what do?

thats kinda cold but hey winter is comming

Tell him he knows nothing

Tell me more, sugar.

I would literally look at him calmly, smile, and proceed to say:
>You know nothing, Jon Snow.

suck his dick

*laugh in insecurity*

I'm sorry Lord Commander, I will be in yard sword trainning if it please your lordship.

Blow him a kiss

Get hard

You are what you eat, Dick

rape his sister, kill a few brothers, behead his dad, shoot an arrow to kill his gf, make his other sister look like Quasimodo, and steal his obsidian

tell him to fuck off

yes i am sir, wanna fuck me?

Just ignore.

Say okay. Unless he gets agressive, then knock him tf out cuz I do boxing. Not much reason to do anything if he only calls you a pussy.

Make shit miitomo pictures

Tell him to fuck off. He is like 5,2 or something?

Suck his big dick while he works out c:

Fight because I'm not a women.

Look at him right in the eyes as he says that, my gaze would be focused and intense and he would know that I am not taking a single shit from him or anyone else he knows.
I won't say that back to him, maybe even give him a slight smirk because perhaps he might be joking, but then I will walk away.
I honestly couldn't give a fuck how big or small someone is simply because I give respect to anyone and everyone and I will not tolerate it if someone violates my boundaries.
Simple as that. :)

You, actually, won.

"You know nothing Jon Snow."

for he is my king and i do nothing

that or i call him a bastard cause im a fookin legend

I'm rubber, you're glue!

He looks >5'8

Why would I care what a manlet thinks of me

yum

jon snow ?

I wanna feel those gloves when he grips the back of my head and fucks my mouth :3

I'd just ask him why he thinks he needs gloves with wrist supports for L sits. There is little to no excuses for this, so do not wear gloves to the gym EVER. You look like a fucking retard, especially with the wrist supports.

nice dubs btw

how tall is he? he looks like a manlet

Immediately drop to my knees and suck his dick.

Shrug and tell him hat he's not wrong...
Because you are what you eat.

suck his beautiful cock

"lol if you insist"
Then go about my day.

Pull my pants half way down, show him my ass, and tell him if he's gonna fuck me then do it

"Hey you're the cunt from that show about dragons and shit. Fuck you and your shit show."

While he continues to workout I go to his house and hate fuck his wife I leave the used condom in his sock drawer. As I walk out the door I give his dog a bunch of laxatives.

kneel and pledge my allegiance for the king of the north obviously.

Aim high

tell him i'll spot him while he's benchpressing
let weights fall on him
laugh as a walk away while asking "who's a pussy now?" :)

LOL He's an actor and he's almost six inches shorter than me. Clearly has a better personal trainer and I'm about five years older but I wrestled in HS and did some BJJ and striking in my 20's. Unless he also has trained a combat sport in the past that I am unaware of I think I'd have the advantage.

spit on his head cuz he's a manlet

tell'im to piss off and hope he doesnt punch me

Can't have his pretty hands getting all calloused. He's an actor, not a powerlifter.

Kek good one. Dead people can't talk

>wrist supports
>always a bad thing
Just wait. You'll regret this.

t. thaiboxer

Also
>You look like a fucking retard
>caring more about looks than health
Now THAT sounds pretty retarded.

I would say just five words: Please be nice to me.

You know nothing fag