Wat do b?

Wat do b?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=will a water bottle explode in the freezer&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB712GB712&oq=will a water bottle &aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.3041j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TELL HIM IS THE WATER OK

>Posting your own sent message...

You guys what do I do this is serious

What the fuck is serious here? Am i missing the point? It's some warm water or some shit? As if you're going to die, fuck off

There's warm water on the freezer do you have any fucking idea with your pea sized brain what that means?

>Insulting my intelligence when you're the one who's left warm water on the freezer

Fuck off you arrogant cunt faggot. You fucked up, just be a fucking big boy and let it thaw out and then re-freeze it, faggot

It's a full water bottle you faggot
>check em btw

You still didn't answer my question so you're only proving my point

Nigger, i have no fucking idea what you're on about. You left a full water bottle on the freezer? Are you straight up fucking autistic, because you can't seem to explain it properly. By your use of "getemtooem" only proves that you're fucking autistic. Form a proper sentence of what's fucking happened, without this half-assed shit, and then maybe you'd get some advice you autistic cunt

Listen man, I just need to know how to get to water bottle cuz I'm at work

Wtf did i just read

My fuckin problem. Wat do?

Like - We both have no fucking idea what you're on about. Quite clearly you don't know how to PROPERLY tell us what your problem is. You fucking autist.

Alright I'll translate. "I need to get to the water bottle at home while I'm at work"

Read that out loud and tell me how autistic it sounds.

>I need this thing from a location, which isn't where i am

Are you sleep-deprived? Have you got a genuine mental deficiency to not understand how retarded that sounds?
Other option - Ask a friend to get it for you

My friends are all at work!

Then you're fresh outta luck. Are there no shops near you? Do you not have money to just buy a drink? If you're that thirsty, write a note for yourself to remind yourself that you should take a bottle with you, or some shit like that. Unless you wanna ask your boss to let you go get it, you'll have to put up with it, or go buy a drink.

But it's gonna explode in the freeze

HOW THE FUCK IS IT GONNA EXPLODE YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

google.co.uk/search?q=will a water bottle explode in the freezer&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB712GB712&oq=will a water bottle &aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.3041j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Well, apparently water bottles explode in the freezer.
Well, get fucked dude, if you can't call up a neighbour, you're fucked. Gitgud

There is bottle
There is freezer
What are you not getting?

Dude, not everyone knows that water bottles explode in the fucking freezer. We don't all know the most obscure fucking knowledge in the universe. So, don't be a pretentious fuckwit.

that shit never happend to me and i put water bottles in my freezer all the time

Look here Africa, in this developed country, we have freezers and water bottles

Careful OP because warm water in a freezer will create solid dihydrogen monoxide.

bull fucking shit, something carbonated might possibly explode. water? fucking never. Absolute shit thread go fucking kill yourselves

"Look here africa"

Look here you arrogant nigger, i've never had this problem in my life, i never put a water bottle in the fucking freezer, i make juice whenever i run out. So, i've never put it in the fucking freezer to have this problem. Jesus christ, fuck this site.

Vote Frank:

I said apparently it fucking happens. I did not know jack shit about such a problem before this thread. So, why don't you go back to your shit life, contemplating suicide, you lonely and worthless fucking nigger.

I still don't know what to do guys please. What's gonna happen to the freezer? What will my landlord do?

Kek, Say goodbye to your freezer

Nigger who cares if it explodes. It freezes from the outside in so when the bottle explodes it just cracked the plastic and forces the chunk of ice out in a single piece. Stop being such a fucking retard.

But what will happen to the freezer itself? I need to know if my security deposit is at risk

I thought that it was 5th grade knowledge when a full water bottle explodes when it freezes

wasted dubs, go contribute to a real thread about being a cuck fucktard

Kill yourself retard.

What the fuck are you on about, i simply stated that i had no fucking idea what the fuck he was going on about. Sorry i do not have the obscure fucking knowledge about bullshit that i haven't ever been faced with. Why don't you fucking kill yourself, you worthless fucking degenerate. The other option for you is that you continue living your waste-of-space fucking existence, getting laughed at by everyone and everything, driving you slowly insane, while you shut yourself off from the world, become a fucking life-sucking, waste of resources NEET, learning japanese, thinking that someday life will cut you a break, when it obviously fucking won't, until the day you finally die due to the build up of the poor health choices and diseases that'll riddle you until death. I hope you get cancer, struggle to breath every single day and amount to nothing. Now get the fuck out of here you cunt.

kek found the autist

Ah, I get it. Poorfag, freezers are common to most people. They hold the tendies of nutrition and occasionally, bottles of water. You would know that if you weren't too busy being a cuck

Not even worth it. Fucking child ass bullshit generation of cum guzzling faggots on this board these days. I'm closing this thread, do the world, your family and your "friends" a favour, and kill yourselves. You both will not amount to anything at all. And there's no point trying to say anything else, because you're both master TROLLS HEHE XDDDD DDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD DDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD DDDDDDDD GOT ME GOOD, KIDS, GOT ME GOOD.

Alright so the water bottle is still in the freezer I'm ten minutes away from home and I don't get out of work for another 2 hours. I need a plan of action you guys

fuck m8 take a break from the keyboard, good luck in life, sincerely.

You can bet that if you don't get to that bottle now, your freezer will be fucked and there goes you security deposit. GO NOW Forrest, GO NOW!!

I'm still at work tho
I gotta keep my job to pay rent

Better get ahold of Kalvin then.

This is serious

LOL he left a full water bottle in the freezer not on the freezer dumb Fucks, plus he's my roommate, what he means is it's in the freezer and he needs it what does he do

What the fuck is going on in this?

God damnit it anonymous, vasswallow ;) I'll meet you home at 10

Kalvin is out somewhere and he don't have a phone

are you fucking serious? you left a water bottle in the freezer? oh man, I do hope you get it out in time, had this once happen to myself...

What happened?

well, it literally shredded the insides and this led to some sort of a coolant gas leak.

Alright Walter White I'm no chemist. What does that mean?

srsly? it fucking ruined the freezer and we had to vent the house

When OP opens his freezer, he better gets boots cuz if not his feet will instafreeze due to the high amount of liquefied gas that will come out

But what are the health risks involved in that. And the expenses?

dunno, probably choking or getting brain damage. >expenses
a new freezer?

What about the gas? Did it stuck to the walls? What about shadows? Anything suspicious?

>plus he's my roomate

Please just kill yourself.

Hey be nice to my roommate you fuck bucket. I'll have you know he's a nice person

>What about shadows?

Are you high at work?

Nah I've come down now. Why you ask?

This thread gave me cancer