It's over!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f0T1Rb_Q8cg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol what polls are u looking at shes loosing hard

No fat lady singing here.

lmao you fucking dipshit

U mean the ABC poll that shows her DOWN 10 POINTS or some other poll that shows her down?

>loosing

The fuck you talking about?

I imagine that "loosing" refers to Hillary's bowels.

citation needed

yes, she is preparing to take a massive shit on donald trump

You are sooooo desparate to save the failing bitch that you can't face reality. I hope they have Hillary on suicide watch.

>using clinton controlled media to track polls

failing? what does that make trump? her lead has narrowed, trump is still the one playing catch-up.

Watch Huma's expression we she sees "Carlos Danger" Weiner's dick on national TV.
youtu.be/f0T1Rb_Q8cg

you noobs are fucking retarded, Hillary should be far from winning besides what any poll says if all these wikileak dumps are true, id say the majority of American's are voting Trump

lol just lol

>failing? what does that make trump?
I know you are but what am I? Are you Bart Simpson?

nothing that damning in the wikileaks duds. you can think whatever you want about the majority of americans, it isn't supported by any evidence so it's just another retard's unqualified opinion.

did bart simpson have statistics that show he is ahead of his political opponent? when trump is under the microscope it's all "LIBRUL CONSPIRACY!", when Hillary gets negative press (and still leads the race) it's "HILLARY BTFO CAMPAIGN IN FREE FALL"

you guys are always good for a laugh

You sound kind of like a cuck

Never trust polls. They are there to discourage unenthusiastic voters. See brexit.

Holy shit how many times do I have to say this? Polls are trash. The only polls that matter are the ones in swing states, but you cucks wouldn't know that because you never took 11th grade US history

>loosing

>being this buttmad

The polls are hacked. Trump draws massive crowds at each event. Just like Bernie did.

Yeah seriously. Remember when MItt Romney won in 2012 even though the liberal polls all said he'd lose?

if I was a Trump supporter I'd be pretty fucking discouraged

>Just like Bernie did.
look how well that turned out for him

inb4 rigged!

so you think 2 FBI investigations on candidate running for president of the us is nothing to worry about an the americans should just vote for this thieving bitch and put Bill back in the white house these two are evil I don't see how its not slapping you in the face with its big ol dirty dick....fgt

though trump flaunts polls as gospel if they favor him. also polls are a reliable way to get a feel for the direction things are going if they're done scientifically, obviously the numerous opinion surveys that masquerade as polls are worthless.

people like to be entertained, to watch a spectacle. even if it's a train wreck.

you realize that has fuck-all to do with wikileaks right? she was cleared in the FBI investigation. she, like past SOSs, was careless with her email, but there is zero evidence that she intended to divulge state secrets or even that foreign powers gained access to classified information.

fuck tha poleece this builds her cred with the dindus

it's not like she raped anyone

let's wait til nov 9 and see who's butthurt. i'll buy the popcorn.

Hillary clinton or Trumpy - what next Caitlyn jenner runs for president

no wonder huge christian country just left usa

usa is a down syndrone kid these days, hey even have femdons in charge of their country.

usa winning the fight LMAO fight for what ?? gay rights ?? USA is EVIL and should be destroyed by JESUS. best regards Phillipines. Obama is a son of a whore

>what next
We continue growing closer to pic related

we're past that. trump makes camacho look like reagan.

trump supporters don't vote until November 28th

cool did u draw this up yourself fgt, whats that in the top right corner fb and twitter icons, prob the 2 most controlled and surveillanced social media clients I'm not saying theres not that many idiots in this country but Lord help us if there is

you caught me. guess you're just too clever

What are you guys going to do when you lose and find out that only 30% of the country and shrinking agrees with your reactionary worldview?

Move somewhere else? Where?

hillary will win but half the country is fucking retarded and that should be deeply unsettling to anyone in the non-retarded camp

>so you think 2 FBI investigations on candidate running for president of the us is nothing to worry about
Exactly. The FBI investigates all kinds of shit. They probably have an "open investigation" on YOU right now, just for posting on Sup Forums.

Publicly acknowledging an investigation is highly irregular though. Comey's extreme bias is showing. This is what you should be worried about.

especially since it was just to announce new emails that he admitted might have absolutely nothing to do with the case. 11 days before an election.

I'm glad there's so many people here to Correct The Record™.

>le CTR me-me

Trump doesn't know shit about economics.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM