ITT we discuss the power of our minds...

ITT we discuss the power of our minds, specifically the law of attraction and how our thoughts have a profound impact on reality. I'll start.

If you believe it to be true, it will manifest itself into existence as truth. This is a fact as I've experienced this myself. Our minds are much more powerful than we are led to believe. This is why our foods are processed with nasty chemicals and our water filled with sodium fluoride. They weaken our minds powers. We must decalcify the penal gland!

Add your thoughts, share your experiences. Let's discuss something kept from us for centuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upjGn3ZwEck
youtube.com/watch?v=8P2R9GuMmPc
youtube.com/watch?v=TfBnxyJIvck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

newfag

after smoking dmt and having a short addiction to lsd, i went ot another country and my thoughts were projected as sound waves onto the radio. scary shit. but also beautiful. law of attraction is real. so is the principle of nature. you need to learn how to use it. take drugs religiously or for self enlightenment. not for hedonism. END.

nah, thought it would be nice to add to this, strange bait.

After my experience with pic related I'm much more interested in the significance of the penal gland. Any suggestions for further research on my part?

I got my penal chakra cleansed by a peruvian shaman there was so much calcium that he made a vitamin with it

checked and good contribution. although i don't agree with taking drugs religiously. some can be used for the spiritual life such as dmt and weed. the times i did lsd and dmt were recreational and i haven't done them for years. if i knew now what i did then i would have went into it differently, especially dmt.

OP here yes research how to de-calicfy your penal gland. take care of it better than you would your baby. you will be in tune with spiritual forces never known to you.

For what is there to discuss, user?

You've pretty much summed it all up and I agree with all of it.

I believe we can evade danger if prompted by something like bears or wolfs. Animals are purely designed with these mental waves...

It is hard to put into words.

if i knew then what i know now*

I used to be into the culture, and Ive seen many people go through things like this so trust me when I say:

You are one step from a full psychotic break. You have abused your brain to the limit with chemicals that activate the 'spiritual' centers of the brain. You are a drug addict no better than a meth addict or a pill head or a fucking heroin user. Please stop before you lose the capacity to realize how far you have gone. Your parents probably miss you.

>penal

pineal

>We must decalcify the penal gland!

that's quite the battle cry there user

Any suggestions for de-calcification?

i agree with this partly but i wouldn't criticize you and call you a drug addict. i've been sober over 9 months now. the power of the mind is much more potent when you're sober. even CBD helps you to release some of this power. stay away from most hard drugs. naturally growing plants which would intertwine with your spiritual side i believe are fine, because of that bible verse in which god says he made all plants bearing fruit and seed, and it was good.

You are not experiencing anything other than your brain malfunctioning because of the drugs.

i don't specifically know any i haven't done the research yet because i haven't taken that step yet but you do it with natural remedies like fruits and vegetables and some other method. you cleanse your body of impurities like when you juice vegetables. look it up, it's all on google. google search "how to decalcify the penal gland"

i am OP and read i've been sober almost a year. go away with your ignorance.

i can honestly say that i was psychologically addicted to marijuana because of not getting natural serotonin and oxytocin from my father. i was also a heroin addict for 4 years. all that is over and now i only drink alcohol. my psychotic break happened when i cut myself off from benzos cold turkey. i found myself. everything is okay. :) i appreciate that you guys worry about me though. everything is great.

dmt helped me fix myself in a way. and ill never forget that breakthrough experience.

Nah, I think this thread's topic should be about being Self Aware. It's kinda a blessing and more so a curse for some people if not all.

this

OP is confusing novelty for insight. All insights one can gain through drugs can be found through study, contemplation, and meditation. There are no shortcuts to enlightenment.

OP sounds like some hippie druggies I met in the psych ward who would go on and on about MDMA and shrooms. One even claimed to be the reincarnation of Enoch, and that he had been "blocked" from projecting his soul into the astral plane by nefarious forces. Cool guy and great conversation, but his brain was like a fried egg.

If OP wants to go further in his mental explorations, maybe he should check out pic related.

ignorant would be to not study the effects of taking drugs, and instead calling back on some ancient script to justify your actions.

start getting into the use of CBD oil extracted from the hemp plant, not to be confused with the cannabis plant. also decalcification of the pineal gland.

it's about being mindful. sometimes you can be too mindful to the point where you hurt yourself. empathy can be some real shit. especially if you candy flip a little too much.

this

no, i just need to stop smoking weed. trust me. i have no serotonin because of that. my pineal is so decalcified i've had weird thoughts where i should maybe eat a tube of toothpaste so i could be blind like the rest of the sheep. but that is my blessing. that i'm not stuck in a matrix and that im not "blind" it is a blessing, a curse, and a principle of nature. i have my sanity. as well as my insanity. but i have a way to project my insanity into my passion. and that's why life is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=upjGn3ZwEck

I found myself while on psychoactive drugs, I don't mind creatures on my body.

Like laying in a field and ants and spiders and shit are crawling all over you. I could also look into the night sky and see the craziest constellations and what appeared to be like the northern lights, as if my vision was magnified.
My diaphragm would fully open and I was able to speak boldly without mumbling. My skeleton was pushing to retract into the healthy position and all that good stuff.

LSD is some stuff man. -- Once it is in you, it is just another extension of your brain. It is sad to me though, conformity and society would eventually reabsorb me after such "trip".

user you're confused. i am OP and i am also i never said anything about drugs in my OP post. stop assuming things. i'm taking purely about the power of our minds and nothing more. no drugs added. that's why i said the mind is more potent when sober. drugs dilute the mind. i don't advocate anyone use drugs except for weed and MAYBE dmt. cannabis is natural and so is hemp. CBD and THC are both great chemicals.

Cbd from hemp is garbage

still, look into using CBD for healing purposes and for the mind. it's amazing. trust me, you'll thank me later.

why do you say that? link some proofs?

I agree. I notice sometimes people take your empathy and genuine attitude as a "dpuchebag" gesture if you know what I mean?

I would ask questions in all serious curiosity and I could sense it really bothers people for some reason.

Maybe I am autistic, but I find myself always blaming myself for the way people indirectly treat me -- to which I become very self conscious...

I just assume everyone has a good soul and can perceive things the same I do. Sometimes you have to nudge certain personalities to acknowledge things.

It is exciting to see people react to your insights and goals as if they were hoping someone brought it up finally.

So hard to put into words..

I must've confused your post with another.

Still recommend the gut-brain axis stuff, it's pretty interesting to see how the body affects the mind and vice versa.

there's a quote. it goes..
-we teach others how to treat us.
it's very true.

Hm, that is an interesting concept

i looked at it and it makes sense. i believe this is where CBD comes in as CBD is a powerful anti-inflammatory. i recommend everyone on this thread look into CBD and using it for healing your mind as CBD is an amazing thing. i ate a CBD candy with 50mg cbd yesterday. i felt great. no axiety. i did what i loved how i loved to do it.

ill try man. thanks for the info. im gonna order some soon. love ya Sup Forumsro

it is. a few months ago i was wondering why my co workers all treated me the way they did. it's because i would run around trying to fit in and be accepted. so i stopped giving a fuck what people think. now i'm treated with more respect because i don't seek approval in anyone anymore.

Yea, people will steer away from you if you continuously let your emotions be evoked by your own misunderstanding. There is no exchange of words but it is so present it is wild.

Confidence and the ability to operate yourself is beautiful, like you said - i don't seek approval in anyone anymore -

You just do it. But then again, for me I only recently as well had the realization and ability to change my ways in the similar aspect as you had ... but I still find myself surrounded with envy and jealously or some sort of nasty thing from people. Maybe I am being too conceived but I think having a powerful mind is very un-comforting to some people who will be around you. Like social gatherings, especially people you don't quite know, I can imagine they lie very easily about who they are.

There is no direct transaction, its all done in the waves of the mind....

I have tried 5meo, morning glory seeds, san pedro cactus sludge, salvia, psilocybin, and a 4th plateau dxm trip. While all awe inspiringnin in their own right, they opened up different doors of perception that vastly contradict eachother so i find it hard to believe there's some underlying metaphysical connectiveness only tapped into while on psychedelics. Ibogaine and ayahuasca are largely cited as being the most life transformative but seem mainly suited for those with addiction, treatment resistant mental health disorders, and people that can't cope with mortality. Just my 2 cents.

Good shit man.

>can't cope with mortality

This just sounds intriguing, care to share more?

Sweet dubs dubs.
youtube.com/watch?v=8P2R9GuMmPc

"I think having a powerful mind is very un-comforting to some people who will be around you. Like social gatherings, especially people you don't quite know"

that is so fucking true. narcissists and manipulators always see me as a target because i am always up front and honest about what i say. they see it as intimidating and try to latch on and control me. i hate people like this. when they try to play mind games i ignore them completely, the thing they despise the most.

At least, you are capable to avoid those actions from such actors. I have a hard time grasping the fact why these people act like that.

I let these motherfuckers evade my mind.

>the thing they despise the most
This is wildly true. I had a girlfriend like shit and is is unbelievable the ways she arranged to bring me down for no reason. -- Although, I think females are the hardest person to decipher.

it's just in their nature. they have no self identity so they have to latch on to everyone around them and be a "chameleon" blending in, mirroring everyones interests and being likable and pleasing to everyone. it's the only way they can fit in, and gain attention for their selfish driven egos. they crave attention and this is the only way they can get it. they are chameleons. even worse, they are a disease. the only cure is to ignore them. then, the disease dies.

>709785257
I read that not drinking tap water and curry helps.

Sorry for my shit grammar in the previous post.

What you say is very true but you don't think people are capable of change and self realization??

if they have a conscience, yes.
if they do not have a conscience, stay far away from them. that person is plotting how to kill his first/next victim.

>kept from us for centuries.
we so poor
free ure minde

wat

watch this narcissist break down when he is confronted and called out on all his lies. you can see his psyche crumble. his ego shattered. and he tries to play it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfBnxyJIvck

Pseudoscientific faggots.

Your a dumbass OP, law of attraction is only a mind set and nothing more. You can't get powers or whatsoever. Stop watching anime.

Oh boi

Does anyone know global consciousness project? Tldr poeple minds can alter random number generator numbers.

If chemicals are what's keeping us down explain countries with dumb as shit people that have only had access to modern food processing for the last century.