You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=8sN5VZbUfIc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Lebanon_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews are simply a lighter shade of shitskin to me.

whenever you get around to spitting out that zionist cock, why not look into why isreal has repeatedly violated international treaties regarding use of banned weapons against civilians.

when you are through with that, look into their mistreatment and sometimes executions of foreign aid workers.

and when you're done with that, look into the numerous documented occasions where jewpig military forces hid behind palestinian children trying to avoid being shot

finally also look into the fairly commonplace occurance of the same isrealies literally shitting themselves when faced with rudimentary opposition

lastly, go fuck yourself. you are either willfully ignorant, painfully undereducated, or a jidf piece of shit

I will be okay with Israel when Israel banhammers the Rothschilds and all other extremists who want Israel to control the world.

They can defend themselves from Muslims, but what the fuck were they expecting, exactly?

They kicked a bunch of the most violent people in the world off of their land, committed genocide against them, and continue to do it.

Degenerate stoner.

Checkmate
You cant deny this proof

Well then maybe instead of trying to be all diplomatic and oh no israel is peaceful and Bullshit, they should vrow a pair and actually rid the world of Islam.

I really don't get why israel doesnt just genocide them, its not like the majority of the world wouldnt look the other way

gtfo, pant-shitting kike

utube.com/watch?v=ymjyRkIlTYU

utube.com/watch?v=mR-t1OjFITg

theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/26/israeli-soldiers-mistreatment-palestinian-children

And, yet,

(1) Israel shoots through the human shields anyways, which does nothing to dispel accusations of Jewish supremacy, being that they only care about themselves, and

(2) the Rothschilds are far more dangerous to the world than anybody else. Sandniggers might be dangerous in packs on the street, but their parent religion is much older and smarter.

On a worldwide scale, Jewish extremists are scarier than Muslim extremists.

He's using the tinfoil wrong.

1. Foil only deflects electromagnetic waves when it is grounded and waterproof. This guy is increasing his brain's receptivity to Illolminati mind control.

2. Your bioelectrical field can also deflect harmful incoming transmissions. Meditate, meditate, meditate.

HAHA ARE YOU 12?
that was confirmed fake months ago

Look at this evidence then

Look at this
Cant deny this

It's because they're using the Muslims to distract all the racists and anti-zionists and get them to say that Israel is the lesser of two evils.

All the pagans and Nazi extremists are busy fighting the sandniggers, completely ignoring the much more subtle and infinitely more dangerous banking conspiracy.

>for no good reason
Yeah, they didn't systematically sabotage Germany's economy or anything.

Ofcourse it was.

It's not like the jews controlled anything but the truth just happened to come out.

IDF never did anything wrong and are merely doing your gods work in an arabic land where the were planted by powers in jewish pockets.

>grounding tinfoil

kill yourself

That is Israeli propaganda u retard, how are you gonna defend what you're arguing using propaganda you Jewish cuck

Look, whatever. Kill all the Muslims you want. It's a dick move, but nothing that any of the other wartorn areas of the world aren't doing.

I'm concerned about people who want Israel to dominate every mind on the planet and use goyim as slaves.

There ARE people who think that way, and are actively working towards that. Israel can have its right to exist autonomously, but I also deserve that right.

Butthey are the lesser evil, id much rather get fucked over into paying a higher interest rate on a loan than murdered just because im not down with allah

Need to bark every now and then or else the world forgets you kikes exist huh?

>This biased propaganda should prove my totally nonbiased objective point.

Yes, you want a faraday cage to be grounded. Faggot.

Kill yourself, yourself.

Kind of funny how if they wanted it to they could wipe out the arab scum in a heartbeat, shame SJW's in the west would lose their shit if that happened.
love israel

Anti expansion and land stealing ≠ pro hamas

No one has an interest in peace

only care about jews is when im face fucking this jewish slut i work with

I'd rather live in a country where privacy and the physical ability to think for oneself still exists and civil liberty does not, than one that is more comfortable but using advanced mind control on its citizens and civil liberty still doesn't exist.

Because that's what this is. The enslavers what to electrically control every one of our brains.

Some Muslims still have their own twisted understanding of personal freedom, and none of them have advanced enough technology to enslave an entire populace.

The Israeli mafia is a different story, and some of those people believe that non-jews are basically cattle.

If it were just what you're seeing on the surface, the, yeah, I'd agree with you. But conspiracies exist, especially within Abrahamic faiths, and Judaism is the smartest.

If the Protocols are a forgery, then why are they so damned prophetic?

Jews have some pretty good genes

fuck you, GTFO my Sup Forums

>it's always the same, tired infographics

I've been here far too-long. Just fucking kill me.

Israel is a piece of shit. They have the right to exist where they are, but they've proven time and time again they have no interest in anything but themselves..

samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag samefag

I'll bet anything that every one of you is posting from Israel. We know what you do: huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html?

"Israel To Pay Students For Pro-Israeli Social Media Propaganda"

If you want us to stop hating Israel, Israeli ruling families need to stop trying to enslave the planet.

We are waking up.

Azerate lives.

"The enslavers tremble with fear. Soon, our stars arise."

youtube.com/watch?v=8sN5VZbUfIc

Incorrect.

They've proven time and time again that they are VERY interested in everyone else.

You do your thing, Israel. Jews are not a chosen race. There is nothing special about you.

Get your hands out of everyone else's cookie jar, and everyone will stop hating you.

You seem upset?

The Israelis aren't saints, many Jews do not support Zionism.
In terms of which nation is more aligned with western interests, Israel is the way to go.
I don't really like either nation but Israel is much more technologically advanced and western which makes it the shiniest of two turds.

Israel started war against lebanon because hezbollah terrorist took two israeli soldiers as hostages. IDF killed more than 1000 lebanes civilists. Only 40 israeli civilists got killed. How to excuse that?

It's called having more firepower goyim

>abrahamic extremists
>advanced technology

This is a dangerous combination. I don't care what your bloodline is, but I hate the Jewish religion.

Notice how shill responses consist primary of ad hominem attacks, name-calling, image macros, etc.

Never actual arguments. It's a psyop technique used to manipulate the human mind into forming a false understanding of consensus opinion through emotional resonance.

It's been proven that people alter their opinions based on what the majority think; hence, why threads like these get made.

The most obvious bit is that this is Sup Forums' *chan culture is not pro-zionist,

The thing is: They didn't fight lebanon because the state of lebanon wasn't responsible. They fighted terrorists and didn't give a shit on civilians. Israel is crime

US needs to stop giving them money.

They have enough money. The have strong industry and technology know how.

I know thats why they need to stop giving them money.

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.
>for no good reason
Fucking kill yourself kike. I don't give a shit about killing muzzie trash.

Muslims are cancer but you are fucking worse than them you hasa scum.

pity more of you didn't waft up a German chimney

>implying the holohoax really happened
Good goy rememba muh 6 gorillion goyim.

>chimney
You mean the chimney that got build after the war by the russians?

>Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...
No they fucking dont you little lying rebel rouser, they suck israels dick constantly. You fucks are one of the main reasons the middle east is fucked, you typical victim card pulling jew. You constantly warp the minds of weak willed people and make them feel like they are responsible for something relating to your cause. Im so anyi zionist it eats me from the inside. You assholes were kicked out of every country for a reason and please understand this is not bait. You assholes are so good at manipulation and still in the end complain that youre mistreated. Jews own america, no question about it, weve given isreal billions in military aid yet you still pull this woe is me crap. I would feel joy if the middle east did what it should and wipe you monsters out of the place. People like you are sick and twisted for trying to make people feel how you want them to feel.

he lives in a kibbutz
he does it for free
he takes his bupkis very seriously

America gives money to Israel because Israel produces and developed drones. Americans buy the drones. Also. The united nations has a head quarter in Israel. Every country pays money to the united nations and Israel for the united
nations.

When you look it up you see Israel has never once started a war. The only wars they fought were defensive wars often against all their neighbours at once, right now Israel is in a ceasefire with still some neighbours.

For all those who have something to say about hamas. Hamas is a terrorist organisation that wants to create a fundamentalist Islamic state. If that sounds familiar. Yes. Isis and the Taliban do the same thing. When I see people talking about how hamas is a repressed minority in Israel and Israel shouldn't be allowed to fight hamas. My mind gets blown. It's like saying your neighbour who married off his 12 year old daughter and occasionally trows handgranades in your back yard is just a man stressed from work and therefore you aren't allowed to go to the police to say your neighbour is dangerous. Just because your house is in a block where everybody diesnt mind the guy because they don't get handgranades in their back yard.

On Judaism as a religion of that country, it isn't important. A lot of people are not religious. And if religion really is a problem. Judaism and Christianity split off in the year 0. Jesus was a Jew who believed in Judaism diferently the same way a Roman catholic does Christianity diferently than a protestant or an orthodox Christian. It's exactly the same god they believe in. It's just done in a diferent way.

Fun fact. The main difference between Christianity and Judaism is circumsision. Most American Christians are physically the same as Jews in the age before Christ.

For fuck sake can we keep this conversation even a little factual. If you think it's some way. Research it, don't just look at your one news source for this.

Dude. You're so anti Zionist it made the Jews feel unwelcome in your country so they made their own.

Israel is the most stable unity in the middle East. Just be happy Jews don't live in your country when you hate them so much.

Come on dude. They even made pictures and video footage of it. What happened to the pic or it didn't happen mentality. You can see it haooened. Photoshop didn't exist back then.

What about the gas chambers in Auschwitz?

Did they really think it's a good idea to put the crematorium next to gas chambers with fucking wooden doors?

Incase you don't know it, Zyklon B is a highly inflammable pesticide.

Pic related. On the right side is a gas chamber and on the left you can clearly see the ovens in the crematorium.

I also like to see a video or a picture from the Auschwitz concentration camp that was made before 1945.

Another pic from inside of the gas chamber.

kikes? sandniggers? Both of you fuck off and deal with your own problems, don't bring them to the West. Why should white people care about you guys fighting over some wastelands?

Zionist scum bag do you not see what they have done to Palestinians and there's no way you can say a 10 year old child is a terrorist and deserves to be shot for they're religion just wait fucko

Here's the wooden door.

All arabs including jews must die

Fuck off kike.

Since you don't believe they cremated Jews. Pic related. Yes, they let other Jews cremate the dead because the ovens you see are two of dozens. The Nazis thought of them as "pests" so they let the "pests" take care of their "trash".

anti israel propaganda? if i had one nuke id throw it at israel. if i had 10, id throw the remaining 9 around israel cause thats where the sandniggers are. both groups are equally fucking disgusting and should be deleted.

Make sure to nuke mecca. They're gonna be really pissed and will cause riots everywhere.

And then we'll have a legit reason to put them to an end.

You are saying it's done based on religion. Meaning they systematically kill Palestinian people, something that doesnt happen. Kids holding guns can get shot. Same thing happens in America. Don't make it a hate crime, even if in Israel there is a mainstreet school hospital ward or whatever gets blown up. Each week hundreds if innocent citizens get killed in terrorist attacks by extremists. And you turn it around to day an incident where one kid got shot is a hate crime. Then go out and protest that each day hundreds of african American kids get shot by cops. It just doesn't happen.

well done

>lets take pictures of our warcrimes
>look goyim how we're putting a dead guy into an oven lol
>this will prove everything
What does that prove?

You know the kikes in the Warsaw ghettos had typhus and were already fucking starving BEFORE Poland got occupied by the Nazis?
And IF they really used those ovens, that just means the gas chambers are NOT gas chambers.

This shit doesn't impress me at all.

>The Nazis thought of them as "pests" so they let the "pests" take care of their "trash".
Well, they are a pest.

you seem to be forgetting jewish acts of genocide, as explained in their own lit (old testament)
while israel has every right to defend itself, the hatred has not been 1 sided, nor the war crimes

They are called gass chambers because they dropped in chemicals that took oxygen from the air and turned it into co2. Meaning. Those who are in there will choke to death because those chambers were filled with gass. Afterwards they were put in ovens.

About the ghettos you mentioned. The Nazis put them in there. The Jews were a community that when one person couldn't work for some time. They helped them. Meaning they eventiually got richer together. They were the top of society. The Nazis put them in that get to and afterwards in their retreat they burned Warsaw to the ground.

Tell me. Why are Jews pests. I'd love to hear your honest and "unbiased" opinion.

No one in Israel thinks that they are some kind of a special snowflake,I don't give a fuck about you're money,that steriotype isn't true,haven't you seen a Christian or a Muslim who's greedy and want money and all? I think you did,we aren't the chosen people/race,we are humans with different religion,ideology. Zionist isn't being like the rotchilds and trying to manipulate the world and shit. it means being a patriot. we may have different opinions and views on this matter.

Jew or not, that bitch is hot.

- Zionism is the wish of the Jewish people as a whole to create their own state in the ancient hills of Zion. Or where Israel is right now. Zionism isnt Judaism.

user,please research on that matter again because it's incorrect,you're mixing two wars. The first Lebanon war,and the second when two IDF soldiers were kidnapped.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Lebanon_War

I know that,but still,I'm more of a Zionist,never been close to my religion.

>You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

'Defend', 'invader', Riiight. Even after we gave a free fucking country to you faggots, ut wasn't enough. You just had to go in and expand moar. And in the process drag all of us down with it. Atleast have the spine to admit it faggot.

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

If they pulled the same shit with other people back in those days as they do now, i don't see how it's weird.

>Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

You got a memo faggot?

>Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

That's why you use OUR tax money to kill, rape, torture, opress them and break treaties right?

>Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

Bitch, if you haven't heard, Shillary said that it's OK to boycott our states but NOT okay to boycott Israel. A fucking kike was running for president in the only country that matters. You bastards leech off if us and dare to lie about it in our fucking face? Save that shit for those other shitskins and sandniggers.

Kill yourselves and save the fucking world. Do it faggot.

>they dropped in chemicals that took oxygen from the air and turned it into co2
What kind of chemical?

>will choke to death
>because those chambers were filled with gas
They would've also died if there were just co2 in those chambers.

Why the gas?

>The Nazis put them in there
Not all of them. Most of them already lived there and the rest from around the town and other small villages around Warsaw(like Lodz) got put there too.

>I'd love to hear your honest and "unbiased" opinion.
No you don't.

Kidnapping soldiers or citizens by a gouvernental entity is an act of war. Thereafter not releasing your captives in a time of peace means the state of the two countries kinda equals war. Meaning Lebanon with the kidnapping of military personnel and thereafter not releasing them back to the country they came from is a declaration of war by Lebanon.

If Lebanon would have returned the soldiers to Israel and accused them of trespassing over international borders it would have been a political despite. And if Israel would have done nothing. Other countries would rapidly kidnap Israeli's everywhere.

It is a declaration of war when you do such things, nothing else.

Forgot to add why they got put there and the reason for those concentration camps. Hitler wanted to put them all together and send them back where they came from.

Even Israels president(?) agrees with that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

You want a zionist state?

Very well, how about you faggots get to get one after we get a fourh reich. How about that?

One nation, one people, one pride.

Why the fuck should you get it if we are bashed for wanting our own?

First, israel is injuring international law by taking palestine territorium. Second israel is doing the same thing what people done to them. They kill people because of their religion, an genocide. Israel is political nothing else than the bitch of USA in middle east. Thats why USA is giving them billions of $ every year.

Israel is bot USA's bitch.

We are Israels bitch.

Fucking kikes. Hitler could've learned a thing or two from these bastards.

Israel expands settlements

The Nazis had work camps and execution/concentration camps. Those who could work would work to death. Those who were in execution camps got little food little housing. Also had to work but got systematically killed off.

Gass canisters were dropped because those could take out the oxygen. It is faster than having an engine pour co2 in a room whilst they wait around.

The chemical they used is hydrogen cyanide. That is HCNa. The natrium would aggressively react with oxygen tearing their molecular structure appart.
HCNa + O2 => CO2/CO + NaO3 + H2O
It takes away a lot of oxygen. That is why they choke. They die of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide poisoning.

You had a perfect chance,seriously,had one united nation,full of pride and honor that I honestly wouldve envy you if it was until this day ,however your fuherer choose to start a war with the world and I'm not talking about the camps or the jews,yes I do want a One nation,One people all united and to be full of pride and patriotism.

The king of the Jews is the messiah of mankind, they are God's chosen people. As a gentile, i'm not always in full agreement of this. Why should they be chosen when I, who obey His word, am not?
But in the end, I am left with 4 words. Thy Will Be Done

If Hitler was half as psychopathic as you bastards are, he would've succeeded.

You faggots already got what you wanted.

Now shut the fuck up and stop spreading more propaganda.

If the reich rises again, I can promise you one fucking thing. No one. And i mean no one would make the mistakes Hitler made.

After all, we finally learned so much from you faggots.

This time it would be different. Not only for Israel. For evey fucking one.

>no good reason
I guess for a jew
>shaving coins of goyim
>illegally charging usury rates to goyim
>illegally desecrating the corpses of goyim
>refusing to pay taxes to goyim
>and being a drain on any goyim society they are in
is no good reason

>You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against
people trying to take what rightfully belongs to Israel or trying to kill Israelis for any reason other than self defense
nope, can't find a flaw in that logic
but I can find a huge fucking flaw in this logic
>You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.
>Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.
attacking someone because of religious beliefs is in direct contradiction to any definition of justice
and the jews gave up their ancestral claim on judea when they made no attempt to return after Babylon forced resettlement on the jews
and most jews living in the Americas and Europe are not semitic, they are caucasian from a mass conversion somewhere between 1800 and 2100 years ago, those jews don't even have an ancestral claim on judea

Don't cut yourself with the edge faggot chill

The Jews moved to palestine. Yet because so much Jews emigrated to palestine they became a non minority group. The Palestinians started an uprising where they violently tried to overrule the gouvernent because they felt ignored. When the gouverment faught all its neighbours who supported the palestine civil war. And when then still palestine won the war with a massive land gain. They gave the land back. The Palestinians got the west bank allotted to them based on the population density and the amount of people that were from that etnic group. Yet. In the West bank jews have already begun to start living. Jews who were thereafter terrorised and so the military came in and made shure no people were getting raped or killed because they were Jewish. Those communities still remain today and grow as people get kids.

>They die of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Do I really repeat the question?

Why did they put Zyklon B in there if they've already died because of dioxide and carbon monoxide poisioning?

>It is faster
Wouldn't it be faster to just burn them alive? Also, that way, they've had to wait for the room to get ventilated before turning on the ovens and for the ovens to cool down before starting the ''gassing'' again or else they would've blown the whole building up.

This shit isn't efficient at all.

>for no good reason

On the one hand Israelis are nationalist, and if we're going to send Jews back and not just oven them I guess Israel is good in that it's already there. Plus, fuck sandniggers. On the other hand, Jews are just a subtype of sandnigger that happen to follow a different religion and be more crafty than their darker, Muslim counterparts. They're more of a threat than your average durka when they're allowed into white countries.

Personally I'm cool with Israel doing what it does as long as all the kikes get the fuck out of Europe and America (aren't they religiously obligated to do that anyway) and stop destroying society here.

>the (((media)))
>spreading anti-Israel propaganda
I don't pay too close attention to the luegenpresse but I very seriously doubt that that's the case.

Right.

And there are flying pigs on the skies.

Why is it so hard for you people to admit what you do?

Look at Indians. They are killing people in Khasmir whenever they want. And they fucking admit it.

Is anyone going after them?

No. Because no one gives a shit about muslims. Even their leaders don't give a shit about them.

Why is it so hard for you faggots to actually man the fuck up and admit the truth?

Why do you people still leech off of us even though you people already have what you wanted?

West bank is a fucking dump.

Just fucking let it go and watch it die out from the inside. Why the fuck are you faggits so scared about letting outsiders in there?

So what? The world will know what atrocities you faggots did and soon they will fucking forget it.

You fucktards got nukes, International support and 'muh holocaust'.

Stop wanting more dammit. There's a fucking limit.

Zyklon B is hydrogen cyanide. The same way water is hydrogen dioxide. They put that stuff in so the room will no longer have oxygen. Meaning, that you die. Because you don't have oxygen. Meanwhile the room gets filled with other chemicals that aren't oxygen.

No. It's not because you would have to tie them down on that plate. Put them in that oven that would have probably been burning the whole time. And then you need that to be done by the people you are burning. It is cheaper to put 100 people in a shower room and to gass them than it is to tie each and every single person down to that table. Put that table in the oven. And meanwhile you have screams coming from ovens keeping everyone awake. It is much less painful and much cheaper to gass them than it is to tie them down.

>Why do you people still leech off of us even though you people already have what you wanted?
C'mon, user. You know that already. We're cattle to them.

>>Zyklon B is hydrogen cyanide. The same way water is hydrogen dioxide. They put that stuff in so the room will no longer have oxygen. Meaning, that you die. Because you don't have oxygen. Meanwhile the room gets filled with other chemicals that aren't oxygen.
Have you seen the """gas chambers"""? They're not airtight by any means.

I'm not Israeli or Jewish btw.

And if nobody gives a shit about massacres happening why make a big deal out of one country having some massacres in the past. Every country has massacres. The point is that the Israeli people got their power through politics. Palestine faught a war because they became a minority. If you have a problem with America sending money to Israel for Israel to develop their drones for them. America shouldn't make arms deals with Israel. Look it up. Military drones are made in Israel. That is why Israel is getting paid billions, because Americans can't make drones like the Israeli do it.

Just for fuck sake stop making the issue out of they are Jewish. They don't deserve a state. When the fourth reich comes... The first reich was the Roman empire. The second one the holy Roman empire. And those were all unions of states. If anything. The fourth reich is bullshit. Why would you say Jews are bad for something that happened 2000 years ago and that was written in the Bible. The Bible has passages about how to sell your daughter into slavery. The Bible sucks.

>Hydrogen cyanide is a poisonous gas that interferes with cellular respiration. Cyanide prevents the cell from producing adenosine triphosphate by binding to one of the proteins involved in the electron transport chain
>In a human weighing 68 kilograms (150 lb), death occurs within two minutes of inhaling 70 mg of hydrogen cyanide
>cellular respiration
>room will no longer have oxygen
Which statement is right?

Fact: the jews are stealing land from Palestinians and there is no rational argument to defend this

That being said, Palestinians are fucking monkeys. If they had a proper democracy and not their retarded muslim culture, their cause would be taken much more serious by the West.

Nope. That's why you have chemicals in them that take the air out for long enough that pretty much everyone will be dead. There are stories about small children surviving because they didn't pass out from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Gotta be the inhaling one.

But the claim is that Zyklon B is poisonous on its own, which it is, but not enough to kill en masse without an airtight chamber.

>The Bible sucks.
Excellent goy.

>stories
Yea I know those stories. Pic related is one of my favs

So it doesn't ''take the air out the room. The gas prevents you from breathing after a while. The gas which was in a room next to the crematorium with the hot ovens.

Did I mention that. if the numbers of deaths are true, there were 6.000 people killed at it's peak in Auschwitz?

How should that work?

If I had to choose between kikes and mudslimes, I'd have to go with kikes...

>They're almost white
>They create much wealth
>They blow up less shit than mudslimes
>They're content on fucking people financially and thus don't go seeking physical violence like pea-brained mudslime garbage.
>Their women can be quite hot...

inb4jidf

>also pic very related

Here I found my all time favorite holocaust story.

This is based, my dude.
Post on

LMAOOOOFFF

>no good reason

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

why is the center candle of the menora higher than the others?

sneaky ass racial supremecists, keep it up and there will be a new shoa motherfuckers