Hey you alt right rasict fucks...

Hey you alt right rasict fucks. If you think your fat dumb fuck of a candidate will change the fact that you are and always will be a beta male who dreams about letting real men ( blacks) fuck your sisters then you have another thing coming.

If he get elected we will riot and destroy your schools and communities. Hilary has this

#ImWithHer

Oh look, a violent negro. What are the chances?

>gr8 b8 m8.

Oh, look. Bait.

Lol i didn't remember such massive faggots on this webzone.
Get your broken genes away.

Sup Forums: biggest Bait since Candid

At least post good bait nigger faggot

no, you'll destroy your schools and communities.

>could give a fuck less
So you aren't actually completely non-caring?

Interdasting...

Try to beat up my gun nigger I dare you

>using hashtags on an image board
>bitching about alt right
>literal cuck
Hillary deserves to have liquid steel poured into her rectum for attracting all of these newfags. Your bait sucks, and so do you. Just kill yourself.

>If he get elected we will riot and destroy your schools and communities.
PLEEEEEASE do it; I've been hoarding ammo for years now!

This is a warning, not bait you dumb fucks. This is self defence! You call me violent because I am willing to put your ass down of you come at me with your racist shit?

I knew you guy were idiots but dear Lord the ignorance is blinding.

You think I can't get one? I doubt you would ever have the balls to pick a gun up boy

Oh man, look out guys, jamal is out of his cage!

Better run faster than my bullet, coon

Seriously alt right is for idiots. Trump is just like Nixon. Trump just wants more prisons and more afro american slave labor. This is what he means with jobs.

If you're real, it only brings down my faith in humanity ever more.
I honestly believe Black Males and All females shouldnt be allowed to votw at this election, since theyd just be throwing their life away getting drafted for Nuclear war.
Bunch of cum guzzling faggots

ITT: a twelve year old pretends to be black

>Implying the left isn't racist too.
Hating white people because they're white counts you cuck

You will make black people look even more bad then they already do

There's a difference between being called a cracker and being put in jail you cracker moron. If this is what makes you cry you couldn't survive one day in a black man's shoes you pussy

Agreed

Yknow what, I'd rather give my vote to a monkey with down syndrome than to ever vote for Trump or Hillary. They're both retarded and fucking suck at running a country.

But with that being said, I sincerely hope that Trump wins just so you faggy cuck Hillary supporters will get butthurt and cry about it like the little pussies you are. What are you gonna do? Bitch about it? Grow up. America is fucked either way, and it makes it even worse since people are delusional enough to think that either Trump or Hillary or good candidates.

Black people can't be racist you dumb fuck!

Calm down, Sambo.

javascript:quote('709789849'); very true mate

*are good candidates

The first thing God Emperor Trump will do is pass a law revoking citizenship of all niggers, so we will be legally authorized to hunt you like the filthy animals you are.

But they're equal right?
They can be racist too.

Says black people shouldn't be allowed to vote then he wonders why we are violent towards your kind

Are you even self aware?

Racist douche

Racism = power + prejudice

How do you dumb fucks not understand this?

Holy shit u dumb fuck

dumb nigger

there's some lynchin' a-brewin'

We'd wipe you out. Half of your people would join us and then after we take the rasict out of civilised society process can finally be made.

Nooo i cant see the black text poperly

Hear hear

Nope I don't buy it, racist cunt

You in particular should be banned from even participating in an election if all you care about are fucking feelings

Good one

Thx dumb fuck

Anybody can be racist. Just like how I used to get the shit kicked out of me every day for being white back when I was 11 in a predominantly black high school in a ghetto. I literally was called a honky every day and one time I was jumped by 8 black dudes who stomped on me as I was lying down on the ground crying and begging them to stop. I was 11 when that happened. I had no idea that people were divided by their color. I had no idea that racism existed. I was just an innocent little kid who wanted to be friends with everyone. My first ever experience with racism wasn't white-on-black racism. It was black-on-white. I told my parents and school staff that they beat me up for being white and they didn't believe me. Despite the fact that I had 3 of my teeth knocked out, my nose gushing blood, and two blackened eyes.

Don't tell me that black people can't be racist. They fucking can. And I swear to god I will smack the shit out of anyone who ever tells me that in front of my face. I spent my whole middle school years and high school years being tortured and emasculated by blacks for being white. Anybody can be fucking racist. I don't give a shit what fucking color you are. Enough with this white pride and black pride bullshit. This entire goddamn species is just a bunch of violent stupid primates that don't know how to treat each other with love or respect. Black lives don't matter. Neither do white lives. This planet can just fall apart right now and everything would be the same way.

Lool

You see, when you riot and destroy your own shitty neighbourhoods, nobody REALLY cares, they just say they do. If you came anywhere near a white neighbourhood with that shit in the US? you would be gunned down by every cop and resident with a gun before you could throw a rock. You're 14% of the population. You can not do a single thing.

Because it's a nigger lie.

I agree and that is so sad to read

Liberal Nazi propaganda

Why is everyone so racist here?

>if trump wins white people are gonna attack black people

>if trump wins black people are gonna riot and burn down schools ans communitys

0/10 bait

Its a lose lose situation

Fuck off hillshill

When blacks chimp out a few people get shot, stores get robbed, maybe a few fires and cars getting flipped. When whites chimp out, millions die.

Racism is prejudice based on ethnicity.
Power has nothing to do with it.
You dumb fuck.

Read this and shut the fuck up

trips or not
FIGHT ME MOTHERFUCKER!!!
MEET ME AT THE HARDEES BY THE DUMPSTER IN 20 MINUTES UNLESS YOU ARE A COWARD FAGGOT

The most hilarious thing about alt right is them complaining black folks took their jobs. Truth is the 1% have been finding new ways to exploit minorities for cheap labor. The poor white man's worst enemy is the rich white man. And all these faggots are about to vote Trump. What a joke.

Why do I still come here to be poorly baited by subhuman negroids? OP is a complete nigger and fantasizes about revenge on whitey, kill yourself monkey and have a tshirt made with your silly face airbrushed on it for the whole band of cretins to wear at the memorial bbq while they remember what a bitch you were. Your mom is a welfare slut and you should thank her for not aborting you and all your half brothers and sisters, it would have been easier on her and society if she just put you in the dumpster like tons of niggers do. I hate niggers and am in full support of eugenics to solve the problem, your nigger thoughts on this matter are not taken into consideration and only white posters will be able to reply to this thread.

Or.... It could just be a successful bait. Considering that everyone in this thread is a gigantic retard for falling for this shit YET AGAIN

>Racism = power + prejudice

(Racism=power+prejudice)x(other people's money)

Why do people support HIllary, and why do people support Trump? Is there really any diffrence between them? To me they look like two sides of the same face. The face of a oligarchy. Your thoughts?

k B Rabbit back to 8 mile

Blacks are counting on Hillary for more gubment GibsMeDats

Shut up, dicktooth. Wanna fight about it?

Don't worry. Regardless who gets 'elected,' other pavement apes will continue to keep it real and kill other pavement apes over trivial stuff.

Ill take the bait.

Kill yourself nigger you wont do shit.

Blacks really are like children. They get so worked up by mean words that they chimp out with violence. It's hilarious.

you can tell a white guy wrote this b/c most of the words are spelled correctly

Baut... but since I'm a racist I'll just say it anyway.

Black folks are 13% of the population. Start a war and you will end up exterminated. I don't want to see that happen but if you start shooting, you'll lose and the country would be better off.

^5

I think his point is you wont' do shit. Trump pussies always talk shit and act all tough then chicken out like the pussies they are. Bunch of scared little bitches that bark like little dogs than run away with your tails between your legs the minute you get bust in the mouth. Trump supporters are fucking cowards. Scared of black people. Scared of Muslims. Scared of Mexicans. You're all a bunch of scared little pussies. Grow up and start acting like an adult you fucking cowards.

stop

>The minute you get bust in the mouth

o fuk i am laffin

Here ya go m8 stirred em up good

>Scared of blacks. Scared of Muslims. Scared of Mexicans.

You mean worried about criminals and terrorists right?

>You see, when you riot and destroy your own shitty neighbourhoods, nobody REALLY cares, they just say they do. If you came anywhere near a white neighbourhood with that shit in the US? you would be gunned down by every cop and resident with a gun before you could throw a rock. You're 14% of the population. You can not do a single thing.

This, so much. Total value of a nigger chimp out is the destruction of their own schools, shops and neighbourhoods. Then they expect the white man to rebuild them.

Fuck off nigger. Do your worst.

No one is even scared of them. Ive called belligerent blacks niggers to their face and then they were the ones with the tail between their legs. I know I'm superior to them and I would NEVER Be scared of a greasy nigger.

So if an Eskimo called you a nigger it's not racist because he doesn't have power? Nice try pavement ape.

>Scared of black people. Scared of Muslims. Scared of Mexicans.
Well, I wouldn't want to high dive into a pool of raw sewage, but it's not because I'm "scared" of it. It is simply sick and heinously disgusting. See how that works?

Ya I do

Okay. Meet me in the back of Denny's at 3 AM tonight.

I'm not even racist, but he's already projecting his expectations onto me showing his racist behaviour. Fucking hilarious.
Keep on baiting like a religious zealot.

Would you look at that self-control and empathy blacks are renowned for?