Came out of the brothel with this fucking thing on my foot...

came out of the brothel with this fucking thing on my foot. Granted it was smaller to begin with but has grown like fuck. what the hell is that shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Huge-Blister-Heal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How have you never seen a blister before?

A blister.

I feel like you just wanted to tell about your trip to the whorehouse.

cancer or AIDS

Your neanderthal toenails are probably a bigger health hazard than the welt on your foot. Practice some fucking hygiene.

just water

That's some bad shit user. You'll be this within a year

Blister. Find a pin and burst it. Then clean the mess and dress it. Use savalon or something similar to clean it with.

just I blister, pop it. I swear it will make less problems this way
Too bad its no cancer, I wish you would die for fucking a girl that not loves you.

pop it with a needle and post results faggot

Aids or aids

Shingles.

look at this nails, disgusting, some poor girl had to let him fuck her

A cyst.
Go to a physician and get it checked.

Clip your toe nails faggot, what are you some sort of leftist hippie or shit?

cut it off with a sharp knife and the pour some alcohol on it, it will be gone

It's just swollen from too much masturbation and too little drinking and water

you sure its not cancer?

probably not smart to pop that sucker. what if herpes come out?

fuck you. hoe said my nails scratched her leg. fuck her, im the boss in that relationship.

Hygiene much? God damn disgusting.

You are having a chemical burn reaction dude. You need to rinse that shit off IMMEDIATELY.

>not Iamgroot.jpg
ishygddt

If you don't pop it you will be in incredible pain.

Hold a lighter up to something sharp and metallic for a couple seconds to disinfect it. then pop it

By growing it rips even more skin from your flesh
POP IT!

pop it

What the fuck. Cut your toenails. What country are you in? If the same as mine I'm never going to a brothel again. Fucking disgusting.

Nurse here, its some kind of boil or blister. Could be a lot of things. Not cancer tho. Trim and clean your toenails you fucking animal.

Pop that shit, you think it's gonna get any better by letting that stuff sit inside there?

Alternate course of action: see a fucking doctor.

At a brothel? What the fuck kinda brothel did you go to?

holly sheet, just how fucking deep did you shove that foot?

i bet you are Mexican

Consider this, OP

let it grow u fucking pussy

feeling like my skin on the foot is stretching beyond its limit at this point.

would do it again.

well imma see how big it can get. its definately growing by the feeling of it.

should i pop it and pour it in my glass?

Fucking this. That's the foulest foot I've ever seen

yes pop it in glass

>what if herpes come out

Pop it, pour in glass, drink.

dont pop it!!!!!
Please take some sleeping pills so you sleep beside the pain. When you wake up tomorrow your leg will be dead already.

Please film popping it

It's a bulla (a large blister) due to prolonged shoe wearing which caused a frictional burn to the skin on the forefoot.
Usually self limited or you can rupture it with a sterile needle and apply an antiseptic on the area of rupture.
(Doc)

I think you should draw a face on it and name it, don't pop/kill it. Let it live.

Get a fork and stab it

>Your neanderthal toenails are probably a bigger health hazard than the welt on your foot. Practice some fucking hygiene.>>

i hate toes shaped lke that, its like a human subspecies

Looks like an OIL burn
Did you put your foot on the Oil scented candle
thing while jack hammering some horrid whore
with handles on her hoochy.

OP pop it

That's your hand, bruh

inb4 OP's leave

Pop it film it, get app to convert it to webm and post it here u pussy. Plz :)

T

do this

HOLY SHIT THATS ACCELLERATED CANCER!!!!!

top kek

thanks for advice, will consider.

what antiseptic is required? is painkillers and rincing the wound with spirits enough?

not gonna infect it further.

i kinda like my toes.

op still here brother.

never had a blister that size, and it keeps getting bigger kek.

Pop it faggot it'll either do nothing and your foot is fucked regardless of it'll be over, leaving it seems fucking stupid seeing how its growing alarmingly and obviously is painful.

pop it for the love of god

Heres what you do to make sure you dont get a fucking infection.

>Find a needle or pin.
>Sterilise by heating with a lighter for a couple seconds.
>Let it cool but dont wave it around because there are bacteria in the air n shit too
>slide it under top skin layer about 2mm away from blister and slowly push it along under that layer into blister
>let it drain. Apply gentle pressure when necessary
>doing it this way means theres no way in for infectious bacteria
>if you feel like an actual fucking man (or neanderthal based on those toes) then drain slowly into glass and drink. That way you wont miss any.

why cant i see the photo?

poping will not hurt at all, retard

Pace

If the layer under the dead skin is still intact then it will sting like a bitch

Dont know got the same problem, couple of post images i cant see for some reason.

i see it as protection for infection getting in, i think it hurts more having it on my toe.

why cant i just apply needle on the thing?

it's pretty fucked tho, cant get into any shoes.

Pls record

pop it you moron, put some alcohol on top and a band-aid it will be enough

Please film

call your emergency services that's clearly an extreme case of ebola

nope, no nerve connection left there

OP you are going to fucking pop it anyway so do it and film it

1. take needle
2. burn it with a lighter for a few seconds
3. put needle in water or wait for it to cool off a bit
4. pop the thing and force the liquid out
5. apply alcohol even fucking perfume will do
6. put band-aid on

all these faggots think its a blister. Its not it's an infection caused by chicken pox. Go see a fucking a doctor.

Did you have it even before the brothel or was it made at the brothel? if it was a normal blister wouldn't it stop growing though? And maybe it's due to friction, the bitch said you were scratching her so your foot might have been spazzing out like a dog?

You can also use salt or vinegar

This
Also I know you only stubbed your toe, because the same shit happened to me, except mine is way more fucked up. It's joint damage, and you need to drain it.

Cant apply needle straight into it because
>dead skin flap when it rips open
>bacteria can get into the hole. Feet in general are quite dirty and it will happen.
>the area is warm and moist which is perfect breeding ground for a fungal or bacterial infection
>if you do it that way and dont enter it directly, it will stay sterile because the live skin in that tunnel effectively creates a one way gate - fluid out but no nasties in
>also when i do this sometimes it refills a bit by the next morn so i can easily use the same hole to drain again rather than finding it made a wet mess of whatever bandage i put on it
>plus its painless

>MFW he isn't going to post it...

wikihow.com/Make-a-Huge-Blister-Heal

>>plus you can collect the fluid in a shot glass and down it on video

Please if you are going to pop it record it I beg you

wat

kek

You look like a filthy fuck so hopefully a very deadly disease.

i wasn't just about to say this lmaooooo

cant afford medical help.

noticed i had something annoying my foot, thought it was something in my shoe, nothing was in there tho, but i had this little popbubble thing and its grown immensely.

why would i drain it?

thanks

i dont hope so.

the suspense must be killing you.

Second foulest

Wrong. It's a blood blister from joint tissue damage. You can see that he stubbed his second toe and caused significant joint damage - he just hasn't formed any contusions that turned purple yet. I am guessing that he bent the entire second toe back and had to pop it into place. Source: healing a dislocated toe.

Pop it and drink the fluid that comes out it'll make you stronger

So how long have you had this thing? Did you just not wear shoes for like 5 days or something?

If dubs OP must do this

>cant afford medical help.

Vote trump

ROoOOooOOOoooOOOLIN

Blister, let it go down on its own, dont pop it or it will hurt so very much.

You're fucked OP. That's AIDS bro

ever made someone lick/suck your feet?

ok.

Going on my 4th day.

undecided voter.

i got a feeling you are right. but im kinda curious to pop it.

Life hurts so very much......

lmao

Vote trump unless you want WW3, then vote for Hillary.

Here's mine. Not as dramatic but you can see the blood blister between the pinky (5th) toe and 4th toe. I had to lance it to let it drain to stave off infection. Trust me it will keep getting way bigger than that. It needs to drain, and will likely drain for a week+. Also, you need to "buddy tape" the toe that you stubbed to its neighbors so any fractures will heal correctly.

Just by looking at your foot and toenails, I picture your breath smells like cheese.

You're a subhuman scum fuck. How hard is it to show a basic level of hygiene and grooming, you feral nigger.