Be morbidly obese

>Be morbidly obese
>Lose weight
>Die young cause of fucked up kidneys and shit

So it's absolutely useless to get healthy right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally the only reason to lose weight is that it looks better.

>in critical condition
>dead
well which is it

well he was obese for 30 years so that didn't help

>losing weight made his kidneys fail
>not decades of eating enough trans fats and preservatives to kill a gorilla

ya huh

and its less harmful to your body. plebs being fat is a modern invention.

why were his kidneys and liver fucked up?
disease or alchy?

>fat people and celebrities actually think you can be "healthy at any size".

It's just sick what they tell kids these days

>b-b-b-but muh health at every size!
>you can't tell a persons health based on how big they are

No one said you could. There are so few people that believe that, yet you fat people hate idiots think the whole world thinks that way. You guys are more pathetic than actual fat people.

I thought he got fit

what went wrong

I don't think you got what he was saying

If you already have kidney problems then any drastic diet especially if you use diet pills can cause further damage to the kidneys alongside your weight loss. High intake of proteins like probably in this case then a drop along with medications then another spike along who knows what else equals kidney failure. This is why people doing the specialize diets need to be sure they can handle it similar to the warnings of " if you're healthy enough for sex" because it could stress out one already wakened part of your body like heart or kidneys instead of taking it slower and simply balancing out your diet for long term affect.

RIP fat guy from the 90's.

He developed health issues because of the fact that he chose to alter what his natural biological stasis happened to be which was, sad to say, obese and very large. The human body - for all of us - will develop a stasis, a balance at some point where it just kinda 'stays' the same no matter what you do (whether you exercise or not) or eat (regardless of what that might be).

Hell, I've been the same size/weight give or take 15 pounds either way since I was 15 years old (a very long time ago, kids). No matter what I do or eat my weight remains within 15 pounds of what I weighed at age 15 so, I gave up fucking caring a long time ago.

One thing that really seriously hurt that guy was the fact that he spent time in a hospital near the end of his life (I don't mean his final hours, I mean months ago) and when he left the hospital the reports say he lost 150 lbs MORE weight in under 2 months.

That kind of utterly crazy weight loss is unnatural, it's unhealthy, and I'll bet his body just fucking said "alright, that's it, I give up..." and he just fucking fell apart afterward.

150 lbs in under 60 days, good lord, you'd have to cut off entire limbs to do that normally.

I feel bad for his family but, the guy probably lived better and had more fun that 95% of the people that frequent Sup Forums daily.

>why were his kidneys and liver fucked up?

obesity, not even meming, it's a huge risk factor

>Die young

You in your 80s, kid?

Guy more than likely exasperated the problem with drugs/drinking, not to mention weight loss pills and the like.

You feel way better when you're not constantly bloated. I don't know how fat people have the energy to do anything.

>the guy probably lived better and had more fun
Why would you think that? If must've been extremely self-loathing to diet himself to death.

>Cardio
>Not even once.

> have a nice chin
> grow pussy hair on it

>where it just kinda 'stays' the same no matter what you do (whether you exercise or not) or eat (regardless of what that might be).

This is literally "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about" the post.

As a military dude, I've personally transformed fat pieces of shit into born again hard motherfuckers, through exercise and a controlled diet.

Go play in traffic, fatty...

Just count calories, you fucking retard. Your body is not magical. Calories in, calories out. There were no fat fucks with magical "biological stasis" in Auschwitz.

Why can't Americans understand simple science? "Natural biological stasis" holy shit you're so stupid it hurts to read.

i'm sure ignorant fatties will use this as an argument to stay fat, but no

>fat guy dies

>amerifats call thin people unhealthy and fat people healthy

find me one fucking celebrity that died because they were too skinny

>be low test
>get mad that other guys can grow facial hair

Dumb bitches do all the time because of anorexia, user.

RIP in pieces Reggie Ray

>So it's absolutely useless to get healthy right?

The problem is becoming unhealthy in the first place, retard.

why not go check what is the #1 killer of amerifats

and I said find me a celebrity that has died from being skinny

saying

>oh sure some random fucks die because they too skinny

isnt fucking doing that

the redhead kid from sandlot is still alive

theres a difference between fat and being billy ray

>No matter what I do or eat my weight remains within 15 pounds of what I weighed at age 15 so, I gave up fucking caring a long time ago.

Translation: I'm a fat piece of lazy shit that tried dieting and exercise for about 2 weeks and gave up because i didn't see imminent results. Therefore I surmise that all the laws of thermodynamics and biology are false

Exercise more, fatty. Your body isn't special.

Every time some skinny bitch goes all skeletal the media always mentions pic related.

i literally consider eating to be an annoying chore that I have to get through each day to hit a target number of calories. i'll never understand how people think eating is like a fucking hobby or some shit. absolutely revolting.

>pic related.

did you forget a pic?

Bitch so skinny, she don't even show up in a pic...

this , i used to be 135lbs (6ft) because i never really liked food enough, i just try and stuff my face becuase im lifting now

are you a robot?

my grandma was morbidly obese and mom obese

they use food as like, reward, so you think of food as some awesome thing

foods a reward, its a treat, its the only reason to get together, they didnt know and sitll dont know about the differences between protein/carbs/fats or calories

i was a fat kid and started lifting and became ottermode and my family shamed me. i remember my dad would get the shits when id walk from the shower to my bedroom after a shower.

its just toxic shit.

>1 bitch that literally nobody even knows these days died in the 80s

wew lad get everybody a nice big cheeseburger!!

any other fucking celeb that is too skinny and dies was just fucking drugs

Check out Karen Carpenter

You'll get no argument from me.

"Celebrities" are usually degenerate as fuck.

Pic related.

high blood pressure fucks up your kidneys

obesity causes high blood pressure

do the math

>billy ray
I loved this song when I was 8 years old when it came on mtv youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY

being morbidly obese fucks up your heart irreversibly

this is the kind of mindset my fat ass is trying to get to. I'm losing weight and now just using food/water as fuel to keep myself going. not a treat or for fun.

well, dead is pretty critical.

>He's critically dead

>150 lbs in under 60 days
DOCTORS HATE HIM

>dead
>but we'll update you if his condition changes

Wot?
So... what happens to your body if you simply use more energy then you eat, you IQsaurus?.

Atta boy Reggie Ray don't listen to the doctors you're not a quitter, you'll be beach body ready in no time.

There was some women my parents knew who was like aged 33? Would run every single day for exercise. Was real athletic and thin.

One day she died on the spot...

Also I remember back in school days, one of my teacher's told the class about a friend he used to have who one day got real quick up from his couch and started running (cos he saw his dog outside due to him leaving the gate open so he ran to get him back in) and something happened with his body which caused him to drop dead...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK...

Yeah be careful with exercise and shit my friends

His body starts doing cold fusion and sheeiiiittt.

It's just like user said, fucker is fat and lazy wants to say fat and lazy so he makes imaginary reasons why he has to stay fat and lazy.

I don't give a fuck, I like people being land whales.Less competition for me.

>Hell, I've been the same size/weight give or take 15 pounds either way since I was 15 years old (a very long time ago, kids). No matter what I do or eat my weight remains within 15 pounds of what I weighed at age 15 so, I gave up fucking caring a long time ago.
How did you stay this way?

Take me: I was the same skinny size up til about age 18. Before that: ANY fatty foods and sugary foods that I ate, I NEVER gained a pound.

But now: I get a fat stomach if I go a week by eating junk...

So idk what happened.

So shows like the Biggest Loser is suicide?

>tfw someone is gonna be dumb enough to come up with a conspiracy that doctor's killed him cos he was a "magical man" for losing so much weight
kek

This. High blood pressure is the killer.

I guess he didn't lose weight properly under any supervision? Is always important when you want to change your body's habits to get a doctor's/trainer's supervision.

>celebrities

They just say that shit. Like cock size and looks don't matter.

t. tumblr fat pride blogger

When you never use your body for anything but sitting on your ass, or doing some bullshit "work", then there's no "need" to keep it fit.

However, when your "job" is to be able to run 10k's, or hump a ruck, or lift a weight, then you realize that you need to fuel it properly for the purpose it's intended for, and you stop eating bullshit and train regularly for the task.

Give your body a purpose, and you might stop living like a fat lazy piece of shit.

But can he play?

so was john goodman but he seems fine

If preservatives killed they wouldn't be called preservatives you jackass. Christ I wish it were legal to kill morons cause I'd looooove to test out my new deagle on your sorry ass. Fucking mad as hell now thanks a lot cunt my day is officially ruined. God man why did you have to make such a retarded post? You know it's not funny right? I sure hope so because this is just sad. Like really really sad. Kill yourself. Just do it. Pull the trigger. DO IT YOU PUSSY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Heh figures you're like the rest of them, always consuming yet never giving back. Wuss. I wish you'd drop dead this very moment I hate you that much. In fact I'd rather have Hitler still be alive instead of you you're that awful. Hopefully Hiro sees your stupid ass post and deletes this thread cause you're the biggest embarrassment on this board, hell not just this board all of Sup Forums. Not even Sup Forums the entire freaking internet! You're that god damn stupid. Soak that in, yeaaaaah let it sink in you're really that dumb. Congratulations.

>die from damage done to your body from being a fat fuck
>durrhurr health at any size
Fatty gonna fat

>le over-unity genes
This is what tumblr actually believes

can i steal this pasta?

Is this retard science? You're retarded my man