youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

money

youtu.be/Ra26qAXkrxI

What went wrong....this explains it all

James' mic

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE

This is what went wrong 70 years ago...

>#TransgenderActivismHashtag and here is non-gender binary Lady Gaga performing with some band

what a time

more like what went so fucking right (aside from the mic botch).

Was Rob even onstage? I didn't see him once. Can they just kick Kirk out already though? Lars too if he wasn't one of the founding members.

It was really great (despite the mic accident).

Been there done that.

I loved it. James actually sounded good when he found a mic. He doesn't normally have it live. Not in awhile anyways. Kirk managed to play a complete song without fucking it up. Lady Gaga was great. Fucking Grammy's a shit. My mom called it a niggerfest which is unusual for her

>James threw his guitar
I would be fucking pissed too
Fucking kikes ruin everything

Tell your mom that I'm going to break her jaw

shes not sitting on my face, thats what

calm down antifa

HE FUCKING LEFT THE BAND...

this gotta be bait.

What is the lead singer's name?
He is giving making me want to pound a silverdaddypussy.

Is this Black Eyed Peas?

>My mom called it a niggerfest

god why would you want to watch the grammys with a mom like that

yeah, my dad mentioned something about blacks too, very unusual, they're awaking

It's time...

>In an alternate universe, James died in a bus crash instead of Cliff and they went down as the most legendary metal band of all time by many critics

Why's she wearing cbbe armor from Skyrim

>James dying
You shut your whore
He's the last man standing after Bowie and the fact that I wasn't alive at the same time as Freddie Mercury, James is the only thing that I have fond memories of my early years
I don't know what I'm going to do after they retire

>Lars alive
>most legendary metal band
Honestly if you just replace Kerry King with Kirk then Slayer would've been an even better band.

That's not saying much, Kerry is a huge faggot and massive dick to his bandmates

He was definitely the mastermind behind Lombardo's boot

>implying this wasn't Metallica's zenith

James's microphone was purposely cut before the curtains went up cuz no one wants to hear GIMMIE FUEL GIMMIE FIVE GIMME DABADBABDZEI

Cuck

No, Lars should've been crippled while Kirk dies.

James and Cliff bury the hatchet with Dave (who cleans himself up due to his feels towards his little Danish friend being handicapped for the rest of his life), recruits Dave Lombardo (or Gene Hoglan) for drums while Lars becomes their Brian Wilson.

Megadeth occasionally resurfaces as a side project where James is actually a member. The rest is then history.

Dave is intolerable. Even sober

Your mom is trash. Maybe the CMA is more her speed?

Race wars when?

Peace Sells and Rust in Peace wouldn't have existed without David and Marty.

Niggers always complain about the grammies hating rap and black people but the grammies fucking hate metal.
Metallica lost to Jethro Tull ( a guy who plays the flute, just so you niggers know) back when Metallica were actually good

Not to mention Tenacious D got the grammy for metal for the Last One in the Line cover when Dio didn't even get close to the grammys in his lifetime

>Wake me up inside

PERIOD

desu Lars (even though he's a shitty drummer) co-wrote all of their songs with James. If Lars wasn't there, a lot of their songs wouldn't exist or sound the same.

That's probably one of the only reasons why James didn't shaft him desu

The concept of being upset over poor representation of metal at the grammies would contradict metal's general attitude. I mean do you honestly think some Satan worshipping Norwegians would even attend if they got nominated?

Doesn't give them an excuse to be fucking unprofessional retards like they were. This is supposed to be the biggest music ceremony of the year.

Those are some great tits.

Maybe if kikes start signing good acts to their labels then you'll see note worthy bands getting nominations instead of fucking Gojira and Baroness.

They really aren't.

With the right bra/shirt they look OK, but in the picture you're replying to, lets just say I've seen pancakes that were bigger

Jethro Tull's Aqua Lung is fucking sweet

but that loss must have fucked their minds up because everything else after Metallica made was commercial shit pandering to Grammy nominations almost like if they're asking the board, "You like me now? I'm more approachable and friendly and less metal." lel

Black Album wasn't that good to begin with it was just radio friendly

fuckkk I must have bad taste cause I like Baroness' Red album and some Gojira albums

I'm not shitting on Baroness or Gojira. Claiming they represent the best of a respective genre is just stupid though.

mommy

Look at this faggot who wants to sacrifice all the patrician megadeth albums for some improved metallica.

Metallica never held a candle to the best of megadeth and never will.

shut the fuck up. for you assholes you can criticize the scum in one race as long as it is the white race.

niggers have nothing to do with decent black folk and the only ones defending the former are retarded faggots like yourselves.

best of a genre is dumb though because you get rewarded for following the general rules and guidelines so why should we reward that? let's not even bring up who decides on the standard to begin with... what is good art and how would they know if it wasn't done up to that point. sometimes genres become a parody of themselves. they should just give to literally the best album and hardest working musicians of that year without thinking of genres

this is why film and everything else can be formulaic with music following suit

you don't know what you're talking about, go back to /r/the redpill

dubs where met with same digit trips

is this thread getting of them dubs? pls check em

It is. It's like the niggerfest of dubs in here

I actually agree with this, Marty Friedman-era Megadeth blew 'Tallica out of the fucking water.

it should've been lars

Capitalism

Yeah I can't believe Lady Gaga would lower herself to such people. Damn, hasn't she got any form of selfrespect?!

Tell your mum to go back to Sup Forums

wtf I love your mom

EXPLANATION POINT. HUEGH

>money
not quite imho. the problem is they can't change or they'll be crucified and they can't stay the same or they'll be crucified. they're fucking stuck. even the Rolling Stones have wiggle room if they want to do some different or new shit, people aren't so salty about Mick Jagger, even Bob Dylan or fuck even AC/DC. buttfuck, if Tallicka changes their sound they'll only piss off fans, and at their age they stand to make no new fans in exchange. as with (real) punk, commercially successful metal is a fucking prison. what can they do as a band anymore? fucking nothing. even if they still had the piss and venom to be creative they still lose (I reckon they don't really anyway).

they either retire and stop or they just become exponentially more boring over time and accept it.

*walks in*

God forbid they do accept "metal," at these stupid awards ceremonies because what you'll end up with is a bunch of fucking shit bands like Volbeat and Five Finger Death Punch with "critically acclaimed accolades," that fucking normies drool over so they can say they are "totally into metal," and when you mention anything remotely decent they attribute it to Metallica because they don't know what metal actually is.

The shit doesn't belong at a thing like the Grammies and I say that with nothing but respect for what metal is.

just imagine if lady gaga had a diarrhea attack