What are the best feel love songs or songs about her loving someone else Sup Forums

what are the best feel love songs or songs about her loving someone else Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpMuK2H76_U
youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA
youtu.be/hDttr_HULm0
youtube.com/watch?v=yUSr2IPOgmw
youtube.com/watch?v=DBYbhZreprc
youtube.com/watch?v=zDljVXS9RHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=LpMuK2H76_U

youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=I_Od0PJp6GI

is this the feels thread ive been waiting for all night?

why are you sad anons?

She said she loved me, but she is bisexual so it's okay right? Then last week she tells me she prefers woman and yesterday told me she is fully lesbian. But during those times she told she felt different she told me how she loved me and shit. Now I don't know what to do..

run user, srsly
i bedded a lot of women and many of them are crazy, find a better one, i know this is not a feelsthreadtypical answer, but she does sound crazy and attentionwhorey...

youtube.com/watch?v=IMeAv6xDLMc

i know shes never going to love me. everyday i revolves over the whether or not i got to see her. I don't know what to say because there is nothing i can say. and it hurts seeing them together

Move on. Seriously, move on.

>seeing them
who? she got another bf/gf?
and srsly, get over oneitis and move on, thee are way better chicks out there, trust a wise user

This sounds like my ex. She was so lesbian she fucked another guy at the end of our relationship (5 years living together) because I was getting depressed because after all I did for her she was all the time hitting on other guys and didn't really feel confortable with intimacy. Hah.

Now she's been begging to come back for months. Kek,my life is better than ever and have several fuck buddies.

Things do get better, user. Be strong.

The thing is she never told me she felt different so during those times she just said how she loved me and stuff

replied to the wrong poster brah?

i repeat myself but run brah
why are you sp obsessed w this chick? is there a story that connects the two of you? she clearly does not want to be w you

>love like an idealist
>think like a cynic

youre failing on the second part user

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4NUZJMCJ20

gf left me, got no friends to do things together, never had, but i think im on a good way to changing that.
Finding people to spend time with is hard man, i haven't left my room to do go outside and do something for months now because i have nowhere to go and nobody to go with.

I know she doesn't love me in that way and doesn't want me but she still wants to be friends and stuff and I do too

True, intended OP was:
Here, have some edgelord song I used to listen for this situations back when I was 3edgy5you:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA

A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras

Craft - I Want to Commit Murder

My nigger.

youtu.be/hDttr_HULm0

This song shreds my heart.

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUSr2IPOgmw

youtube.com/watch?v=DBYbhZreprc

you sound quite young (or inexperienced) to me user, trust me and ask anyone, being friends with someone you love feels like a very slow, agonizing death and will leave you more scared than breaking up now...
you could go full psychopath, learn hardcore game and manipulate her into wanting to be w you, but thats a weak way imo... just get over her and find a girl worthy of your love, she clearly isnt

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Awww forget her find somrone stable. Listen yo some rock music and get out there! Or a spotify playlist.

Top feels music from telekino
youtube.com/watch?v=zDljVXS9RHE

I prefer kim by eminem, who thr fuck is she to love someone else?

btw, this song gets me melancholical everytime...
broke up w potential wife material to it...

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ri5mmIb-EI