I just found this on the ground and I'm stupid enough to consider snorting the shit

I just found this on the ground and I'm stupid enough to consider snorting the shit
How do I tell if it's cocaine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R06ch5QYYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The surprise is half the fun. Snort it faggot. And tell us how you feel afterwards.

^

Taste it you fucking idiot. Looks like speed tho.

If it numbs your mouth/gums is coke. If not could be meth.

Taste it if your mouth goes numb it's coke if it tastes disgusting its probably meth if it tastes like nothing its H if it taste like sugar it's sugar

My throat is numb, so is my nose

buy a cheap drug testing kit online and wait until then to do anything with it

not like it's gonna go bad if you just keep it dry

I just snorted about half of it, my throat went numb is that normal?

My sinuses feel like they're tightening up, did I just snort some cleaner?

I'd like to know if I should seek medical attention, or just go ahead and finish it off

it sounds like cocaine

Do it up yo. Try not to kill yourself when you come down.

What can I expect as far as effects? I'm having trouble swallowing man

I mean you should feel rush pretty soon. Have a cup of tea, or something warm. If it is cocaine, you'll feel an urge to clench your jaw and staring a lot. How do you feel?

Coke

Jittery as fuck, a little paranoid that I might have just snorted a gram of cleaner
My pupils are pinholes right now

try to listen to some music if its really coke

Most of the coke I've done has a slight solvent smell. Not sure what other drugs smell like.

could be heroin

hope that is some RC-psychedelic bullshit

It's definately not cleaner, my friend. It sounds like cocaine. And nothing in that amount will kill you. Besides, why would you put cleaner in a ziplock bag like that? You'll be fine.

It had a weird smell and my whole tongue went numb when I tasted it

I found it on the ground man, some high school brat could have been trying to rip off his friends

Taste it.

It's either coke or meth. Looks like coke to me.

But literally nothing else comes like that.

Have some of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R06ch5QYYA

buy a fucking test kit at walgreens for like 15 bucks

The coke I've tried also had a bitter taste to it. (Again, I don't know about other drugs)

Or he could have dropped it if he saw a cop or something. These things happen. Don't be afraid. Even if it was cleaner, you would still be fine. Now find some good music to listen to and have a good time.

this

also, if it's salty...

It's got devils on the baggie, it's bad. You should take it to the police.

Coke smells like horseradish. If you don't know what that smells like, you're not classy enough to do coke.

Do half of it then take it to the police

classy comment

OP how are you feeling now?

if you have a black surface near you put some on that and take a picture of it, and i'll tell you exactly what it is, and for fuck sake take the picture without blur faggot :)

Coke smells like paint thinner to me. Probably cheap quality. But this was a couple years ago. Moved on since

RIP OP

look like the granules are far to big to be cocaine

I see what you did there

he did some wakka, bathsalt shit i bet.
>implying this thread is real

nooooooooo

Twas Niggerdust. Congrats OP. You should feel the effects soon. You may feel an inexorable need to steal a bike or snatch a purse. This is normal.

kek

kek'd

i guess... RIP OP

sad day

GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!!