Be me

>be me
>be white
>live with sister
>sister brings google maid (common in my country), cause 'it's hard for her to take care of things'
>have to share bathroom with google maid
>disgusting
>everything disgusting, everyday
>she throws her blood-stained underwear on the floor
>she doesn't flush sometimes
>she even uses my very own soap
>I'm literally starting to hide my soap now

Why are these people so disgusting? What the hell is their fucking problem? Is it just low IQ or is there some other explanation? Jesus Christ.

She's just a dumbass. People like that are everywhere.

She's the only one with whom I have experienced such a problem.

I have shared a bathroom in a apartment full of girls before and never experienced such disgraceful, disgusting, simiesque behaviour coming from any of them. This is the first time. It's abhorrent.

Fortunately enough I will start living on my own in January and will become free from such disgrace.

bump for explanation

The maid probably grew up in an environment without any discipline, around girls who acted in the same way. You know the type: "ratchet" girls. Might even be doing it just to piss you off. Why don't you just tell her to stop?

successful bump

>2 posters
>7 post

I smell samefags.

>>I'm literally starting to hide my soap now
Just beat your maid. It's what people always do when they are not statisfied with them.

Bullshit, you've never had a maid.

People who need maids are nasty people tbh.

Its almost like some of them were replying to each other and discussing something.
Fucking autist.

OP still hasn't said why he hasn't done anything about it.

Or are very busy and don't have much time to clean.
The need for personal time may be the reason as well.

wtf

My sister would tell it to the police, though.

My sister is a degenerate. Her husband is a filthy indian and an ex-convict. That's how I convinced my parents to let me live away from her. It's disgusting what google can bring to a once well-adjusted family. Mine has been almost destroyed.

There were multiple different replies shitting on the race of the maid.
>1 person.
Don't be a fucking retard.

Beat your sister too. Half nelson, full nelson, followed by a triple Sasquatch.

No one loves you.

What in the fuck is a Google maid?

Nigger maid, is what he's saying.

I said the one about her being a dumbass, the one about ratchet girls, and the pepe bumps. Not really samefagging, that's normal participation right there, retard.