I just early voted for Hillary Clinton!

I just early voted for Hillary Clinton!

Suck it alt-right Sup Forums!!

Suck...my...balls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3nXvScRazg
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation-re-opened-fbi-a7385706.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=rp5UrI3z1j0
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html?sr=google_news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dare you to post this on Sup Forums

If you're a libfag, you don't have balls, fuccboi.

Yet the FBI managed to reopen her case. If she wins and goes to Jail it'll be like revoking a participation trophy from her.

They reopened it, and once again, found
>nothing

Now you Trumpsters can finally stop beating that dead horse.

haha you actually voted for tim kaine.

its been one day you dipshit. Doesnt matter though, hurts her poll numbers

Good for you fuckboi

>nothing
Then why would they have reason to open it Jackass?

Not enough for Trump to have a snowball's chance.

Because people won't stop bitching. Now they have, and they STILL won't stop bitching until the 9th. I would say we should investigate Trump, but he's got enough investigations going on already.
>rape case
>fraud
>embezzlement
and for begging Russia to get involved, it should also be
>high treason

Actually dipshit, they did find something, they just chose not to lock her away

Me too.

Hahaha

And in a battleground state. Double suck it.

>Sup Forums
>"alt-right"

I can't with you people any more, it's like trying to play chess with a fucking pigeon

>they did, I swear they did!
>th-they just didn't lock her away
Cognitive Dissonance. You people disgust me as an American.

>you said mean yet true things about Trump!
>muh feelings
Looks like you're taking your ball and going home.

Gen Xers like me, people whose first national vote ever was for Bill Clinton, have seen this pattern so many times before with Hillary. For 25 years, the script has not changed:

Republicans grumble for years about a scandal / coverup / vast conspiracy masterminded by Hillary Clinton.

New news comes out that offers just enough of a hint of impropriety that it makes the news. Really, it's likely nothing, but hey it's kinda news so let's publish it.

Republicans see the news, and start yelling about how the "smoking gun" has been uncovered! Finally, "Shrillary" will get her just desserts! Indictments, jail time, execution, whatever... just as long as it destroys her once and for all.

Media spends an inordinate amount of time covering the GOP reaction because that's a more interesting story than the story itself.

The GOP then uses the media reaction to their outrage over the original non-story in their new attacks, and the echo chamber deepens.

Rinse and repeat for days, maybe months. Congressional hearings, subpoenas, Meet the Press appearances feigning outrage. There is no other story worth covering.

Someone eventually comes back to the original story, realizes it was really nothing, and there's a footnote to the original story saying "oh yeah, this was all over a misunderstanding". So the official record is "corrected" but no one bothers to read that.

The GOP decides to double down, saying that the record correction is its own secret cover-up story that creates a whole new outrageous Hillary Clinton scandal. Return to Step 1.

We have seen this time and time again, people. When Hillary Clinton talked about a "vast right wing conspiracy", she was not using hyperbole.

yeah, because the things blown out of proportion by the media come remotely close to the shit Clinton has done and been accused of

get over it and learn to prioritize your country over your feelings, it's so painfully obvious that this is people's first election

SO DID I OP!

YES

>the FBI managed to reopen her case.
citation needed

Sure or would you rather i fuck your gf while you watch? Fucking cuck

>they did find something,
citation needed

Trump is a Sup Forums meme. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about him. Most people on Sup Forums are voting for Clinton too. It's just the loudmouths from Sup Forums shitposting here that makes it appear otherwise.

youtu.be/R3nXvScRazg

It's all over the news, Even Cnn. What you live ina cave like most clinton voters?

You're Gen Y though.

I'm X. My first election was Mondale.

I hope you are ready for war...

So it should be really easy to find confirmation from the FBI that they "re-opened the investigation. "

I'll wait for your link.

I hope she wins. She is going to be the most hated, least respected president of all time and the establishment will go crumbling down.

>Most people on Sup Forums are voting for Clinton too

i kek'ed

>8th grader spotted
>waste of dubs

im canadian you can do whatever the fuck you want

do you always laugh at factual statements

There is no such thing as "alt-right"

Even if there was, they certainly wouldn't like Trump dumbass.

But thanks for providing proof of how moronic a Hillary voter is.

I hope you get drafted when she wins. It will be sweet come uppance.

good
you're better off with our decision to elect Clinton :^)

>It's just the loudmouths from Sup Forums shitposting here that makes it appear otherwise
And there's one now

i'm probably going to vote for clinton, regrettably. There are not many people who would be worse than trump.

Actually there is an Alt-Right, and you can bet it's going to be thoroughly investigated in the next year. Too many disgruntled useful idiots on your side bragging about civil war.

+1 for nuclear war.

>autism

no shithead
Sup Forums tards are for Trump
they would not be complaining about Trumptards

im sorry i didn't know you can see the future with your crystal potato.

from day one these trolls trying hard to make ppl believe they are the majority.
compare trump rally turn outs to Hillary
its a sad situation to see Hillary fags trying oh so very hard

>stale meme
>waste of trips

>ctr
>balls
suck what?

i think this is the most ridiculous election i've ever seen. both parties just a couple of children. i thought it was stupid that stephen harper was making ads saying "justin trudeau just isn't ready" was childish until i saw the bullshit you guys have going on down there. this is not an election its a high school popularity contest

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation-re-opened-fbi-a7385706.html

google and you'll find more..

Video is hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

>facts
>citation needed

We've been through this fucktard.

We don't need to go to Clinton rallies. We're ready to elect her.

Trumpfags look like they have more because they are the 10,000 or so who will vote for him.

>complains about Trumptards
>posts Trumptard meme
Pick only one.

Actually Clinton's kept herself in check rather well, limiting her remarks to Trump's many false statements and foreign policy naivete.

Trump's childish bullshit is what's dragging this contest into the dirt.

There is an Alt-Right and it is a hategroup but it existed before Trump's campaign. The people that like Milo and call people cucks are the Alternative Right. They're right-wingers that fit outside the traditional norm.

Dems and media just conflate the two as the same.

Everyone here is a faggot and as a trump supporter I literally want to rip the balls off of all the trump supporters here.

I just voted too, I voted for Yoda, as a protest vote

Any newspaper can say that shit. Especially a right-wing publication from a foreign country.

I asked for you to find SPECIFIC confirmation from the FBI that they have "reopened the investigation."

Protip: you can't

THIS IS A HILLDAWG THREAD, TAKE YOUR BAD VIBES SOMEWHERE ELSE

look at the fucking pushback you're getting here
doesn't happen at Sup Forums

>implying your autism is a Trumptard meme

k

pack your shit illegals.
have a nice trip.

Listen to the words that came out of the Director of the FBI'S mouth fucktard.

Time for you to give up your man card, pussy.

>I just voted for Trump

fixed

You're welcome to post them.

Don't bother if they do not include the words "re-opened the investigation."

Protip: you'll still be a faggot about this

WATER FILTER SALESMAN IS BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

youtube.com/watch?v=rp5UrI3z1j0

itt: pic related

>bragging about misogyny

kissless much, virgin?

>there are no ctr shills on Sup Forums
>its all just ironic shitposts

>y reopened it, and once again, found
>>nothing

Ahah you silly. Now the other FBI wives want money too

yeah well most politicians are crooked but when you get caught as much as her you must be a really bad one

>durr hurr shill

faggot

/Thread

>autism medication needed

>Implying Obama won't pardon her.

(((Milo))) has nothing to do with the Alt- right. He can't him being a gay jewelry and all

Now you want attention, we get it, you like to eat creampies out of your mail order wifes cunt after she got nigged, we get it but don't feel that you need to tell us what a cunt you are, we already know OP

You do realize the Clinton "scandals" are all politically-manufactured and motivated by the Republicans?

still waiting for a citation faggot

I think you want /pol, you CTR cucks really need to get your shit together.

Triggered faggot can't turn on a tv channel or google a subject on his own. Classic Clinton supporter

Right wing country, paper? Have you been to the fucking UK or read up on any source material concerning the UK?

It's a lefty paper and lefty country

Still waiting faggot
either post proof that the FBI is "re-opening the investigation" or stfu

i hope hillary pays you more than minimum wage to shitpost for her.

last chance faggot

No it isn't shithead. The only left-leaning paper is the Guardian and the UK isn't "lefty" you fucking dipshit.

Stop posting.

Which Republican told Bill to rape all those women?

which Republican told Hillary to ignore the calls from Benghazi

which Republican told Hillary to accept money from A-rabs who throw gays of buildings?

Fuck off.

You said citation needed for anons claims that they found something but chose not to lock her up. That claim is true per the Director of the FBI'S 's claim the first time around. As far as re-opening the case? Why bother? They found wrong doing in the first place and then recommend not filing charges because of incompetence. As in Clinton is too stupid to understand

cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html?sr=google_news

Its even from Clinton News Network

>ctr

Why? What does Nimble America pay you?

>durr hurr ansurr muh deemands faggot
>heavy breathing

kek

Can't suck what you don't have

>voted for cliton
>therefore has no balls

because they'll crawl through the internet and hurt him?

Had this been true they would have done the same for Obama, Biden, kaine, Bernie, no?