Convince me to vote for your candidate

Convince me to vote for your candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vote Clinton. Unless you want to be on the losing team.

Filthy Frank embodies all that the old Sup Forums is.
Make Sup Forums Great again, Vote Frank:

Johnson

Drive through NM,
>its chill as fuck
>Booze is cheap as fuck and can be bought inside walmart
>Not trump
> Not a woman
>VP isnt pence.

Yeah u can't stump the fucking trump faggot.

I dont believe a single one of these voting maps.

>Texas
>Toss Up
Pick One Idiot.

That alone is enough to discredit Real Clinton Politics.

Did you know that Real Clear Politics owner donated to Clinton? Please KYS

To any undecided people out there, make sure to not trust these mongrels who feel the need to lie to get their votes.

No. Vote for who you want.

Vote trump and i'll mail you a beer

The polls still show Trump leading Texas, but it's within the margin of error. That makes it too close for the pros to call.

>yfw Texas turns blue on Nov 8

Communism.

Johnson or Stein
>Both Machine party candidates are corrupt narcissists.
>Johnson if you like a good economy, Stein is you are a hippy fucknut that doesn't know how the world works.

If you are here looking for political information, please don't vote.

Simple question: how insane are you?

Completely fucking pants-chewingly insane? Vote Trump.

Moderately and ignorantly insane while smoking way too much weed? Vote Johnson.

Moderately and hypocritically insane with a slight garnish of New Age woo-woo? Vote Stein.

Not even remotely insane? Vote Clinton.

See? Easy. Go forth and act accordingly.

"The Polls" dont take into account the extremely large number of people who don't give a damn about polls but will still be going to vote.

Specifically talking old people in small towns which get ignored. These are the ones who are going to make Texas red.

Vote Hillary, and you will be voting in a lame duck.
Those crimes will not go away the day she is elected. From day one the senate will try to impeach her.

TRUMP'S ECON PROPOSALS WOULD MAKE AMERICA COLLAPSE.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

>"The Polls" dont take into account
No, actually, they do. If they didn't account for biases such as this, the polls would always be so far off that people would have stopped paying attention to them long ago.

As a side note: how in the fuck has the right managed to delude themselves into believing that they're the only ones who avoid polls?

I am Texan and I will be god dammed if we turn blue.

If you need convincing to vote then don't vote. Voting is a privalage. If you don't care enough to do your own research then why waste my time telling you to vote.

Vote Clinton, then maybe we can go home.

I wonder if Texans will try to firebomb Austin for its booming tech industry attracting liberals to the state.

This is a good thing.

>not remotely insane
>voting for a RICO law violator

pick one.

This is true Sup Forums right here.

Burn it all down... for the lulz.

>all 4 are crazy
>only 2 have an actual chance of winning
>of those 2 one is a lying globalist scum criminal

Vote Trump!

t. Trumpkin

1. She hasn't committed any crimes.
2. Impeachment begins in the House, not the Senate. The House investigates and decides on charges, the Senate holds the trial.
3. The Senate will probably flip. So even if the House tries to impeach her, it won't go anywhere.

Not to mention that despite all the ranting and raving about Obama's crimes and corruption, nobody in the House ever made a serious attempt to impeach him. The Republicans' bullshit will certainly continue under Clinton, but bullshit is all it is.

So what would be the fucking point of voting for her then?

The Emperor of man
>the Emperor loves you
>Do deals
>make America great again

Nope they are welcome here but will conform to us and our ways. Like those fucking refugees trying to turn good countries into the shit holes they ran from. Libs will learn fast here we don't take much shit.

don't make me laugh with 1.
just because FBI stifled original investigation, doesnt mean she committed any crimes, it just means she is an unindicted felon.

>wikileaks.

>>of those 2 one is a lying globalist scum criminal

but the other one is a REALLY MEAN MAN! he says such mean things about poor islams. i'd def vote for someone with a secret kill list just as long as she doesnt cyberbully, like omg what could possibly be worse than that omg

>Convince me to vote for your candidate.

No thanks OP.

If you're too dumb to know who to vote for by now there's no helping you.

hilary for war
trump for shenanigans in the white house

Vote for Trump because he has the spiciest memes

The argument of like 87% of liberals

We are doomed

Wikileaks is a big pile of nothing. The FBI investigation found she was careless, not criminal.

As for the new Weinergate stuff, it's bullshit. The investigation hasn't been reopened; the announcement was just Comey being a dick, because that's what Republicans do. And even he said it's probably not relevant to Clinton. I expect Lynch will demand his resignation after the election, and that will be that.

Hillary will win if you don't.

enough said

Clinton hack earns another $0.50!
Keep up the good work, we are all counting on you!

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

Voting 3rd party for the GE when you don't even have a third of representatives in congress or even local govt makes you a dumbass.

Clinton's "crimes" are the same bullshit Republican innuendo they've been throwing at her for thirty years. She's been more thoroughly investigated than any candidate in history, and they've found nothing.

Trump, on the other hand, has confessed to sexual assault and had it backed up by over a dozen victims (several with corroboration and/or witnesses). He also has two separate criminal trials coming up: one for fraud and racketeering in the Trump U. case, the other for raping a 13-year-old girl.

So, I think it's pretty clear which is the real criminal.

>sends 33,000 emails
>makes sure they are in a private server
>makes sure the send them to "anonymous" sources
>deletes them all after
>says she didn't send any ever (under oath)
>claims she didn't know what she was doing after she got caught.
>now says she sent them all about yoga
Yah dude pretty careless...

Hillary.. The original DinDuu

/thread.

He didn't confess to shit dumbass. Clinton hasn't been "thoroughly investigated either" stop making shit up as you go along

Jesus. Who makes these fucking God-Emperor Trump images? Somebody's going to an awful lot of trouble to create this garbage.

kek

>REEE
>Stop making art about the candidate I don't like because MTV told me so!
>STOP MAKING ART
Another democrat trying to end free-speech.

Trump's the only candidate with over 5% of the vote who's not a criminal and a traitor.
Seriously if you vote for Hillary this year don't talk to me. There's no excuse, you're a traitor and I'd have you strung up from a tree if I could.

hell yah if trump falls my god will rise

Clinton hates Russia and wants to make them answer for their "election interference."

That on its own is a pretty good reason not to vote for her.

Are you really so diluted that you would tell another individual trying to increase the scope of their party is wasting their vote because their party does not already have a large scope?

Her voters are commiting treason

>georgia toss up
>texas toss up
>all my wut

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for office and has a desire to start WW3 with Russia

Trump wants to make America great again

Did I say to stop making them? I did not. I only wondered what kind of dipshit would have the time, the talent, and the motivation.

Feel free to make all the paintings of Trump you want. Just don't expect me to be impressed by them.

a communist talking about economics.
Sides. Entering. Orbit.

Yes, for the GE it's a waste, and you're a dumbass if you think voting for Johnson or Stein will do anything.
It would be more powerful to vote for local and congress FIRST, before voting GE.
I guarantee majority of people voting for Johnson, NEVER voted for his party in local govt or congress.
Voting Johnson is literally stupid.

oh yeah? you don't believe this RCP map based on poll averages?

you're retarded.

wikileaks

Stein and Johnson aren't shitlords. Johnson's a little weak on foreign policy, and I disagree pretty strongly with most of this conservative-leaning policies. Stein's great if you lean progressive, with the exception that her record on GMOs and nuclear power isn't superb. I'm voting Stein. This year is a great chance for both candidates' parties to reach the 5% threshold for federal funds, which is a very realistic goal for both parties.

This tweet sold me on Trump

You're trying to shame people into not making art of the candidate you don't like.

I wouldn't want to talk to you anyway.

I just want this election to be over so everyone will shut the fuck up about it

Nothing will change after it, just like the last one, the president is pretty much just a puppet and has no real power anymore.

Two things.

Donald Trump is the only candidate who will change business as usual and cause anything interesting, good or bad, to actually happen. The others will just take their under the table pay to allow the slow but certain corporate exploitation of the United States to continue.

Second look at the fact there's paid Clinton shills here. Can I prove it? No. But Sup Forums isn't known for the emergence of consistent strategies like the ones we're seeing. These people who make the same thread every hour on the hour, be in about politics or just muh black dicks, are on the take.

So, to review, our actual choices are taking a chance on someone who's only goal would be to aggrandize himself further and forge a legacy or...more of the same slow death by exploitation.

Oh and appointing SJW justices to the supreme court is bullshit that needs to stop right now and we all know it. It's not like I want some crusty old bastard who won't budge on abortion and wants prayer in schools or some shit. The supreme court should have justices who are smarter and wiser than they are opinionated, not the other way around.

>The Bush administration leaks millions of emails and documents through the gwb43.com domain
>CIA leak involved
>After several investigations nothing really happens

>Hillary email leaks happen
>The GoP throw a hissyfit
>The FBI investigates and concludes it was carelessness not malice
>The content is retroactively considered classified after the leak
>Nothing really worthy of pressing charges

But it is only a massive scandal when a Democrat does it right?

>inb4 thanks for correcting the record
>inb4 shill
>inb4 every cheap tantrum and insults being thrown around since the beginning of this election

only right to write in ted cruz!, otherwise youre liberal fucker like gary, donald and crooked hillary...oh and that cunt jill also

vote Trump, don't look at what the polls are saying because they are rigged from the ground up

Trump won't take us intoWorld War 3, clinton will and will draft our daughters to fight it...

Vote Trump

But doing that only makes Hillary and cunt Jill more likely to win the race to the white house.

>Both parties are corrupt
Why waste your vote on corruption?
Wake up America, "lesser of 2 evils" argument got us into this shit, and doing more of the same won't get us out.

this is the future of combat, children only protected unless woman is pregnant

No, I'm not, because Trumpkins are incapable of shame. I'm just amazed at the amount of work being put into it. Even the most diehard Clinton fans aren't doing anything like it.

Trump fans are devoted, I can't deny that. It won't help him win, but it's impressive.

Trump is a big "fuck you" to both parties and he can actually win.
I think he will collapse the two party system and make it easier for a third party candidate to win next time

Trump is like a 3rd party candidate who actually has a chance to win. The Republicans are fighting him harder than the Democrats.

If you want real change in America, vote for Trump.

This guy gets it

Dude where can i sign up to shill for Hillary for some side cash?

Shill

hillary because a funny british man told me to and i don't have free will

I am a devoted Clinton supporter, and I would like to state for the record that nobody has ever paid me a dime. You probably don't believe me, but it's true.

Same goes for everyone I know who supports her--which is almost literally everyone I know. (Not surprising, since I live in the Bay Area; I think I've seen one Trump bumper sticker all year.)

This

>October 29
>still being undecided

faggot

Also Shill

if you went out into the country you'd see a shitload of Trump signs, user. I live in Seattle, I know.

Probably need some kind of college education.

Trump is essentially a third party candidate, the republican party and the democratic party are the same group of faggots and they don't like him.

I wish I knew. Soros owes me.

I thought only Engineering degrees were valid.

>stop making shit up as you go along

>a secret kill list