the euphoric effect was pretty crazy. Also another time I ate way to much food and puked.

I agree with you, the point I was trying to make is that many people lack knowledge of their self-discipline and only realize when it is too late.

>microdosed acid for 5 days
>At work, get high with coworker
>Turns out weed amplifies the effects of acid, a lot.

Yeah fair enough, understandable, i'm more of a social smoker so i'd really only do it when i go over there and see them and i don't have a good seller where i am that i can trust so i just stay away from it.

Years ago I had a best friend that I would pick up AT LEAST eighths with almost every day, and just fucking chill and have a great time, taking in each other's company

those days are long gone and now all I do is smoke alone, feels bad man

>fap
>cum buckets
>go to bed

Thats how the end of every shit day is to me kek

I smoked a while ago. Gonna buy more weed tonight. I love all my dealers.

Yea, and my point was that this is not limited to MDMA. Almost all conventional drugs are addictive, with the possible exception of psychedelics. And you could do WAAAY worse than MDMA.

Only my first time, I was drinking as well. Got the spins really bad, went home and puked. Next morning I ate three breakfasts.

nytimes.com/2014/06/04/opinion/dowd-dont-harsh-our-mellow-dude.html

You're welcome.

One time i got really high and blew 200 in muchies and couldn't buy concert tickets literally the worst thing that pot has ever done to me been smoking since my early teens now 22 never been caught arrested been paranoid or anything

One week may even be too little time to fully get your serotonine fully back to normal, but the real issue is mental dependency. Everyone's different, you might handle it really well, all I can say is I've seen a few guys losing control over that stuff and you should ask yourself if it's worth the risk when you can just space it out properly.

>blew 200 in muchies
Dude, how? jesus fucking christ what did you buy?

Better question, what MADE you do this? Was it a commercial? A friend mentioning some food? What the fuck happened?

I spent 60 on tacos at a music festival, but 200? What the hell man?

>be me, 16
>started smoking maybe a couple of months back
>spend while day trying to buy weed with mate
>finally get some, more like a five spot of bush weed
>all shitty and brown and dry
>no fucks given
>chuck it into a joint and start to smoke with mate in park
>mate gets call and has to leave, mum wants him so I smoke most of the J myself
>by this time is getting dark and I'm high as shit
>completely disorientated stumbling around like a fool
>finally see a street light and make my way home
>get home and wait at door in full 3rd person
>get in and talk to dad. He's bitching at me.
>nope the Fuck out and escape to toilet, full on panick attack. Never had one before or since.
>"you alright son?" "no, don't feel to good. I think I'm going to go to bed"
>have a 2 hour nap

Will continue, typing on a phone

I gotta know the cashier's reaction too. Was there a mountain of cookies and candy and shit on the counter? This is hilarious to imagine user

You're right about psychedelics, but the "there is worse stuff" argument is really shit. Anyway, I'm not even trying to be a moral fag here, so he should totally go for it if he feels ready...

My friends once laced a joint with legal highs knowing I wasn't too fond of them thinking it would be funny, I started freaking out and knew something wasn't right and they just sat there laughing, a stimulant and a low really dont go well, really uncomfortable

Anyone who has a "bad experience" or "wasted their life" smoking was a dumbass to begin with, get over it.

Bought a used volcano from ebay and once it came stacked and vaped some bud - the second me and my girlfriend exhaled we were tripping balls, just like acid, effects lasted about 15 minutes. Turns out the previous owner used it to smoke DMT. good times.

I want to hug you user, that's fucked up. What kind of friends purposely inflict harm upon other friends? Get out of there, they sound like awful friends and shitty people. You don't still talk to them after that, do you?

took antidepressants before I did it my first time. threw up like 3 times.

What antidepressants?

That's a pretty cool story, you guys look back and laugh about it? Must be fun to trip with your grill

Cont
>get up from bed and go to have tea
>feel like shit and the heat is like a thousand fucken suns
>sit there with my head in my hands
>wake up 30 seconds later, mum fanning me and dad calling paramedics
>apparently I had fainted and almost face palmed my food
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>don't want to waist paramedics time so fess up to parents
>"mum, I smoked weed with my mate. That's why I fainted "
>paramedic comes and checks vitals, I'm all fine
>says if my parents are ever worried again that there is a drug helpline that can call

I still smoke weed till this day

I smoked for around 2 and a half years every day almost, never had any issues but then one day i had a panic attack and it started to happen to more often than not when i smoked so i just quit, i've not smoked for like 4 years now and to be honest i'm glad.

>be 6-7years ago
>in college
>make friends with some stoner guy
>seemed like a super cool guy
>become pretty tight in short space of time
>invites me to his place to chill and smoke
>smoked before but only occasionally and casually
>get to his
>floor to ceiling display cases adorned with bongs, pipes, grinders....
>it was beautiful
>want to impress the guy so ask if i can try his biggest bong
>never smoked from bong before
>tell him to go first and say something like "owners rights aha..."
>"nah man, you're my guest i insist, brah"
>oh shit...
>he packs it and looks at me
>"what're you waiting for? her rip, brah"
>lighter in hand, shaking nervously
>put mouth OVER the hole and blow into the bong
>weed and putrid bong water spurts out all over stoner bro
>he looks at me in disgust
>"why, brah?"
>say some retarded shit like "well that spiced things up a bit aye buddy?"
>he just stares at me for a second and takes the thing off me
>roll myself a cigarette and light it
>"dont smoke cigareets in here, brah, have some repect"
>rolls me a joint
>smoke it quietly in the corner while he zones out playing vidya
>i sit in silence for the duration of our 'session' awkward as fuck
>he gets a call and says "you gotta leave, brah"
>leave and hardly speak to him ever again

Probably one of the most autistic moments of my life, still cringe out hard thinking about it

I was with my sister and my girlfriend one night and we were gonna try our first ever batch of brownies.

My gf and I smoke pretty often, but my sister hardly ever did.

I had a tooth pulled recently and was in a lot of pain, and hoped the weed in the brownies would be strong enough. It wasnt, and it hurt like hell, so I had another brownie. When that wasn't enough I took the percocet I was orescribed, so by this point i was FUCKING LIT, FAM.

I was having a great time, so was my sister. But, then, my girlfriend started to get sick.

And now I was as high as I'd ever been, higher in fact, and she suddenly just started puking all over the spare room.

I spent the best, Strongest, most fun high I had ever had cleaning up mass amounts of puke.

Had lots of brownies since, and she's learned to pace herself.

Every time I drive and a cop is behind me.

You can faint from weed? I've blacked out when smoking from a bong, but never heard about fainting.

I was smoking a joint before going to bed when I forgot how to enter in my bed and ended sleeping in the sofa